I got a massage with a "happy ending"...
Hi there

United States

#515 Sep 29, 2011
I went to an asian massage place to get a half hour massage, I had some time to kill I wasn't expecting anything I just went because it was cheap...a middle aged asian woman came in probably someones mom, as the massage went on she massaged my inner thighs and my ass a lot, which turned me on extremely, which I wasn't expecting...I was confused but I kind of liked it so I let her continue, she came back and wiped off the oil from my back with a hot towel then had me turn over, I was not even really erect at this time as I was too relaxed, she then oiled my chest and rubbed me coming close to my pelvis, she then lifted my towel up and simply said enjoy, put oil on my cock and started to jerk me off, I didn't know what to do it felt so amazing, natural reaction I reached for her pussy on the outside of her pants and started rubbing it, she shuddered and gave out some slight moans which were very real, I believe she was coming because she put her leg up on the table and she was slightly convulsing, this turned me on a lot because I was surprised that an older woman would get so horny from a young guy like me and I immediately came really hard all over my chest while she cupped my balls and stroked me off perfectly. what an amazing experience although I'm not sure if I'd ever go back I was left feeling very weird about the whole situation lol...
ChicagoDude

Jacksonville, FL

#516 Sep 29, 2011
Id want a hot muscular white or latino guy to do it instead ;)
Kelly

Chicago, IL

#517 Sep 29, 2011
Hi there wrote:
I went to an asian massage place to get a half hour massage, I had some time to kill I wasn't expecting anything I just went because it was cheap...a middle aged asian woman came in probably someones mom, as the massage went on she massaged my inner thighs and my ass a lot, which turned me on extremely, which I wasn't expecting...I was confused but I kind of liked it so I let her continue, she came back and wiped off the oil from my back with a hot towel then had me turn over, I was not even really erect at this time as I was too relaxed, she then oiled my chest and rubbed me coming close to my pelvis, she then lifted my towel up and simply said enjoy, put oil on my cock and started to jerk me off, I didn't know what to do it felt so amazing, natural reaction I reached for her pussy on the outside of her pants and started rubbing it, she shuddered and gave out some slight moans which were very real, I believe she was coming because she put her leg up on the table and she was slightly convulsing, this turned me on a lot because I was surprised that an older woman would get so horny from a young guy like me and I immediately came really hard all over my chest while she cupped my balls and stroked me off perfectly. what an amazing experience although I'm not sure if I'd ever go back I was left feeling very weird about the whole situation lol...
Ewwwwww. do you know how many dicks her hands have touched? Eeek
san

Oslo, Norway

#518 Sep 29, 2011
You are supporting a higly immoral industry with lack of respect for human rights. thareafter advertising it for others on the internet. no, you have not been a good boy, I will not be one of the couards who donesn't dare too say so and pat you on your back.
Kelly

Chicago, IL

#519 Sep 30, 2011
san wrote:
You are supporting a higly immoral industry with lack of respect for human rights. thareafter advertising it for others on the internet. no, you have not been a good boy, I will not be one of the couards who donesn't dare too say so and pat you on your back.
Well put! I agree
ccrunch171

Leesport, PA

#520 Sep 30, 2011
Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>
Well put! I agree
You are just jealous of what THEY can do which YOU cannot.
FuAss

United States

#521 Sep 30, 2011
Your a pig!!

“Are you serious?”

Since: May 11

In a cattery far, far away.

#522 Sep 30, 2011
Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>
Ewwwwww. do you know how many dicks her hands have touched? Eeek
Do you know how many girl bits your gynecologist's hands have touched?
anonymous

Philadelphia, PA

#523 Oct 1, 2011
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
oh God, Asians are prostitutes, because you horny American bastards are good customers !! you even do a s*x tour in Asian you horny bastards !!!
shut the f*ck up you b*tch

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#524 Oct 1, 2011
Anybody want some GOOBER let me know...
ccrunch171

Leesport, PA

#525 Oct 1, 2011
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I am totally with you, "anonymous"!
Kelly

Chicago, IL

#526 Oct 1, 2011
ccrunch171 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just jealous of what THEY can do which YOU cannot.
Oh yeah, I'm REAL jealous of people who are selling themselves while performing "services" on any Tom, Dick and Harry who has a few bucks to give.

Uh...yeh... that makes perfect sense.

Have a seat you dimwit.
Kelly

Chicago, IL

#527 Oct 1, 2011
Peter BB wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know how many girl bits your gynecologist's hands have touched?
My gyne uses gloves and isn't fondling me like some of these "masseurs" do to their "clients". There is no comparison. Try again.
andet1987

Highland, IN

#528 Oct 1, 2011
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
YUCK FOU !!! your mother is a wh*****re !!!
hmk

Philadelphia, PA

#529 Oct 2, 2011
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
YUCK FOU !!! your mother is a wh*****re !!!
You are the devil... sick, evil, low life=andet.
rsingh

Van Nuys, CA

#530 Oct 2, 2011
Full body massage should include the whole body including your ass. Enjoy.

“Are you serious?”

#531 Oct 2, 2011
Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>
My gyne uses gloves and isn't fondling me like some of these "masseurs" do to their "clients". There is no comparison. Try again.
G'day Kelly,

My name is Peter, and I'm an Aussie (as in Australian). How are things over there in Windy City?

Seems like we haven't got off to a good start, so I'm willing to try again if you are.

Firstly, let me explain - I was just having a bit of a joke at your expense. You know, as in H-U-M-O-U-R. Yes yes, I know - even though I am an Aussie, I do spell English words in English English, not American English, and I have no problem with it if you want to poke a bit of fun at me for that.

Now I am a bit worried because your seemingly angry, hostile response to my post goes a long way to confirm my original view which caused me to make that post in the first place, and that is I strongly suspect you are a bit of a prude.

Let me just say that this is just TOPIX, and not a job interview for some fundy religious sect that can't abide the notion of a person enjoying a bit sexual pleasure. BTW - I hope you're not a Southern Baptist? Because you're really likely to take this the wrong way if you are.

Anyway, to continue, I know for a fact that SOME girls really like being fondled by medical types. True story - my wife's best friend, Kristen, used to go to her gyno all the time complaining about some fictitious ailment or other, just so she could get him to have a look and a feel of her girly-bits.

That's what your post put me in mind of actually, and hence my response.

As I was saying, Kristen also used to pretend that she had serious alergies to both latex AND neoprene, so that forced her gyno to use his bare hands - which of course was exactly what Kristen wanted him to do. Like you, I just hope her gyno washed his hands well between his patients. Just like I also hope that masseuses (i.e. the female version of a masseur) do wash their hands after giving their clients "the full treatment", or even after a plain ordinary massage for that matter.

Now I wont attempt to argue against the possibility that Kristen might be a rare case, but I'm sure there must be at least some other women who have received "happy endings" when they visited their doctors.

One time, I nearly had a happy ending myself from my doctor's nurse when she was taking out the stitches after my vasectomy. But that's a whole different story, and one which I recently posted in the Human Sexuality Forum here on Topix. She DID have gloves on as it happened, in case you're wondering.

If you're really worried about germs though, the places I seriously suggest you avoid are fast food joints.

Have you ever noticed in those places that after you have washed your hands, you then have to open the toilet door before you can get to the food counter. That would be "bathroom" to you, I suppose, even though I don't bathe in the toilet myself. BTW - You DO wash your hands after you go, and definitely always before you eat, I hope?

If you are like me, you will notice that there are far, far too many people who leave the toilet without washing their hands (including the staff), which they then promptly use to fondle the door handle with as they leave. Now it's my turn to go Eeeeeeewwww, eeeeekkkk, yuck, pooey pooey!!!!!

My suggestion is if you must eat in one of those places, that you take a napkin in with you so you don't have to make direct physical contact with the offending exposed parts of the door handle on your way out.

Can we be friends now Kelly?
kelly

Chicago, IL

#532 Oct 2, 2011
Peter BB wrote:
<quoted text>G'day Kelly,

My name is Peter, and I'm an Aussie (as in Australian). How are things over there in Windy City?

Seems like we haven't got off to a good start, so I'm willing to try again if you are.

Firstly, let me explain - I was just having a bit of a joke at your expense. You know, as in H-U-M-O-U-R. Yes yes, I know - even though I am an Aussie, I do spell English words in English English, not American English, and I have no problem with it if you want to poke a bit of fun at me for that.

Now I am a bit worried because your seemingly angry, hostile response to my post goes a long way to confirm my original view which caused me to make that post in the first place, and that is I strongly suspect you are a bit of a prude.

Let me just say that this is just TOPIX, and not a job interview for some fundy religious sect that can't abide the notion of a person enjoying a bit sexual pleasure. BTW - I hope you're not a Southern Baptist? Because you're really likely to take this the wrong way if you are.

Anyway, to continue, I know for a fact that SOME girls really like being fondled by medical types. True story - my wife's best friend, Kristen, used to go to her gyno all the time complaining about some fictitious ailment or other, just so she could get him to have a look and a feel of her girly-bits.

That's what your post put me in mind of actually, and hence my response.

As I was saying, Kristen also used to pretend that she had serious alergies to both latex AND neoprene, so that forced her gyno to use his bare hands - which of course was exactly what Kristen wanted him to do. Like you, I just hope her gyno washed his hands well between his patients. Just like I also hope that masseuses (i.e. the female version of a masseur) do wash their hands after giving their clients "the full treatment", or even after a plain ordinary massage for that matter.

Now I wont attempt to argue against the possibility that Kristen might be a rare case, but I'm sure there must be at least some other women who have received "happy endings" when they visited their doctors.

One time, I nearly had a happy ending myself from my doctor's nurse when she was taking out the stitches after my vasectomy. But that's a whole different story, and one which I recently posted in the Human Sexuality Forum here on Topix. She DID have gloves on as it happened, in case you're wondering.

If you're really worried about germs though, the places I seriously suggest you avoid are fast food joints.

Have you ever noticed in those places that after you have washed your hands, you then have to open the toilet door before you can get to the food counter. That would be "bathroom" to you, I suppose, even though I don't bathe in the toilet myself. BTW - You DO wash your hands after you go, and definitely always before you eat, I hope?

If you are like me, you will notice that there are far, far too many people who leave the toilet without washing their hands (including the staff), which they then promptly use to fondle the door handle with as they leave. Now it's my turn to go Eeeeeeewwww, eeeeekkkk, yuck, pooey pooey!!!!!

My suggestion is if you must eat in one of those places, that you take a napkin in with you so you don't have to make direct physical contact with the offending exposed parts of the door handle on your way out.

Can we be friends now Kelly?
All that typing.. And for what? A lame attempt to justify the glorified prostitution that occurs at these places. Sorry, I still think it's gross and wrong. Some of the workers may very well be forced to work in these places. I find it disturbing.

Anyway Aussie, we'll agree to disagree. Have a nice evening.

“Are you serious?”

#533 Oct 2, 2011
Oh you poor thing Kelly. You just don't get humour do you babe?

One thing I don't get is why someone would subject themselves to something they find disturbing. Perhaps that's your kink?

Anyway, thanks - I will have a terrific evening, and I hope you do too.

Until we meet again,

Cheers.
kelly wrote:
<quoted text>
All that typing.. And for what? A lame attempt to justify the glorified prostitution that occurs at these places. Sorry, I still think it's gross and wrong. Some of the workers may very well be forced to work in these places. I find it disturbing.
Anyway Aussie, we'll agree to disagree. Have a nice evening.
Kelly

Chicago, IL

#534 Oct 3, 2011
Peter BB wrote:
Oh you poor thing Kelly. You just don't get humour do you babe?
One thing I don't get is why someone would subject themselves to something they find disturbing. Perhaps that's your kink?
Anyway, thanks - I will have a terrific evening, and I hope you do too.
Until we meet again,
Cheers.
<quoted text>
I get humor, when it's actually "funny".

Anyhoo, responding to this thread is not my "kink". I simply saw a thread and replied. No harm, no foul.

Hope you had a nice evening Peter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Gods r Delusions ... 637,720
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min Insults Are Easier 29,071
Play "end of the word" part 2 19 min ImFree2Choose 1,435
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 54 min RiccardoFire 44,200
Interracial experience-Mexican men and Black women (Jul '12) 55 min Sebas2222 128
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 1 hr Paul is dead sinc... 3,691
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr here 280,496
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr Rosa_Winkel 968,823
More from around the web