Typical racist TRASH
Doctor REALITY

United States

#1 Dec 28, 2013
http://ushypocrisy.com/2013/12/21/duck-bigotr... Some people just can't accept the REALITY that America isn't blacks working on plantations and Indians living on reservations and the outside world staying out of their business. If you really believe that blacks were happy living and working on plantations, you need to pack your ignorant, racists bags and go back to the lands that your ancestors were chased away from.
Sgupta

Denver, CO

#2 Dec 28, 2013
You have ISSUES.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#3 Dec 28, 2013
Trash comes in all colors and races. That's where the Lord Jesus Christ comes in.....with His 'Salvage Operation'.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#4 Dec 28, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Trash comes in all colors and races. That's where the Lord Jesus Christ comes in.....with His 'Salvage Operation'.
But,but....isn't Phil a Christian?
Cisco Kid

United States

#5 Dec 28, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
But,but....isn't Phil a Christian?
But, but....isn't Phil an American entitled to free speech?

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#6 Dec 28, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://ushypocrisy.com/2013/12 /21/duck-bigotry-reality-star- dishes-on-why-gay-people-disgu st-him-and-why-he-believes-bla ck-people-were-happier-under-j im-crow/ Some people just can't accept the REALITY that America isn't blacks working on plantations and Indians living on reservations and the outside world staying out of their business. If you really believe that blacks were happy living and working on plantations, you need to pack your ignorant, racists bags and go back to the lands that your ancestors were chased away from.
We're all part of the "plantation"(nation) now and Native Americans ARE living on The Rez (reservations). And the rest of the world should keep there nose out of our affairs, a sovereign state- and we should do likewise- lest our security is at stake.

As far as whether ALL blacks were happy, unhappy or whatnot pre 1865 south, I'm sure there is anecdotal stories to support various views.

And, most "ancestors" weren't "chased" from their former homelands, though events there may have "encouraged" them, most left for better opportunities and/or freedom.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#10 Dec 29, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Not when you being stupid in public.
LOL! Then, guess you're not , either....

Ya walked into it ,Doc :)

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#11 Dec 29, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Look, Professor Nutty, we know what happened. False-god and idol making and worshipping Indians had this land taken from them by Europeans who had been chased away from the lands they lived in. Why?! I don't believe that it was merely because of 'religious persecution'. That's a bunch of poop. It's not like the French and whoever else were Islamic muslim extremists. lol.
Can you sight examples of da white ...I mean 'Europeans' who were "chased" away(actively chased away now...),the causes and reasons behind it, Dr. Altered Reality. Some of my ancestors came ,like many others, for better opportunities- no one "chased" them. Some were here already. And you seem to harbour animus towards those "...false-god and idol making..." Native Americans.

Hmmm, where did Voodoo come from ,Doctor?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#12 Dec 29, 2013
Sgupta wrote:
You have ISSUES.
hi Knock Off :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 min ffj 36,816
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Chuck 688,681
Mysterious cyber espionage campaign uses 'torpe... 40 min Erratic Mind 2
Kobe Bryant top 10 Dunks: # 1 is FREAKIN INSANE 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Why is Mahattan Johnny a gay trucker 1 hr Johnny 13
Simpson was holding Cowlings....."hostage"..dur... 1 hr Johnny 3
Does anyone else hate being around white women? 1 hr Johnny 27
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr gabrieltard 988,455
More from around the web