Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2010

Judged:

why people belongs from other relegions are not accept this truth, that muslims are peace full peoples and they are not a terrorist.

why they are making a propaganda against of Islam through media and other resources.

why just muslims are hitted by terrorist?

why poples going blinde..........

Every one know that all these this are done under by Americans and Isrel but no one going to tell truth because all countries are afraid of american and a Isrel.

isrel is a terrorist but no one gona accept it........what is this?

Is this honesty?(I am asking this question to every single person of the entire world)

give me the answer..........awating
steve

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2010

Judged:

fcuk off ,your religion is a disease, grow up and throw away your koran.
AkaSuitor

Curwensville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2010

Judged:

waqasdilasa wrote:
why people belongs from other religions are not accept this truth, that Muslims are peace full peoples and they are not a terrorist.
why they are making a propaganda against of Islam through media and other resources.
why just Muslims are hated by terrorist?
why peoples going blinde..........
Every one know that all these this are done under by Americans and Israel but no one going to tell truth because all countries are afraid of American and a Israel.
Israel is a terrorist but no one going to accept it........what is this?
Is this honesty?(I am asking this question to every single person of the entire world)
give me the answer..........awating

I believe you. There are some in Islam who are violent, and America also has it's own brand of people who are "Americans" and would do harm to America.
Israel Minister Sharon was killed by another Israeli.
There are good and bad every where..
steve

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2010

Judged:

All religion is bad gut there is no piont talking to Muslims about that because you hate non believers.
AkaSuitor

Curwensville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2010

steve wrote:
All religion is bad gut there is no point talking to Muslims about that because you hate non believers.

I don't know your life experience's. I spent time in Egypt, Jordan and Israel.
I never felt threatened. I lived in a Palestinian neighborhood. Not all Muslims are extremest.
Not all Protestants are extremist.( Mr. Roeder was convicted in January of first-degree murder for shooting to death Wichita, Kansas, abortion provider George Tiller.)
Not all Americans are extremist.( Hutari Militia)
But they exist in all cultures.
try to accept truth

Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2010

Judged:

Steve u people always took every thing wrong....its your fault....why are not not going to listen truth...tell me why steve...you people ues bed and rubish word about any relegions but we respect all relegions this is the difference that who is human and animal
give me answer why isriel kiil small childrens of muslims.....why do you have any answer.....if any one come and kill ur brother , sister or small kid...what will do do with the person how do this mistake....tell me
every human have rights so think positive and do positive..........
Isrel is terror that means isrel is terror....it a truth...go and do some reserch work on isrel wht they do with muslims..........you have to know that every muslim is a human not animenls....ok
terrorist kill muslims

Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2010

Judged:

i m from pakistan ...i m muslim let think one thing why terrorist attacks on pakistan , Iran and Iraq just muslims are hitted by terrorist why?

.....so how can you talk that terrorist are muslims they are not a muslims and keep ur deffination right about terrorist..........Extremisim is in israli is a kind of terrorist....y you people not tell isrel with name for terror because u people r woried ........
Bill

Bath, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2010

Judged:

These Muslim extremists are the most "evil"!There have been and still are terrorists in the west.IRA and ETA of Spain.These terrorists bad as they are/were,gave warnings after planting bombs,So civilians could be evacuated. "Muslim terroists just pure Evil".
bill open your eyes

Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2010

Judged:

Bill and what do u think about Ameriacan, Indian and Isreli terrorist?

tell me why your eyes not able to see the real face behind all of these thing.....hm
in my country there is a indian and Iseile hands behind of every terrorist activity........
Why u don't see why you not accept the reality......
go and do some research work on all these thing.......
this propagand is created with media.......and ..lev it and remember that muslims are not terrorists..undestand
Opeiy

Curwensville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2010

Judged:

bill open your eyes wrote:
Bill and what do u think about Ameriacan, Indian and Isreli terrorist?
tell me why your eyes not able to see the real face behind all of these thing.....hm
in my country there is a indian and Iseile hands behind of every terrorist activity........
Why u don't see why you not accept the reality......
go and do some research work on all these thing.......
this propagand is created with media.......and ..lev it and remember that muslims are not terrorists..undestand

I did not know that you were going to take this thread into finger pointing.
I stated that there is good and bad among all cultures.
opeiy u r right

Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2010

Judged:

yes Opeiy you are right....but some people are just blame muslims. don't no why but they just try to talk rubish about muslims and Islam. we feel very bedly. we have emotions and any one coma and talk rubish with out any reason about my relegion and muslims nation..........you can undestand that its realy painful for us.
another thing i think terrorist is not just extremists, terrorsits are media because media shows the world very thing but those thing which media want to show..........think about it ...m i right opeiy?
KAPPA

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

Judged:

Those who are using bad words against QURAAN. I bet u all he will never ever live peacefully, he will die by horrible death, his entire life will be so cheap just like a wild dog....Hope everyone dont wanna mis-introduce our religious books.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

The Arabic Quran (as it translates into English):{Your Lord revealed to the angels, "Verily, I am with you, so keep firm those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes"}; [8:12].

The Quran:

Quran (2:191-193)- "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]...and fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah." There is a good case to be made that the textual context of this particular passage is defensive war, even if the historical context was not. However, there are also two worrisome pieces to this verse. The first is that the killing of others is authorized in the event of "persecution" (a qualification that is ambiguous at best). The second is that fighting may persist until "religion is for Allah." The example set by Muhammad is not reassuring.

Quran (2:244)- "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216)- "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding caravans with this verse.

Quran (3:56)- "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151)- "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Quran (4:74)- "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle, as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. Here is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.

Quran (4:76)- "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (4:89)- "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

Quran (5:33)- "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:12)- "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle.

Quran (8:15)- "O ye who believe! When ye meet those who disbelieve in battle, turn not your backs to them.(16)Whoso on that day turneth his back to them, unless maneuvering for battle or intent to join a company, he truly hath incurred wrath from Allah, and his habitation will be hell, a hapless journey's end."

Quran (8:39)- "And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah" From the historical context we know that the "persecution" spoken of here was simply the refusal by the Meccans to allow Muhammad to enter their city and perform the Haj. Other Muslims were able to travel there, just not as an armed group, since Muhammad declared war on Mecca prior to his eviction. The Meccans were also acting in defense of their religion, since it was Muhammad's intention to destroy their idols and establish Islam by force (which he later did). Hence the critical part of this verse is to fight until "religion is only for Allah." According to Ibn Ishaq (324), Muhammad justified the violence further by explaining that "Allah must have no rivals."

Quran (8:57)- "If thou comest on them in the war, deal with them so as to strike fear in those who are behind them, that haply they may remember."

Quran (8:59-60)- "And let not those who disbelieve suppose that they can outstrip (Allah's Purpose). Lo! they cannot escape. Make ready for them all thou canst of (armed) force and of horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your enemy."

Quran (8:65)- "O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight..."

Quran (9:5)- "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them." According to this verse, the best way of staying safe from Muslim violence is to convert to Islam. Prayer (salat) and the poor tax (zakat) are among the religions Five Pillars.

Quran (9:14)- "Fight them, Allah will punish them by your hands and bring them to disgrace..."

Quran (9:20)- "Those who believe, and have left their homes and striven with their wealth and their lives in Allah's way are of much greater worth in Allah's sight. These are they who are triumphant." The "striving" spoken of here is Jihad.

Quran (9:29)- "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth,(even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." "People of the Book" refers to Christians and Jews. This was one of the final "revelations" from Allah and it set in motion the tenacious military expansion, in which Muhammad's companions managed to conquer two-thirds of the Christian world in just the next 100 years. Islam is intended to dominate all other people and faiths.

Quran (9:30)- "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

mansoor

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

All sunni Muslims are terrorists..Shia Muslims are the most peaceful and educated Muslims..Pakistan is ruled by sunni muslims,hence its a terrorist country
Big Red Booger

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Freedom Showdown and Memorial for Martyr Cpl Chris Speer

CANADIANS UNITED against TERROR will hold a memorial for Cpl Chris Speer (unarmed American medic killed by Omar Khadr), followed by speakers addressing the issue of free speech and the film ‘Innocence of Muslims.' Dr Terry Jones will be the featured speaker at this event.

Thursday, October 11th, 6 pm at Queen’s Park South Lawn, Toronto, Canada

Speakers:

Dr Terry Jones, President of Stand Up America Now
Imam Steve Rockwell, Director of Sheikh Deidat Mosque
Dr Masud Ansari, Prominent Islamic author
Dr Bikram Lamba, Canada's most prominent Sikh leader and author
Ron Banerjee, Director, Canadian Hindu Advocacy

Islam continues to flaunt its fourteen hundred year history of violence. Since 9/11/2001, there have been more than 19,000 Islamic terrorist attacks around the world. The most recent outbreaks of Islamic violence have occurred because of the movie,“Innocence of Muslims” which criticizes Islam. The violent attacks are also considered retaliation because of Stand Up America Now's involvement with the promotion of the movie.

Criticism and freedom of speech is a very important aspect of Western society. This event in Toronto will make it very clear that Islam is not compatible with Western society because Islam tolerates no criticism of Muhammad, of the Koran, even of Sharia. This intolerance automatically eliminates Islam as a member of Western society and of free thinking.

Thank you,

Dr Terry Jones

Stand Up America Now

Terry Jones for President 2012
Carey

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

It is a muslim's duty to defend Islam against nonbelievers(nonmuslims) and has the right to take arms and wage war against them, known as Jihad(nonbelievers call Terrorism).

Islam is a millitant religion, which advances throuh conquering, and not by conversion(unlike christianity). A muslim will be killed by fellow muslims if he/she converts.

A muslim is brainwashed/raised in believing that if he had died a jihadist(terrorist) then there awaits for him an infinite supply of virgins. Only stupid people would believe this, so there's no doubt in my mind why some horny tard can blow himself up, to kill innocent lives.

Islam a peaceful religion? According to wikipedia it is Militant in design.

According to wikipedia whose sources are english britanica and the rest are from Muslim authors.

LEAVE ISRAEL ALONE!! YOU HAVE SO MUCH HATE!!
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

--- Muslims, needs GOD'S TEN COMMANDMENTS instead of sharia laws...---GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS are the best... Sharia laws are no good... Sharia laws brings hate...----- GOD'S WAYS, GOD'S 10 COMMANTMENTS ARE FOREVER, They are true love..."Let us all follow GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS"... Thankyou...
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

--- Why do Muslims want sharia laws instead of GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS...--- GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS ARE THE BEST because They were given to Moses, GOD'S SERVANT for the good of all peoples...
Doctor REALITY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

There can be no REAL PEACE without the Prince of Peace,the Lord Jesus Christ.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

417 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min piyaro 533,044
Hook Your Ex - Hook Your Ex System Does Steve P... 9 min piyaro 1
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 12 min Krackerjacks 115,380
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 17 min sonu 414
Home Remedies for Constipation - Top 12 Users R... (Aug '07) 37 min onegreenguy 23
Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 37 min Commander Bunny 56
His sons are Scott and Kyle. 43 min andet1987 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 51 min lightbeamrider 721,633
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Commander Bunny 256,741
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr simloverrrsarah 83
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••