What are some cool instrument Apps fo...

What are some cool instrument Apps for the iPad?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: May 13

New York, NY

#1 May 23, 2013
Hey everyone, I was wondering if you had any suggestions for some cool instrument apps for the iPad. I'm a music enthusiast and am addicted to my iPad. Let me know! Thanks!

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#2 May 23, 2013
Ha! I'd say the addiction is your first problem [grins] never messed with any apps like that, don't have the iPad, but I am learning to play a real instrument. Acoustic guitar. Great fun, and I think better than a virtual life – pick an IRL instrument and get some lessons!

Since: May 13

New York, NY

#3 May 23, 2013
I totally disagree! Whats wrong with loving the ipad??? Besides music these days can and should be made anywhere and by any means. I absolutely respect people who take the time to learn to play an instrument but dont you think the ipad itself could be considered an instrument? ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Catcher1 855,326
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 min USaWarringIdiotSo... 177,210
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Regina 596,483
The Christian Atheist debate 23 min -Alan S Shole- 1,031
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 35 min andet1987 1,459
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 48 min andet1987 6,150
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr End Times 612,632
More from around the web