how often did your hear/see your parents have sex?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#1 Sep 29, 2013
growing up ever since age 7 I heard my parents have sex many times and very often, it was easy to hear because I slept downstairs and they slept upstairs which was 10x louder when you made noise...sometimes they did it rough and other times it was loud but slow.

the thing is...I liked it, since i hit puberty it gave me such a raging erection and an urge to masturbate while listening to them go at it hard.

I never got to see, only hear, what about you, did you ever see/hear?
how often?
draly

Croatia

#2 Nov 6, 2013
AdamStallion wrote:
growing up ever since age 7 I heard my parents have sex many times and very often, it was easy to hear because I slept downstairs and they slept upstairs which was 10x louder when you made noise...sometimes they did it rough and other times it was loud but slow.
the thing is...I liked it, since i hit puberty it gave me such a raging erection and an urge to masturbate while listening to them go at it hard.
I never got to see, only hear, what about you, did you ever see/hear?
how often?
See/hear both.First time i walked on them was when i was 9.There was my mom and dad at it on couch.Onc they had sex on same bed as me.I was sleeping with them one night.Later it became my masturbating fantasy.Even saw one morning my mom giving dad bj.
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#3 Nov 6, 2013
Growing up, I heard my mom having sex a lot more than my dad... but then, he did travel out of town for business a lot!

“My walk of shame”

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#4 Nov 11, 2013
OK, so whenever I see a can of worms sometimes I just can't help opening it... so do you believe parents should bother to hide their sex/sex noises from the kids? Or is that basically just an extension of how it's OK for kids to see parents hugging, and kissing, and otherwise loving on each other? Letting them know that this kind of behavior between mom and dad (or mommy and daddy depending on the kids' age) is normal and natural and a sign of how secure and in love they are? Making the children more secure, knowing that their parents love each other that much! OK, I've said my peace so let's see how the opinion mill is off and running...

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#5 Mar 7, 2015
Jenji wrote:
OK, so whenever I see a can of worms sometimes I just can't help opening it... so do you believe parents should bother to hide their sex/sex noises from the kids? Or is that basically just an extension of how it's OK for kids to see parents hugging, and kissing, and otherwise loving on each other? Letting them know that this kind of behavior between mom and dad (or mommy and daddy depending on the kids' age) is normal and natural and a sign of how secure and in love they are? Making the children more secure, knowing that their parents love each other that much! OK, I've said my peace so let's see how the opinion mill is off and running...
That was actually quite lovely to read, it eases the mind!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min Robert F 585,791
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min UidiotRaceMAkeWor... 830,405
I wish God would get rid of all homosexuals in ... 27 min UidiotRaceMAkeWor... 7
Why God made males UGLY but females PRETTY ? 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 10
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr dollarsbill 3,959
bless the jews (Nov '08) 1 hr worship GOD 7,145
the homosexuals who are EMBARRASSMENTS to the ... 1 hr Titania 7
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr Paul Porter1 99,270
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 hr dr Shrink 611,943
More from around the web