Get Lost psycho!!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1 Feb 14, 2013
et you bash me after your friend started a silly thread on here about me. Big deal, people that truly care about you don't listen to stupidity anyways. You treated me like crap every time you wasn't getting ALL the attention, belittled me every chance you got. You took everything done for you, for granted. Did anything you wanted, even when you would be blacked out drunk and made an a$$ out of yourself. I wouldn't believe any one when I knew you was out drunk, running around on me. Took care of you when you got caught being sleazy and was about to get your a$$ kicked and you was scared to death. Bought you things, helped as much as possible with your child that needed serious psychiatric help. Took up for you, took mental abuse from you and your spoiled grown child, among all the other crap his crazy a$$ pulled. Even turned the other cheek when you elbowed me in the mouth and busted my mouth because you was blacked out drunk. Never yelled at you or even raised a hand to you. Basically gave up everything for you, until finally, thank god, a lie ended the whole thing. Still after all that, I almost made another mistake and was going to give up everything again for you. Thankfully I came to my senses and I realized, I just wasn't willing to make my life hell so you could go be a drunk and be with your great friends, that don't even care or talk to you. It was over and I was glad to be done with all that drama. Then you got yourself in trouble again. I took care of it and was happy to do so and moved on. Only to find out your under achieving, grown, spoiled rotten, child gave a picture of my underage child to a psychopath, to come and probably hurt my child.
I told you there was no way to make me hate you, unless you messed with my kids. Well you got it, I hate your a$$ and your ignorant child!
Recently, I found out that the photo past on by your psycho kid was from a facebook page that needed a friend request to get. Seriously, you have a fake account creeping, to find what? To do what?
I can't stand you, you were the worst girlfriend I have ever had, and I do mean in every way possible, just pathetic. Yes I was stupid for ever being involved with you. I GAVE my phone away to make sure you could never call me or contact me. I blocked you from everything possible so I would never ever see you again. I burned everything you ever gave me. I sold anything of value to just be rid of all the horrible memories. Just to find out that after being done, you have other fake accounts still creeping.
Well I told you, never mess with my kids, especially when I know a lot of computer type hackers. I knew if I said bad things like you and your family did, you would let that temper get the best of you. Sure enough, I got told off! Thanks, your ISP numbers were easily collected. Nice thing to give away to some very interested people. Lol. Well that's all good, but if you don't get yours and your challenged child's bull crap off my kids and their mothers Facebook page, I'm gonna post some very nice pics of you on there. They are cute pics, some you sent, some in some chaps and a smile.
There are no names on here, no one knows about any of this and I don't mind keeping it that way, so get away from my loved ones and get lost! Don't ever mess with kids!!! You are the biggest mistake and regret of my life and you are pathetic and that makes me stupid for ever thinking that being good to someone could fix a mentally sick psychopath! Goodbye!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Joe Fortuna 973,879
first gay experience? (Sep '14) 4 min andy 45
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 11 min Johnny 832
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 15 min nanoanomaly 64,210
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min Anthony MN 654,227
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 34 min Steve III 45,256
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 49 min Toby 106,563
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr who 281,905
More from around the web