Racist trash uses N-word
Doctor REALITY

United States

#1 May 15, 2014
http://news.yahoo.com/towns-white-police-offi... Send this piece of WHITE TRASH back to Europe.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#2 May 15, 2014
I hate racist white AND black trash.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#3 May 15, 2014
I hate you al EQUALLY.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#4 May 15, 2014
http://news.yahoo.com/towns-white-police-offi... See, this is the 'kind' of people who enjoyed killing Indians and whipping black slaves. But, LOOK, don't get it TWISTED, there are billions of absolutely wonderful people of European descent in the world. But like I said, TRASH can be found in all races of people on earth. I see black dudes walking down the street with their pants saggin' an 80 percent of they draws showing. I just can't believe that some folks can be that STWEPID!!!! Yep, ol Obama is gettin' rid of 'plantation mentality infrastructure' where ever he can sniff it out......How come he doesn't go by his birthname.....BARRY SOETORO???! Maybe Obama thinks he's half-Arab half American...half muslim half christian...

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#5 May 15, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
I hate you al EQUALLY.
"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another." (John 13:34-35)

Good to see the twisters didn't "give you a ride".

;)
Doctor REALITY

United States

#6 May 16, 2014
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another." (John 13:34-35)
Good to see the twisters didn't "give you a ride".
;)
Yeah, Senacus, I KNOW that's strong language, but I hate the 'sin', not the sinner themselves. I got this, BROTHER. Oh, and thanks. Yeah, Arkansas' weather is getting REAL spooky. Satan and man's sin is behind it. OH no, that was too controversial, huh??!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 35 min Neville Thompson 1,103
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 36 min another viewer 979,465
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 40 min Neville Thompson 286,092
MIELE SERVIS Merter (2I2) 2O2 62 35 ) 2O2 62 33... 43 min birimariza 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Brian_G 619,222
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr River Tam 92,742
Miele Servis Esenyurt (2I2) 2O2 62 35 MIELE SER... 1 hr birimariza 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr truth 667,942
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 hr lisw 183,629
More from around the web