Kennett Missouri Murder-Why Does Topi...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gravedigger

Houston, TX

#39 Feb 11, 2008
Bump
LeeAnnFan

United States

#41 Feb 12, 2008
back to the top!
LeeAnnFan

United States

#46 Feb 13, 2008
We will bring attention to this matter.....believe that!

www.justice4leeann.com
LeeAnnFan

United States

#47 Feb 13, 2008
....and again....

Since: Jan 07

United States

#50 Mar 6, 2008
LeeAnnFan wrote:
....and again....
Anything new on this case? Does anyone know where the children stand on this? It seems like this case would've been solved by now, but no one is pursuing it?
lovingmommy

Dawsonville, GA

#51 Apr 10, 2008
im related and i just want to thank you guys for everything said on here... bump

Since: Aug 07

United States

#52 Apr 12, 2008
Bump it up....is the new website up and running...I lost the link?
Glad Dawg

Frankfort, KY

#53 Apr 13, 2008
I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but has anyone heard of the term "double jeopardy"?

Was Lee Ann Garrison's husband tried and acquitted for her murder back in the 1970s? If so, he can't be tried twice for the same murder. That's double jeopardy.

You need to find out what he was prosecuted for and whether he was prosecuted under state law, federal law, or both. If it was both state and federal law for murder, you're out of luck trying to get another trial--unless the trial would be for some act that was unknown at the time and has come to light years later.

The fact that we have DNA evidence now that could concretely convict him doesn't matter, either.

Now, here's a thought: The DNA evidence could be used to "out" him as a murderer--assuming the husband did it--or it could be used to find the real killer if the husband wasn't the murderer.

Either way, that's going to take time and resources. The best bet might be to pitch the story to the St. Louis Post Dispatch or to some other news organization that might have an interest in a good whodunit.

Good luck, ya'll...
just wondering

Raeford, NC

#54 Apr 22, 2008
so Dr. Garrison and Lee Ann were divorced. Had Lee Ann remarried? so who found the body? And did he still have the children with him at the time of the murder? Are there any any articals about this anywhere else...I'm just tryin to understand wat happen. This is a very interesting story. I feel bad for the kids and other family memebers.....sad, sad story!!
Hello

Fairmont, WV

#55 May 3, 2008
Supposidly on ghostown.com forum this happened in 1973 not 74 and also one of the men that killed her bought the house? Why would he do that if supposidly the you can hear her walk up and down the stairs at night and she has been supposidly seen at her bedroom window looking out? Now you tell me that one unless of course he just does not have a conscious and also too another thing supposidlay they did not find the men that killed her? And as far as let it go?????????? Not no way we have a right no matter how many years ago to discuss this........Thank you very much
EBBIE

Harrison, AR

#56 Jun 12, 2008
what's the address of this house
Sherry

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#57 Jun 17, 2008
Lee Ann's oldest daughter by her first husband, sadly, was the one who found her. She had spent the night before at a friends house.
Gravedigger

Glenwood, IA

#58 Apr 22, 2009
How many are there of me?
another lee ann fan

Alpharetta, GA

#59 Aug 3, 2009
Has anyone looked at the second wife - Terry Jo (Mitchell) Garrison? It was her affair with Dr. Garrison that led to his leaving Lee Ann. Rumor has it, Terry Jo told Dr. Garrison that her husband, Keith Mitchell, was coming after him with a shotgun the day that he left town. She definitely had motive to get Lee Ann "out of the way"! By the way, Keith Mitchell had no idea that his wife had run off with Dr. Garrison until hours later, when he was looking for Terry Jo.
another lee ann fan

Alpharetta, GA

#60 Aug 3, 2009
EBBIE wrote:
what's the address of this house
S. Jackson Street
llinar

United States

#62 Jul 19, 2012
Hey great to see this back! Haven't posted in long time but this brought me back! Hello gravedigger!
hebrewgirl
#63 Sep 2, 2012
i saw dr. garrison on ronald windsors houseboat that wkend. i was 11 yrs old at the time. didnt know him from adam. that ir no lie
hebrewgirl
#64 Sep 2, 2012
he did not do it. i know
Curious past resident

Trumann, AR

#67 Mar 23, 2014
Question...when you google the garrison murder case..and all the details come up, the guy named Ronnie Smith that stated he saw Norman Garrison that afternoon in Tn...is this the same Ronnie Smith that is Dr Ronald Smith in Blytheville Ar?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Rider on the Storm 973,688
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 min lightbeamrider 106,476
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Buck Crick 63,513
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Just Think 653,750
herbal incense and legal buds for sale (Aug '11) 23 min lee 8
US Marines Mostly Gay (Oct '11) 30 min Semper anal USMC 69 28
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 33 min Student 45,231
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Pegasus 281,845
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 hr Steve III 618,728
More from around the web