Do you think a union between same sex...

Do you think a union between same sex couples should be called "Partners"

Created by Linda Roberts on Mar 5, 2013

1 vote

Click on an option to vote

Yes. Partner can be a legal term

No. Husband/wife is preferred


Searcy, AR

#1 Mar 5, 2013
It should be called 'SODOM and GOMORRAH'.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2 Mar 5, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
It should be called 'SODOM and GOMORRAH'.
Why yes, of course it should be called 'Partners'.....until 'One Pair' is put on a One-Way rocket trip to Mars to 'Populate' the planet.

The 'proof' is in da puddin'.

Now, that's another fine mess you've gotten 'us into.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min nanoanomaly 973,971
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min confrinting with ... 654,514
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min nanoanomaly 64,870
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min bad bob 183,224
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 55 min LAWEST100 618,749
OJ SIMPSON - CRIMINAL HISTORY since adolescence! (Dec '08) 1 hr Truthsayer 32
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Neville Thompson 45,309
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Neville Thompson 281,961
More from around the web