I smell a scam

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1 Jan 13, 2013
There have been a lot of people at both exits from 75 onto 20 in Cartersville with signs asking for help. I have noticed them changing shifts, walking up to cars parked up the road, standing with an empty gas can, among other suspicious things. My wife tried to give one of these people in the walmart parking lot a loaf of french bread. She pulled up to him and he ran up to her with a little puppy in his arms and a sign that said "Homeless, will take anything." When she offered the bread he said "nah we're fine" and walked away. Next time you stop, offer them food and drink instead of money and see what they say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min truth 637,718
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min RiversideRedneck 29,043
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 6 min RiccardoFire 44,200
Interracial experience-Mexican men and Black women (Jul '12) 7 min Sebas2222 128
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 12 min Paul is dead sinc... 3,691
Play "end of the word" part 2 14 min andet1987 1,434
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 28 min here 280,496
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Rosa_Winkel 968,823
More from around the web