PROOF!Most black people are/or suppor...

PROOF!Most black people are/or support pedofiles!

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

orange county

La Grange Park, IL

#2 Mar 14, 2010
i here what your saying girl,
THE HONKY TONK MAN

Buckeye, AZ

#3 Mar 14, 2010
orange county wrote:
i here what your saying girl,
No you don't you here what your uncle is saying when he is playing with you under the covers
THE HONKY TONK MAN

Buckeye, AZ

#4 Mar 14, 2010
WHITE DEVIL wrote:
The majority of black people live in Africa. Duh. And the majority of Africans are Muslims. Muslim belive in Islam,and acording to Islam the greatest person that ever lived was a BLACK MAN named Muhammad. Muhammad was in his forties when he married a SIX YEAR OLD GIRL! Muslim belive that it is perfectly ok for a grown man to marry and have sex with children! In case you've been living under a rock, the so called Christian president is in fact a Muslim. The hip hop artest ice cube is a Muslim, and snoop dogg is also a Muslim! Islam is a black mans religion and in this sick twisted racist religion is normal the screw little kids. Don't belive me? Google it! Ice cube,snoop dogg all these blackys are Muslims! Islam is a sick black religion and somthing needs to be done about it! Death to Islam!
Your father is black so stop acting a fool before he whips you with your dog leash
dinla

Sun City, CA

#5 Mar 14, 2010
WHITE DEVIL wrote:
The majority of black people live in Africa. Duh. And the majority of Africans are Muslims. Muslim belive in Islam,and acording to Islam the greatest person that ever lived was a BLACK MAN named Muhammad. Muhammad was in his forties when he married a SIX YEAR OLD GIRL! Muslim belive that it is perfectly ok for a grown man to marry and have sex with children! In case you've been living under a rock, the so called Christian president is in fact a Muslim. The hip hop artest ice cube is a Muslim, and snoop dogg is also a Muslim! Islam is a black mans religion and in this sick twisted racist religion is normal the screw little kids. Don't belive me? Google it! Ice cube,snoop dogg all these blackys are Muslims! Islam is a sick black religion and somthing needs to be done about it! Death to Islam!
you are so,so stupid, and you can't spell either
andet1987

Arlington Heights, IL

#6 Mar 14, 2010
Urban Dictionary:

pedofile - a person who really, really needs to learn how to spell.
THE HONKY TONK MAN

Buckeye, AZ

#8 Mar 15, 2010
WHITE DEVIL wrote:
Lmao! You Ñ!GGERS are just mad because it's the truth.
what your uncles and grandpa use to rape you
THE HONKY TONK MAN

Buckeye, AZ

#10 Mar 15, 2010
WHITE DEVIL wrote:
No but I'm sure yours did.Ñ!GGER!
No that characterists of trailer park pigoen shit trash like you and phillip garrido
dinla

Sun City, CA

#12 Mar 15, 2010
WHITE DEVIL wrote:
Lmao! You Ñ!GGERS are just mad because it's the truth.
.....guess who makes national news almost every day for...child rape...child rape and murder..mass murder..serial killings...bombings..and grand thief...give up??? I'll tell you who..WHITE BOYS that's who. now put that in your crack pipe and smoke it you freak.
dinla

Sun City, CA

#15 Mar 15, 2010
WHITE DEVIL wrote:
In America yeah, blacks do it 100 times more in Africa There are more black pedofiles in the world. There are more pedos and killers in america cause whites are the minority dip s**t! Pull your head out of your a*s you stupid Ñ!GGER!
Its obvious you're a stupid,uneducated freak....bye
THE HONKY TONK MAN

Buckeye, AZ

#17 Mar 15, 2010
WHITE DEVIL wrote:
Hey dinla google religion In Africa and read the quran and you will understand.
hEY WHITE DEVIL stick to the U.S. coward LOL
newanarchy

Fort Worth, TX

#20 Mar 15, 2010
WHITE DEVIL wrote:
Why Ñ!GGER? My people are from Europe yours are from Africa so why? How am I a coward? Huh Ñ!GGER?
Go back to F-ing your momma, scum.
Liza

Grand Rapids, MI

#23 Dec 22, 2010
its truly sad how people think now in days
Anonymous

United States

#24 Feb 15, 2013
Yea srick to america every name on the tv screen is white face it baby f---ers
Anonymous

United States

#26 Feb 15, 2013
Thats why u all like little tiny women. It reminds u of a baby size 0 size2 ect.
I'm a 7 that would remind you I'm a women that would not be acceptable.(for baby f ers)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min It aint necessari... 864,884
Is the problem of groping in India over exagger... (Jan '11) 15 min DTC 484
Rajkot gay Topix 1 hr chirag parmar 197
sex (May '13) 1 hr vapi btm 180
Interracial Dating 1 hr white stud 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Mia Copa 599,783
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 2 hr Dennis 42
The Christian Atheist debate 3 hr Justice League_ 2,009
White Lives MATTER 10 hr Burke Devlin 113
More from around the web