Devineil Brown accused of killing his...

Devineil Brown accused of killing his gay lover, Shaun Woolford...

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Souls of Black Women

United States

#1 Nov 9, 2012
In this era, we as black women are enduring too much pain of losing nice looking guys like this, whether...

http://soulsofblackwomen.blogspot.com/2012/11...
Devastated

Springfield, NJ

#2 Nov 9, 2012
Smh
blackbeauty

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Nov 9, 2012
@ the 1st comment shut the f**k up this not about you r no one else but them and god
blackbeauty

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Nov 9, 2012
Souls of Black Women wrote:
In this era, we as black women are enduring too much pain of losing nice looking guys like this, whether...
http://soulsofblackwomen.blogspot.com/2012/11...
shut the f**k up this dont have nothing to do with black women, pepole love whom they love its just sad period you have no right to jugde. the fact that two lifes where lost is the bigger issue. get it together every body and there momma with a opinon wants to make a blog! have several seats!!!!!!!!!!
Amirah

Elmwood Park, NJ

#5 Nov 10, 2012
Everyone out there making negative comments about the situation , but if you say that u were true friends u would've tried to intervene ! Both were good people sweet personalities and now we are at a loss on both side whether its to death or jail for the rest of our lives. Nobody knows what the two was going through so let's not try to assume just get together and pray !
Diva

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Nov 10, 2012
Amen to black beauty and Amirah..... I agree with you both and I knew both of them it is a great loss
Lee

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Nov 11, 2012
Amirah:
I loved them both especially Shaun and I agree with you. Both good people and now there is a loss not only for both families, but for the church family as well.
Judge not lest ye be judged.
DJay

Garden City, NY

#8 Nov 12, 2012
I wish i could turn back the hands of time and change what happened...smh these are the things we just have to pray about...sorry to have lost a friend..
Jay

Torrington, CT

#9 Nov 12, 2012
I didn't know Shaun but I knew Devineil. I'm sure Shaun was a great person at heart but as stated we don't know what happened. The best thing to do is leave it in the masters hands.
Know for a fact

Chicago, IL

#10 Nov 14, 2012
I did not know devin, but I knew shaun since he was a child and he was always respectful and sweet. He comes from a very good family and they are very close....this is very hard for them loosing such a beautiful person. I do not know what happened, but I do know that no one had the right to take a life this way!!! and it is terribly heart breaking.
Knew them well

New York, NY

#11 Nov 14, 2012
Jesus is coming back sooner than you may think. I'm sure everyone of you who have posted comments know what the bible says so no need me quoting scripture. WE all better get it together cause the sheets are coming off the people. Lee you should read the all of that scripture before you say "judge not lest ye be judged" There's more to it. Get right with God and do it NOW!
A Friend

United States

#12 Nov 14, 2012
My heart and sincere prayers are for Shaun's family and friends. We were just hanging out a few weeks ago a very nice young man didn't mean anyone harm. So sorry for the loss and Devineil, Shaun really loved you n I beleive you loved him. Example for us all if ur n a relationship thats not healthy GET OUT before its too late, the devil is loose n works n the minds of people ( even good people) only takes a few seconds to ruin ya life in a fit of rage OVER NOTHING!
Jesus

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Nov 15, 2012
ITS TIME OUT FOR PLAYING , I knew them both and the last memory of Shaun I have I singing next to me in the choir , I turn to him and said boy stop it , you know your an alto , his smile was gracious and his voice smooth to the ear , Devineil was very ambitious and bishop fig would often refer to him as mr Devinare he was a dressed up young man for sure , this hurts , its time out for playing , love oneanother as Christ love the church , keep on praying and believing God for this battle is not ours its his , its the lords .
GODCHILD12

East Northport, NY

#14 Nov 25, 2012
plz leave it alone guys we all hurt but God knows best keep the family of shaun in prayer and its just give this to god
TruthHurts

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Nov 25, 2012
It's sad because when you know and love them both you can not allow feelings to play as an factor, feeling is what got us in this state of pain!!! I have spoken to Devin and Shaun BOTH time and time. It still hurt but we can only pray. You can not get me to believe that the young man I have spent so much time with can do this in a right state of mind it hurts me that Shaun is gone and now people who don't know anything about them I remember when Shaun moved on Gates Ave I was there I remember the movie nights and the trips.......I loved Shaun he was a cool dude!! When you know them both, one can only pray and support as we believe GOD in moving forward!!! GOD WILL GET THE GLORY OUT OF THIS, 4 his ways are not our ways

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min PadMark 675,757
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min bad bob 128
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,762
Something you hope your husband never finds out 18 min Crazy Guy 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Eye no u 445,796
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Gabriel 982,102
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 hr andet1987 6,231
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 hr Aura Mytha 110,398
More from around the web