Is the Boston Marathon bombing an inside job?

Created by Insults Are Easier on Apr 15, 2013

669 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Don't know

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#196 May 8, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>Too create these devices as claimed in the media the bombers used gunpowder from commonly available fireworks. Powder of this sort is a low explosive, it's actually more flammable than explosive as it burns really fast. If uncontained the force of gunpowder "detonating" is 0. That said, the powder would have burned until the heat and resulting gas caused a failure of the pressure cooker, probably at less than 90 psi. This low point of failure would likely be reached before all of the powder was consumed allowing the remaining fuel to burn very quickly in the newly supplied air and super hot gasses. I would think that the large plume of smoke and lack of a visible pressure wave would be consistent with this type of device.
I'm not expert on explosives, and freely admit that to be the case. I would like any actual explosives expert to show me any flaws in my theory however.
You make good points, and your post is well reasoned.

Im simply asking questions and pointing out the points others have made that I find interesting. As you can see some people find the act of questioning itself offensive. It's good not everyone does.

Thanks for your post and I too hope people familiar with such a device will chime in on how it works and should look in action.

Insults Are Easier

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#197 May 9, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>You make good points, and your post is well reasoned.

Im simply asking questions and pointing out the points others have made that I find interesting. As you can see some people find the act of questioning itself offensive. It's good not everyone does.

Thanks for your post and I too hope people familiar with such a device will chime in on how it works and should look in action.

Insults Are Easier
Ah yes, the innocent defender of JAQing off schtick.

The reality is any tragic event is ripe for low life scabs such as yourself to once again attempt to push your idiotic ideology of "the government is inherently evil" by accepting and shilling every lie that supports that POV on the Internet.

Your video is titled "Boston smoke bomb hoax legless douchebag recovers the waves flag".

In your typical form, you find the lowest possible denominator and pretend its a valid argument. This is exactly the same behaviour you've always exhibited on the 911 threads and insulting victims is right up your alley.
pen name

Renton, WA

#198 May 9, 2013
The Boston Bombing photographic analysis. Warning: Very Graphic.
http://youtu.be/Y-1T-xrYI8Q
A military bomb drill using amputee actors.
http://youtu.be/qNsnCVuE2C4
Some interesting points are raised and the drill with the color of the smoke raises concerns.
Insults Are Easier

The events went as reported. There are drills all across the country since 9/11. This is no longer unusual.

The Muslim immigrants did this as radicals that should have been deported long ago. That you cant see this is a sad statement.

The Alex Jones idiot says similar and he is wrong as usual.
pen name

Renton, WA

#199 May 9, 2013
Now we have these Puerto Ricans kidnapping American girls. Its their Latin culture. No different than the Muslims. Girl walks through the door without a man and may never leave again.

Edmonton, Canada

#200 May 9, 2013
pen name wrote:
<quoted text>The events went as reported. There are drills all across the country since 9/11. This is no longer unusual.

The Muslim immigrants did this as radicals that should have been deported long ago. That you cant see this is a sad statement.

And the bombers were fans of Alex Jones.

Perhaps conspirasheep should apply their cry for accountability to the sources they use.

The reality is that the Alex Jones' of the world take already warped minds and reinforced their resolve to carry out heinous acts based solely on their delusions.

Jones, and many other conspiracy peddlers, make their living by feeding pure paranoia to their respective flocks and when one of them goes postal, they should be held responsible for feeding these warped minds the lies they use to justify their murderous acts.

Edmonton, Canada

#201 May 9, 2013
pen name wrote:
Now we have these Puerto Ricans kidnapping American girls. Its their Latin culture. No different than the Muslims. Girl walks through the door without a man and may never leave again.
Give it a few days, idiots like Ignorance is Bliss will find a way to blame da ebil US gub'ment for that too.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#206 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
As in everything, people need to evaluate all the evidence, all the history, before jumping to conclusions or believing the official narratives.
All I want in any criminal event is the guilty parties be held accountable by a jury of their peers so the criminal activities are not allowed to continue - Not simply being convicted in the media and the case being closed.
Check this video of the explosions out, notice the excessive smoke and lack of a shock wave. If you have any better vids of the actual "explosions" I would be interested to see. Because to me they seem smoke excessive and that smoke cover gives them time to doctor the scene
http://youtu.be/hFaH2Wqx-hE
Insults Are Easier
I answered you but the 3 posts disappeared...Go figure eh?

#207 May 9, 2013
pen name wrote:
<quoted text>
The events went as reported. There are drills all across the country since 9/11. This is no longer unusual.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

#208 May 9, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
Too create these devices as claimed in the media the bombers used gunpowder from commonly available fireworks. Powder of this sort is a low explosive, it's actually more flammable than explosive as it burns really fast. If uncontained the force of gunpowder "detonating" is 0. That said, the powder would have burned until the heat and resulting gas caused a failure of the pressure cooker, probably at less than 90 psi. This low point of failure would likely be reached before all of the powder was consumed allowing the remaining fuel to burn very quickly in the newly supplied air and super hot gasses. I would think that the large plume of smoke and lack of a visible pressure wave would be consistent with this type of device.
I'm not expert on explosives, and freely admit that to be the case. I would like any actual explosives expert to show me any flaws in my theory however.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#209 May 9, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>I answered you but the 3 posts disappeared...Go figure eh?
Censorship is an ever growing issue, so message me with whatever cant be discussed openly.

Notice Dudley really has nothing to say? I'm sure when a Boston debunking site opens up he will have an opinion to copy/paste.

Until then

Insults Are Easier

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#210 May 9, 2013
Timesten wrote:
I can't open your link from here, will try later. I will say that I do not believe this to be a conspiracy. I believe this to be two dumbass kids.

#211 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Censorship is an ever growing issue, so message me with whatever cant be discussed openly.
Notice Dudley really has nothing to say? I'm sure when a Boston debunking site opens up he will have an opinion to copy/paste.
Until then
Insults Are Easier
I sent the message,IAE. Did you get it?
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-59pZvOvfIE...

#212 May 9, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't open your link from here, will try later. I will say that I do not believe this to be a conspiracy. I believe this to be two dumbass kids.
I thought so too in the beginning. That was until I started looking more closely at the individual scenes......?
Prior the event little is known.......?
How they concluded it was them, does not add up. The location, the photoshopped images and the color of packs all come under severe scrutiny......?
'The 2 blasts'. No evidence but from one site.......?
Where did they go and what did they do after the blasts...?
They didn't run. and weren't even watching the news, to see what was being said about them if anything. A friend told them about their pics on the news....?
Next the 'MIT murder' scene was never photographed and no witnesses to multiple gun shots.
I have yet to see those charges for murder......?
And where are all these weapons and bombs that supposedly existed. No pics of anything. You'd think they would proudly show their damning evidence. but they show nothing.....?
Next the 'carjack victim'. Is so scared for his life he can't be named or shown... Yeah right. His story is lame as well.
First he ran when the older brother went to get Jahar, then later he opened the car door with the suspect trying to grab him......?
'The shoot out scene'. First they had guns, then they had no guns... That's irrefutable huh? Then with bullet wounds, Jahaqr crashes thru an police barricade and makes a successful escape. Amazing all those crack pot shots and they couldn't stop a wounded 19 year old. coming straight at them.
I say if he really was there they allowed him to escape so they could send in the military units to do their sweep search on houses.....?
The 'boat scene' first they had a shoot out then they didn't. The owner of the boat said he looked under the tarp and saw someone bleeding badly in a pool of blood. Yet no blood is visible in the location of the body.....?
'The no miranda rights scenario'... Another farce.. They said he wrote it all down in his confession, but these notes were never shown. Why is that....?
Now with his rights in place, those so-called notes they said they have are worthless.....?
But we'll see what we shall see in the future.
That's if Jahar makes it, which sadly to say, he might not....?

#213 May 9, 2013
????? means I have unanswered Q's on that topic.

#214 May 9, 2013
Oh and the video from Lord and Taylor has never been shown, even though that video is pointing right at the 2nd blast area.
http://ww1.hdnux.com/photos/21/15/61/4512860/...
The video they showed was of them supposedly walking in front of the forum restaurant. It was not the forum, it was shot here.
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-ovzcf54yYI...
Go to my site it's all there. If you don't care to that's fine also.
You have to look for clues beyond what the MSM gives out. They receive most of what they print and broadcastc directly from DC.
ZZZ

Oakland, CA

#215 May 9, 2013
What a bunch of f'n derelicts.
Mport

Oakland, CA

#216 May 9, 2013
Dport wrote:
Boston muzzie immigrants that should have been deported blowing stuff up were just going to walk away..
Yup. Just like the Saudi Muzzie.
Mport

Oakland, CA

#217 May 9, 2013
Dport wrote:
Autopsies revealed that the men had been brutally murdered. Their heads had been pulled back, and their throats had been slit from ear-to-ear with either an ice pick or knife with such great force that their heads were nearly decapitated.
And what is so brutal about that? I see that as being humane. The technique that y9ou describe is typical muzzy fashion.
BFR

Oakland, CA

#218 May 9, 2013
Boston wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed and they believe lies as well.
Yup. YOu know when you start reading polls, that really says some things about the masses. It says far more than what comes out of their mouths.
Funny how most polls show that the majority of people are completely ignorant about most things, yet you never come across any of them..LOL

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#219 May 9, 2013
I was able to open the link and yes it is possible that black ops operatives could have made the devices to look amateurish. It is also possible that aliens from Alpha Centauri planted them, just ask Giorgio Tsoukalos. As much as I can believe that this administration would be capable of such an act, and as much as I believe that they did seize on the opportunity to give martial law a dry run, I'm not convinced.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Stilgar Fifrawi 765,506
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min MUQ1 263,717
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 38 min MUQ1 37,661
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 54 min truth 5,455
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 55 min andet1987 4,972
INSIDERJOHN.COM REVIEW : BinaryApp-810 SCAM 1 hr dess71 2
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 555,197
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Dr Wu 603,720
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 8 hr BottomNow 1,191

Top Stories People Search