created by: Insults Are Easier | Apr 15, 2013

Top Stories

667 votes

Is the Boston Marathon bombing an inside job?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Don't know

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 120 of605
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

RADEKT wrote:
but at least he's not the Fake Frett Killer<quoted text>
Must be a consperisy. I don't even know frett killer.
Stop drink'en the kool-aid. duh

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

C'mon people, do you not see the pattern here? The FBI was watching these guys for 5 years, talked to their parents, interviewed them, told them they were monitoring their internet activity, yet when they get the pictures they say they need help from the public... Did they not circulate the pictures amongst their agents first? Isn't a nice surprise surveillance and arrest a lot better than having a public manhunt and putting a city under martial law?

But martial law increases fear, and that increases corporate profit and government control.

Things blow up, news media goes round the clock, poison packages get sent to D.C, new CISPA legislation gets passed to further tighten the grip of the police state.

Does it remind you of anything, or has that short attention span caused by media manipulation made you already forget?

http://youtu.be/jyqDA4-JUJU

What a shock, now the terrorist has said he learned how to be a terrorist from the internet, and they just passed the CISPA. So guess what else gets banned next? The right to privacy, the right to probable cause, the right to bear arms, and free speech... Basically, all the good stuff in the Constitution.

Coincidence theorists and government worshippers will willingly give up theirs, and everyone else's rights for something statistically less probable to kill you than falling in your tub.

And I get asked why they didn't kill the 2nd accused terrorist, like that is really important, and like every bullet fired wasn't intended to kill. Jesus you sheeple are dense.

And if you think education prevents you from being a sheeple, you're a sheeple.

Insults Are Easier
socci

Cameron, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

This was not 9/11. Have some evidence or you have no theory.

It was just what we see - religious motivated muslims. Why are they being allowed into the country at all?

Terrorism is not the issue, ALL Muslims are. Their religion is incompatible with our Constitution. Specifically the First Amendment.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>You and your comments are irrelavent.
There's such a beauty in the pure form of irony you just shared with us!

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Insults Are Easier wrote:
C'mon people, do you not see the pattern here? The FBI was watching these guys for 5 years, talked to their parents, interviewed them, told them they were monitoring their internet activity, yet when they get the pictures they say they need help from the public... Did they not circulate the pictures amongst their agents first? Isn't a nice surprise surveillance and arrest a lot better than having a public manhunt and putting a city under martial law?

But martial law increases fear, and that increases corporate profit and government control.

Things blow up, news media goes round the clock, poison packages get sent to D.C, new CISPA legislation gets passed to further tighten the grip of the police state.

Does it remind you of anything, or has that short attention span caused by media manipulation made you already forget?

What a shock, now the terrorist has said he learned how to be a terrorist from the internet, and they just passed the CISPA. So guess what else gets banned next? The right to privacy, the right to probable cause, the right to bear arms, and free speech... Basically, all the good stuff in the Constitution.

Coincidence theorists and government worshippers will willingly give up theirs, and everyone else's rights for something statistically less probable to kill you than falling in your tub.

And I get asked why they didn't kill the 2nd accused terrorist, like that is really important, and like every bullet fired wasn't intended to kill. Jesus you sheeple are dense.

Insults Are Easier
The real pattern is that kooks see ghosts behind every event that they connect to da ebil US gub'ment.

Even before any real "official story" has been defined you losers have already determined the "official story" false.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
There's such a beauty in the pure form of irony you just shared with us!
You been on anti-gubberment threads for years.
Most people know what your about.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

socci wrote:
This was not 9/11. Have some evidence or you have no theory.
It was just what we see - religious motivated muslims. Why are they being allowed into the country at all?
Terrorism is not the issue, ALL Muslims are. Their religion is incompatible with our Constitution. Specifically the First Amendment.
They had help.
Bull dyke Janet is a waste taxes.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Reality, there are just scads and scads of folk who currently are or at some point have been on various official radars, been there myself actually. Knowing what exactly you are doing while on their radar, or even who you are and why you are there in the first place, you'd be amazed at their almost complete lack of omniscience. The first time I was introduced to the FBI taught me that. Watching every blip on those radars 24/7 or anywhere close to it, not yet practical and if you value your freedom, not going to happen. Sometimes you don't know you're on somebody's radar.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

No it was not.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

RADEKT wrote:
Drills that coincide with real events are red flags of a false flag and yet the perpetrators continue to do them so simpletons like you can uncover their plot !?!?!?!?!?
<quoted text>
Double Ditto that.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Are you people aware of what an agent provocateur is?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_provocat...

According to publications like the New York Times and others, most of the terrorist events stopped by the FBI since 9/11, where actually events provocateured by the FBI in the first place. And that doesn't include other agencies that operate with much more secrecy.

So shouldn't thinking people be at least skeptical when they hear the media and government telling you something? Especially when the media only reports government positions and never questions the actions of official agencies or even acknowledges the possibility of provocateured events.

These guys were red flagged by Russia as terrorists, yet our government allowed the older one,(who had no job, drove a Mercedes and wore expensive clothing) to travel to Southern Russia and back without incident. They claimed the airline wrote the name wrong... But on the passport too?

Does that not make you at least suspicious?

Now I'm not convinced this necessarily is anything one way or the other because it's so early in the investigation, but there are many red flags that suggest it could be.

The question still stands, why did the FBI itself not recognize the suspects in the photographs when it asked the public to help identify them? Had they not publicly released them, they could have arrested them and found other accomplices much more easily.

But of course,

Insults Are Easier
Anon

Lakewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Insults Are Easier
You seem to lack the ability to answer a direct question. When you paint yourself into a corner, you'll ramble on about anything in an attempt to divert attention away from your original statements. The death of the first brother was obviously important to you, so much so that you provided a link to a video showing the event. You alluded that the government issued orders to shut him up. Would those same orders not apply to the second brother? My question was/is why would they allow him to live? Now you're trying to play it off as of no importance per your above comment. I look forward to your twisted, distorted reply.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Anon wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to lack the ability to answer a direct question. When you paint yourself into a corner, you'll ramble on about anything in an attempt to divert attention away from your original statements. The death of the first brother was obviously important to you, so much so that you provided a link to a video showing the event. You alluded that the government issued orders to shut him up. Would those same orders not apply to the second brother? My question was/is why would they allow him to live? Now you're trying to play it off as of no importance per your above comment. I look forward to your twisted, distorted reply.
Perhaps the media had a view of the boat and they couldn't just kill him, perhaps they knew he didn't know as much as his older brother about the operation, or perhaps it was just bad luck.

But its irrelevant.

Your position is every bullet fired wasn't intended to kill, even though all law enforcement agencies are trained to shoot to only kill. And you think Im twisted?

You have already bought the TV version of events, hook, line, and sinker, and will obviously smear anyone who questions this media generated belief. But in your myopic view, Im the twisted one for being skeptical? Thats being twisted my brainwashed friend.

Ricin suspect released, was he framed?

http://www.breitbart.com/system/wire/DA5RC838...

For you thinking is hard, but

Insults Are Easier

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Skeptical yes, obsessively paranoid, not so much. Government's are rarely as omnipotent and never as omniscient as you give them credit for, but you don't accept anything at face value, you question authority.

While facial recognition software can do a lot, it is far from perfect and given the quality of images, they likely ended up with multiple possibles but no definitive match. The human brain can sometimes do what even the best software can't, take a complete blur and recognize who that blur is. Sometimes they do need our help.
Anon

Lakewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Perhaps the media had a view of the boat and they couldn't just kill him, perhaps they knew he didn't know as much as his older brother about the operation, or perhaps it was just bad luck.
But its irrelevant.
Your position is every bullet fired wasn't intended to kill, even though all law enforcement agencies are trained to shoot to only kill. And you think Im twisted?
You have already bought the TV version of events, hook, line, and sinker, and will obviously smear anyone who questions this media generated belief. But in your myopic view, Im the twisted one for being skeptical? Thats being twisted my brainwashed friend.
Ricin suspect released, was he framed?
http://www.breitbart.com/system/wire/DA5RC838...
For you thinking is hard, but
Insults Are Easier
You've brought nothing to the table but suppositions and half-truths. You continuously trip over your own statements, then resort to diversionary tactics to cover your tracks. The media couldn't get anywhere near the boat as the live video clearly showed. The younger brother didn't know as much about the operation? That's a bit of a stretch, even for you. Bad luck? That's beyond ridiculous. He survived because the order was given to stand down and take him alive. This is the only explanation that makes sense, so I'm fully aware you'll completely reject it. I'm done with this, as it's obvious debating with you is an utter waste of time. Happy conspiracy hunting...
socci

Cameron, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Are you people aware of what an agent provocateur is?
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_provocat...
According to publications like the New York Times and others, most of the terrorist events stopped by the FBI since 9/11, where actually events provocateured by the FBI in the first place. And that doesn't include other agencies that operate with much more secrecy.
So shouldn't thinking people be at least skeptical when they hear the media and government telling you something? Especially when the media only reports government positions and never questions the actions of official agencies or even acknowledges the possibility of provocateured events.
These guys were red flagged by Russia as terrorists, yet our government allowed the older one,(who had no job, drove a Mercedes and wore expensive clothing) to travel to Southern Russia and back without incident. They claimed the airline wrote the name wrong... But on the passport too?
Does that not make you at least suspicious?
Now I'm not convinced this necessarily is anything one way or the other because it's so early in the investigation, but there are many red flags that suggest it could be.
The question still stands, why did the FBI itself not recognize the suspects in the photographs when it asked the public to help identify them? Had they not publicly released them, they could have arrested them and found other accomplices much more easily.
But of course,
Insults Are Easier

Our government? They run the place but i dont claim them as mine.

The FBI had the photos and put them out for more info to locate them and see if the public had more local info about them. This doesnt mean the names were unknown.

The US govt allowed the Muslims in from Russia as they have been doing for years to flood this country with allied Islam. See: Immigration Act of 1965 by the Kennedys shifting immigration policy towards the middle east and Latin America. They are deliberately changing this country and do not care if it causes chaos and destroys the economy. They are counting on it!

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Anon wrote:
<quoted text>You've brought nothing to the table but suppositions and half-truths. You continuously trip over your own statements, then resort to diversionary tactics to cover your tracks. The media couldn't get anywhere near the boat as the live video clearly showed. The younger brother didn't know as much about the operation? That's a bit of a stretch, even for you. Bad luck? That's beyond ridiculous. He survived because the order was given to stand down and take him alive. This is the only explanation that makes sense, so I'm fully aware you'll completely reject it. I'm done with this, as it's obvious debating with you is an utter waste of time. Happy conspiracy hunting...
Thats hilarious, you make claims like "they went through great care to capture the suspect alive", even though they shot blindly into the boat and ran his brother over with a car and then executed him on the street.

But they went through great care...

And you claim I bring nothing to the table? You cant write a paragraph without half a dozen lies.

Enjoy your warm blanket of TV delusion, and bye!

Insults Are Easier
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

I think the homosexual friendly policy of america led to this tragedy.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Adam wrote:
I think the homosexual friendly policy of america led to this tragedy.
Thats true,these bombers need to stay in the closet.

“Life's a Beach!!!”

Since: Mar 12

Sterling

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Riiiiiiiiight...... Bush was in on this one to,right?
Proof you're a dumazz......
If you believe:
If Obama is Kenyan.
9/11 was an inside job.
Gore actually won in 2000.
Global warming is manmade.
Keynesian economics works.
Man did NOT land on the moon.
Lassie was female.
Mr.Ed really DID talk.
I think the final tally in Florida actually did go to Gore.....(finally....& by only something like 214 votes)...& that's not even taking into consideration that "they" (whoever the heck that is) stopped huge numbers of blacks (typically Democrats) from voting in the first place. Regardless, the 2 Party System IS a problem......still a bit confused as to WHY the Republicans opted to hand Obama a second term on a flippin Silver Platter!!!(?)(I do have my "conspiracy theories"):o)

What we really need to do...2 send Washington, the White House, Congress & the Senate a message that we're sick & tired of them behaving like spoiled children, is Elect the next Libertarian Candidate(s) for as many offices as pssible unless the current Candidate(s) are performing exceptionally well......(there're very few that come to mind, though)

Gary Johnson was the Libertarian Cand. this last run....a former 2 term Republican Governor.....that's more Exec. Political experience than either Barry or Mittens....but the Republican "Hierarchy" wouldn't allow him a shot because of his progressive stance on abortion & marijuana.......too bad R.Reagan made abortion a "Party Line!"

Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of605
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

678 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 min Liam 38,026
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min RiversideRedneck 680,665
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 4 min Harrison Freebird 52,524
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 min Epic Cleavage 89,597
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min Pegasus Zorders Nemesis 250,432
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min StarC 512,290
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min Petesake del Liverpoole 109,712
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 30 min chapter100 274
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 37 min Anon 596,615
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 40 min Dave Nelson 217,166
•••
•••
•••