Is the Boston Marathon bombing an ins...

Is the Boston Marathon bombing an inside job?

Created by Insults Are Easier on Apr 15, 2013

678 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Don't know

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#73 Apr 19, 2013
You are am Imbecile
Flyfart wrote:
<quoted text>You beleive anything mainstream says,babababa.
Anon

Cleveland, OH

#74 Apr 19, 2013
Hello! Anybody here? Gee, all the conspiracy nuts seem to have left the building. No doubt they're hard at work creating new non-existent threats to humanity.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#76 Apr 19, 2013
Flyfart wrote:
Porkpie,Radet,Realpiss always show up to defend the gubbermeant.
Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS!
Flyfart

Ringold, OK

#77 Apr 19, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
You are am Imbecile
<quoted text>
And you are an idiot.Your name and profile tells it all. Sheep bahbahbah
Flyfart

Ringold, OK

#78 Apr 19, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS!
Hey sheep sh** who do you work for? You been on 9\11 inside job for years , and simpler threads defending gubbermeant.
BFR

Oakland, CA

#79 Apr 19, 2013
Ga head, explain your post..
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you professionally crazy, or just freelance?
Like I said. Did what I say not come true? Oh yes it did.

What happen to the man that tackled the dark skinned arab running away from the bomb blast.
Why has that whole thing with the BOLO for dark skinned Saudi rag head been silenced. I will tell you the Feds stepped in to silence local police.
Right after the ball bearings flew , the media instantly started talking white man. Wow, what a coincidence how Chechens are found responsible. What up with Saudi minister flying over here unscheduled right after bomb blasts,,hmm?

http://www.infowars.com/obama-covering-up-sau...

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#80 Apr 19, 2013
HAHAHA ..... Says the guy who will slurp up any and all conspiracy jizz
Flyfart wrote:
<quoted text>And you are an idiot.Your name and profile tells it all. Sheep bahbahbah
BFR

Oakland, CA

#82 Apr 19, 2013
Anon wrote:
Hello! Anybody here? Gee, all the conspiracy nuts seem to have left the building. No doubt they're hard at work creating new non-existent threats to humanity.
They are hard at work putting the siht together and tying it into this for their next meeting..

http://slastnoy.tripod.com/eng/texts/cuba/200...
BFR

Oakland, CA

#83 Apr 19, 2013
How 'bout it Sandy Hook people? What ye think about more gun control?

Well , if you want more gun control now , you will have to move to Chicago..
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/04/ch...

Oh yes, real tough gun laws. Only thing is they only apply to you law abiding people.

No unlike what is happening Britain..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12231...

See Britain has for the most part been de gunned and the only ones left with guns are the criminals to attack you .
Anon

Cleveland, OH

#84 Apr 19, 2013
BFR wrote:
<quoted text>
What happen to the man that tackled the dark skinned arab running away from the bomb blast.
Why has that whole thing with the BOLO for dark skinned Saudi rag head been silenced. I will tell you the Feds stepped in to silence local police.
Right after the ball bearings flew , the media instantly started talking white man. Wow, what a coincidence how Chechens are found responsible. What up with Saudi minister flying over here unscheduled right after bomb blasts,,hmm?
You didn't get anything right. Your original post implicated Al-Qaeda, which was completely wrong. Maybe your twisted mind thinks you got it right, but you'd be the only one.
Flyfart

Ringold, OK

#85 Apr 19, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
HAHAHA ..... Says the guy who will slurp up any and all conspiracy jizz
<quoted text>
Fast and ferious,Bengazie,Sandy Hoax.Your a brainwashed zombie.
Anon

Cleveland, OH

#86 Apr 19, 2013
BFR wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't get anything right. Your original post implicated Al-Qaeda, which was completely incorrect. Get your mind fixed; it's wired wrong.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#87 Apr 19, 2013
There will always be untruths, half truths, gaps in the facts and gilding the lily in any account of any event, official or otherwise. It's pretty much human nature. Can't wait for the "full accounting" of the cluster f*** going on in the greater Boston area for the last week. The latest rumor is they got suspect #2 cornered and firing "gas" at him, but the media ain't nowhere close. How would you like to write this up so it makes some sort of sense. Especially if it turns out that the only agenda was that it would be real f'ing neat to build a couple of bombs. Millions of dollars expended to hunt down a couple of dumb flocks.
Ramona

Santa Cruz, CA

#88 Apr 19, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
There will always be untruths, half truths, gaps in the facts and gilding the lily in any account of any event, official or otherwise. It's pretty much human nature. Can't wait for the "full accounting" of the cluster f*** going on in the greater Boston area for the last week. The latest rumor is they got suspect #2 cornered and firing "gas" at him, but the media ain't nowhere close. How would you like to write this up so it makes some sort of sense. Especially if it turns out that the only agenda was that it would be real f'ing neat to build a couple of bombs. Millions of dollars expended to hunt down a couple of dumb flocks.
He is in custody and another impressionable youth who tragically was indoctrinated by religious extremists.
LEE ANN

Clinton, CT

#89 Apr 19, 2013
Ramona

Santa Cruz, CA

#90 Apr 19, 2013
LEE ANN wrote:
Of course they did. Real police work pays off.

this one

#91 Apr 19, 2013
Ramona wrote:
He is in custody and another impressionable youth who tragically was indoctrinated by religious extremists.
I heard it involved a boat and a robot, but I didn't hang around long enough to find out why. Has anyone actually found anything resembling a motive? All I've heard since they found out "who" is panicked speculation as to "why" but nobody who might have an idea is saying anything.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#92 Apr 19, 2013
I think it was a distraction. Because while we all was paying attention to this "bombing", the House of Reps passed that C.I.S.P.A internet censor bill without THE PEOPLE knowing. Basically, it's the death of the 4th amendment. They want total control over our rights and lives and they are winning because no one wants to wake up and realize what these "people" are doing to us. It's all a distraction and they are doing a very good job I'd say.

this one

#93 Apr 19, 2013
http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2013/apr...

Overwhelmed unfortunately by events in Boston, but hardly passed secretly. Hopefully the Obama one listens to the aides telling him to veto that seriously bad idea, if it makes it out of Congress reading as it does.

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#94 Apr 20, 2013
Does BFR stand for Big [email protected] Retard ??
BFR wrote:
How 'bout it Sandy Hook people? What ye think about more gun control?
Well , if you want more gun control now , you will have to move to Chicago..
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/04/ch...
Oh yes, real tough gun laws. Only thing is they only apply to you law abiding people.
No unlike what is happening Britain..
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12231...
See Britain has for the most part been de gunned and the only ones left with guns are the criminals to attack you .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Malone 56,130
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 6 min andet1987 2,296
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 47 min RoSesz 649,837
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 55 min Hangman 972,389
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Peace_Warrior 618,574
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 106,055
the REAL REASON Ron Goldman was stabbed...64 TI... (Aug '15) 1 hr Doctor REALITY 14
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web