Is the Boston Marathon bombing an ins...

Is the Boston Marathon bombing an inside job?

Created by Insults Are Easier on Apr 15, 2013

678 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Don't know

BFR

Oakland, CA

#51 Apr 17, 2013
Flyfart wrote:
<quoted text>Wheres bull dyke Janet when you need her (it)?
"bull dyke"? Is that what you will be saying when ball bearings or nails rip your legs off?
BFR

Oakland, CA

#52 Apr 17, 2013
Don't think that it can't happen to YOU.
BFR

Oakland, CA

#53 Apr 17, 2013
Mark my words, if they cannot find a White Man to pin the Boston bombing on, it will just be played out until it is forgotten. No one will be held accountable.
BFR

Oakland, CA

#54 Apr 17, 2013
No sooner did the ball bearings fly, they were already insinutaing that it was a White Man responsible.
You White people better get your siht together and check what's going on around you. No joke.
BFR

Oakland, CA

#55 Apr 17, 2013
they want to be "diverse" by adding Right wing Caucasian men into that mix , but they do not add Black, Mexicans or anyone else of color.
BFR

Oakland, CA

#56 Apr 17, 2013
*for blame
BFR

Oakland, CA

#57 Apr 17, 2013
Consider this report from USA Today from earlier this year:

In just seven years, Saudi student enrollments have skyrocketed from 11,116 in 2006, to 71,026 last year, according to the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission to the United States, the Virginia-based agency that administers the scholarship. Nearly all recipients (95%) start with language training, which can take anywhere from a month to a year or more, officials say.

http://shoebat.com/2013/04/17/three-saudi-stu...

Amnesty for 30,000,000 illegals? That is what you are going to get.
71,026 students now, but you wait... it will be 71,000,000.
Flyfart

Ringold, OK

#58 Apr 17, 2013
BFR wrote:
<quoted text>
"bull dyke"? Is that what you will be saying when ball bearings or nails rip your legs off?
Do you not know what a bull dyke is, educate yourself.
Like N.K.s nukes,the nails and bearings can't reach this far.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#59 Apr 17, 2013
YellowPissreality wrote:
my mom still wears mini w/o panty<quoted text>
oh ? well, we have the same mom
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#60 Apr 17, 2013
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Andet! Long time no see...Hope you're doing fine.
As for me, I've been upset and angry about the bombings in Boston, since our government's "military advisers" are training al Qaeda in Syria and supplying them with deadly weapons to inflict death, mayhem, mutilation and terror on the people of Syria.
Yet at the same time al Qaeda is attacking our fellow citizens within our homeland.
Double-crossing traitors -- that's what the president and Congress members are.
are they ? I didn't know that. thanks Captain O :)

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#61 Apr 17, 2013
Are these guys possibly the bombers?

http://www.infowars.com/boston-bombing-culpri...

Insults Are Easier

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#62 Apr 18, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
Im wondering, will NIST fail to check for explosive residue, ignore witnesses, disregard science, after officials destroy the crime scene, as it did on 9/11?

Will a patsy be charged who is said to be a "truther", or a gun rights advocate, in their zeal to never allow a tragedy to go unexploited?

Terrorism in Boston, another homeland security victory as the funding rolls in.

Dark Legacy

http://youtu.be/hbT8C2IAzvE

911 Science

http://youtu.be/3PawC4u1U7k

Part 2

http://youtu.be/LG6i6WBHM3U

Insults Are Easier
Steel plating?
BFR

Oakland, CA

#63 Apr 18, 2013
Dark skinned man held in hospital as ‘potential suspect’; One of the BOLO’s, if you will. Hospital is surrounded by law enforcement brandishing machine guns. Local Police are silenced by feds. Saudi Minister shows up for an unscheduled sit-down with barry obama, the dark skinned man is no longer suspect. Student going back to Saudi Arabia.

http://www.infowars.com/obama-covering-up-sau...

White man is captured just at the right time that is so-called responsible for sending poison in envelopes to politicians. Yeah right.
They want real bad to get a White man for that Boston bombing . Specifically a right wing “fanatatic” like oh say… a Tea Party Member.

The Irony of the “Boston sporting place violence”? Well, there were Sandy hook people there on Obama’s treat. Oh yes, Sandy Hook people that think that more background checks will be miraculous. You, Sandy hook people, have absolutely no idea what is really going on. Do you really think that what Obama is trying to is just about guns? If you think so , you are crazier than Major Hassan Nadal.
Obama knows damn well that no amount of back ground checking would have prevented the ’Sandy Hook shooting, nor any others. In the case of Sandy Hook, once again , the ACLU shows their worth. That fella should have been put away, but the ACLU prevented it.
Now if you want more gun control, New town conn, you’ll have to move to Chicago and live with the jungle boons. Chicago, the town Where Mexicans sell guns out of their trunks to the jungle boons.

Of course if The shooter feller at Sandy hook had not a bullet nor a gun to shoot it out of….

http://freepages.history.rootsweb.ancestry.co...

http://www.nytimes.com/1991/08/20/nyregion/re...

No people of Sandy Hook, you better set your sights on more contructive things like these new cars coming out that are getting smaller and lighter, smaller and lighter under the Cafe standards..

Just simply amazing how you anti-gun psycho’s push your bs about guns, but you like your micro cars for your kids to be mangled in. Yes, you will be going 70 or 80 MPH , here comes an Escalade , literally running you over, crushing your whole family in your rolling beer can. After you and your family is crushed to death, Escalade flips over rolling onto another one of those stupid little cars crushing that one too. Sadly to say, the top of the escalade caves-in from the weight of the vehicle, breaking the necks of all passengers in the Escalade. Idiots, I tell you! Just Village Idiots!
Now if you want more gun control, New Town Conn, you’ll have to move to Chicago and live with the jungle boons. Chicago, the town Where Mexicans sell guns out of their trunks to the jungle boons.
BFR

Oakland, CA

#64 Apr 18, 2013
*Major Nadal Hasan
BFR

Oakland, CA

#65 Apr 18, 2013
bill wrote:
9/11 definetly an inside job lets see what happends with this first
9/11 ? of course it was an indside job!.. respnsible party can be found here...

"Let's what happens with this"? They had one of the people in custody. Why else would a Saudi minister fly over here and all allegations against the dark skinned rag head are dropped.

According to terrorism expert Steve Emerson, 20-year-old Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, the Saudi national first suspected of being involved in Monday’s twin bomb attack, is being hastily deported. Alharbi was put under armed guard in hospital after the bombing, was visited by Saudi diplomat Azzam bin Abdel Karim, and later had his apartment raided by federal and state law enforcement agents.

“I just learned from my own sources that he is now going to be deported on national security grounds next Tuesday, which is very unusual,” Emerson told Fox News last night.

That’s very interesting because this is the way things are done with Saudi Arabia. You don’t arrest their citizens. You deport them, because they don’t want them to be embarrassed and that’s the way we appease them,” Emerson told host Sean Hannity.

Another top al-Qaida operative is Adel Radi Saqr al-Wahabi al-Harbi, a Saudi national identified by the State Department as “a key member of an al-Qaida network operating in Iran.”

http://www.prisonplanet.com/obama-covering-up...

---
Just one more thing Obama should be impeached for.
Anon

Cleveland, OH

#66 Apr 18, 2013
BFR wrote:
<quoted text>
9/11 ? of course it was an indside job!.. respnsible party can be found here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =meZDEjhV7rEXX
"Let's what happens with this"? They had one of the people in custody. Why else would a Saudi minister fly over here and all allegations against the dark skinned rag head are dropped.
According to terrorism expert Steve Emerson, 20-year-old Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, the Saudi national first suspected of being involved in Monday’s twin bomb attack, is being hastily deported. Alharbi was put under armed guard in hospital after the bombing, was visited by Saudi diplomat Azzam bin Abdel Karim, and later had his apartment raided by federal and state law enforcement agents.
“I just learned from my own sources that he is now going to be deported on national security grounds next Tuesday, which is very unusual,” Emerson told Fox News last night.
That’s very interesting because this is the way things are done with Saudi Arabia. You don’t arrest their citizens. You deport them, because they don’t want them to be embarrassed and that’s the way we appease them,” Emerson told host Sean Hannity.
Another top al-Qaida operative is Adel Radi Saqr al-Wahabi al-Harbi, a Saudi national identified by the State Department as “a key member of an al-Qaida network operating in Iran.”
http://www.prisonplanet.com/obama-covering-up...
---
Just one more thing Obama should be impeached for.
Are you professionally crazy, or just freelance?
makysha

Princess Anne, MD

#67 Apr 18, 2013
I was a victim of terroristic threatening by Walmart employees in Pocomoke MD. The threatening letter I received made references to me as a n***** and that my kids were not safe. Why? Because they are crazy! They keep laughing about it but are ignorant of the seriousness of their crimes.Then a employee made verbal threats in regards to using a 9 and 22. I can only sum up it has to do with orientation, race and just Walmart hiring crazies in their stores. One question I have is the hold up on bringing charges by DA or law enforcement.
Flyfart

Ringold, OK

#68 Apr 19, 2013
Porkpie,Radet,Realpiss always show up to defend the gubbermeant.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#69 Apr 19, 2013
Back on the original subject, judging by the news today, the answer is pretty much no.

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

#72 Apr 19, 2013
No actually we are defending the reality the rest of us live in
Flyfart wrote:
Porkpie,Radet,Realpiss always show up to defend the gubbermeant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 2 min Doctor REALITY 95
Good Nite, my Fellow Dorkinsteins! 9 min Doctor REALITY 1
"O.J. hit me while he (BLEEPED!) me! 11 min Doctor REALITY 2
Black/White mindsets, relations, and fears in A... 26 min Doctor REALITY 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min Rosesz 699,379
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 28 min eggosaurus 995,032
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 57 min Lliar 71,504
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Dang Jersey Piney 447,390