created by: Insults Are Easier | Apr 15, 2013

Top Stories

667 votes

Is the Boston Marathon bombing an inside job?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Don't know

Comments (Page 29)

Showing posts 561 - 580 of605
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 11

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

RADEKT wrote:
We all now know that the poster named Timesten has some sort of mental problem where he can't tell the differnce between reality and fantasy. He is such a lost cause his family disowned him and his brother thinks he is an idiot ,..... thats says a lot
<quoted text>
Amazing i have thought before on reading Timesten, that he was my ex, their wording is so very similar, and what you have written above is also very similar to the ex's story, LOL
Once I picked my son up from his Grandparents home, along with the ex, it was a very long 3 hour drive back, if my son wasn't in the car I would have driven into a tree "literally",(his side) he never shut up taking about all that crap, just totally amazing.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

saidI wrote:
<quoted text>Great post. I lived with someone of the above mentality, It totally destroys any normality in ones life, every thing is out to get them and nothing is true, unless they say it is! It's all about Illuminati, NWO, aliens, totally does my head in because of course there isn't any evidence! and he thinks I'm stupid, ignorant etc. because I don't get carried away.
The guy your above post is to, will say the witnesses could be shown photos of anyone and they will say it was them, because that's what they have been told by the authority, and we're all so gullible, and believe anything the Gov. says!
The only way people like timeSTUNNED survive mentally is to project their failures and faults on their adversaries...and they see everyone who doesn't buy into their crap as an adversary.

Sounds like your friend is pretty much the same.

It's funny to think time has started literally dozens and dozens of threads whining and snivelling about the mods here trying to silence his "truths" yet at the same time he's admitted that he'll delete any commentary from his opposition from his own blog.

That in itself shows a massive disdain for honest dialogue as well as his blatantly obvious cognitive dissonance for what it really is.

These cretins post under the guise of "just asking questions (JAQing off), yet the reality is they don't want answers because answers put their pet theories in a position of irrelevance even to them.

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

saidI wrote:
<quoted text>WTF? No humor allowed.
Insults are much easier.
Ignorance is Bliss is every bit as delusional as timeSTUNNED.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

The BIG Apple, NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

My condolences to you if your ex was as nutty as timestwit .... but at least he is your ex
saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing i have thought before on reading Timesten, that he was my ex, their wording is so very similar, and what you have written above is also very similar to the ex's story, LOL
Once I picked my son up from his Grandparents home, along with the ex, it was a very long 3 hour drive back, if my son wasn't in the car I would have driven into a tree "literally",(his side) he never shut up taking about all that crap, just totally amazing.

Since: Mar 11

South Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Thanks for your condolences :D
I didn't mean to turn the page into a personal issues page!!!
It doesn't matter if your a "RADICAL", Muslim, Christian, or a false flag waver, it isn't healthy.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Unarmed witnesses dying during FBI interviews by being shot 7 times and once in the back of the head after admitting guilt.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23331...

Crazy brainwashed types think nothing fishy is going on.

Insults Are Easier
Michile

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Insults Are Easier wrote:
Crazy brainwashed types think nothing fishy is going on.
Insults Are Easier
True so I can read you link and find the truth!

Ibragim Todashev, 27, reportedly turned violent during an FBI interview

He did not have a knife as previously said

He had allegedly confessed to the FBI that he and Boston bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev had played a role in a triple slaying in the Boston area in 2011

Todashev, from Chechnya, was shot dead by the agent just after midnight on May 22

Todashev had met Tsarnaev while he was living in Boston and last spoke him about a week before the bombing
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Timesten wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

This should perk your little pud up!

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
If, as you say, dead men tell no tales, why keep the younger brother alive? They had ample opportunities to kill him, but went to great lengths to keep him from harm. This should be good...
Anon is still out trying to mislead the world as Anon has been mislead. No matter what evidence devolopes, the brianwashed types will continue to deny and insult to cover up what they are to cowardly and/or stupid to admit.

Remember when the bombing suspect was captured and it was claimed he could not talk because he had a self inflicted gunshot wound to the throat? Here's a photo of him surrendering with no throat wound, released by a police photographer who was mad at the recent Rolling Stone cover.

http://www.infowars.com/dzhokar-tsarnaevs-thr...

Yes Anon, they went through great care to shoot hundreds of bullets into the boat and cut the suspects throat to prevent him from claiming innocence.

They also went through great care to kill his unarmed friend in an FBI interview.

But all you cowardly know is

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

MSNBC blames Alex Jones for the Boston Bombing: Translation - Free Speech is Dangerous.

http://www.infowars.com/msnbc-blames-boston-b...

Insults Are Easier

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Updates on the BMB
If Black Ops didn't do it then Jahar and Tamerlan are guilty. I believe it was a B/Op
https://sites.google.com/site/thefactsofthebb...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Insults Are Easier wrote:
MSNBC blames Alex Jones for the Boston Bombing: Translation - Free Speech is Dangerous.
Insults Are Easier
Actually if the claim is free speech, so they are not really saying free speech is dangerous when they use free speech to state Alex Jones paranoia of us against them delusional might lead to violence by unstable fans of Jones, Translation = Any fan!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Timesten wrote:
Updates on the BMB
If Black Ops didn't do it then Jahar and Tamerlan are guilty.
So true, but Tom, You can still have conjugal visit with Jahhar in the pokey!

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>Actually if the claim is free speech, so they are not really saying free speech is dangerous when they use free speech to state Alex Jones paranoia of us against them delusional might lead to violence by unstable fans of Jones, Translation = Any fan!
James Von Brunn, the holocaust museum killer, was also an infowhores fan.

This isn't hard to figure out. Jones claims all kinds of bs which whips nuts, that leave the house, into a frenzy.

Really, jones should be held accountable for his lies but then, it's for entertainment purposes only.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
James Von Brunn, the holocaust museum killer, was also an infowhores fan.
This isn't hard to figure out. Jones claims all kinds of bs which whips nuts, that leave the house, into a frenzy.
Really, jones should be held accountable for his lies but then, it's for entertainment purposes only.
Totally agree, personal responsibility is still number one, the Boston Bombers turned out to be big twoofers and the old was a huge fan of infowars.

I always was of the opinion that Alex Jones knows he's full of it but found a cash cow of paranoid loons with lose wallets and decided to pick the low hanging fruit.

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>Totally agree, personal responsibility is still number one, the Boston Bombers turned out to be big twoofers and the old was a huge fan of infowars.

I always was of the opinion that Alex Jones knows he's full of it but found a cash cow of paranoid loons with lose wallets and decided to pick the low hanging fruit.
Low hanging fruit, what a perfect visual for Jones fans like Ignorance is Bliss!

You'd think after years of Jones making predictions of impending doom and "marshal" law coming around the next bend with nothing ever coming to fruition, his faithful would get the picture that this is nothing but Jones' way of fleecing a flock.

But then, loons can't help being deluded and ignorant.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Low hanging fruit, what a perfect visual for Jones fans like Ignorance is Bliss!
You'd think after years of Jones making predictions of impending doom and "marshal" law coming around the next bend with nothing ever coming to fruition, his faithful would get the picture that this is nothing but Jones' way of fleecing a flock.
But then, loons can't help being deluded and ignorant.
I totally agree, oddly I should be appalled by the soft minded being bilked out of their money, but I find it amusing.

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>I totally agree, oddly I should be appalled by the soft minded being bilked out of their money, but I find it amusing.
It is amusing to watch fools being wilfully duped.

That's what makes these idiots so bloody entertaining.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
It is amusing to watch fools being wilfully duped.
That's what makes these idiots so bloody entertaining.
Totally agree, it's a hoot to watch them trap themselves up in a lie or other falsehood and throw fits. Tom's ex wife had more emotional maturity.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 561 - 580 of605
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

625 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min RiversideRedneck 679,314
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Oxbow 511,671
Read " SONS OF THUNDER" by Robert Epperly 4 min Tom 1
Bush Vetoes Stem Cell Bill (Jul '06) 7 min swedenforever 163
Dubai Massage Body to Body Service in Dubai 05... 9 min Dubai Massage 0553405368 4
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 min wilderide 89,387
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 19 min Annaleigh 596,447
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min wilderide 216,330
teen snapchat nudes 1 hr TheFrozenJogurt 103
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 5 hr JACK 216
•••
•••
•••