created by: Insults Are Easier | Apr 15, 2013

Top Stories

669 votes

Is the Boston Marathon bombing an inside job?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Don't know
Comments
541 - 560 of 605 Comments Last updated Mar 13, 2014

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

The trial and proof
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

Since: Jan 11

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Another person with half a brain who knows the Boston Marathon bombing was an inside job
Timesten wrote:

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

bill wrote:
9/11 definetly an inside job lets see what happends with this first
The truth's coming out.

Since: Mar 11

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

namorado wrote:
Of course it wasn't and inside job. The bombs were placed on the sidewalk. And these idiots just go around and reproduce.
So if they were planted on the side walk does that mean they were an outside job!(joking) It was the brother's that did this.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Henry Ford was right wrote:
<quoted text>Learn the meaning of the word spam piglet.. It's right on topic...
Boston's 'Operation Urban Shield' planned for backpacks
https://www.google.com/search...
You epitomize spam. Which is why so many of your inane and ignorant link barf posts are deleted.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

saidI wrote:
<quoted text>So if they were planted on the side walk does that mean they were an outside job!(joking) It was the brother's that did this.
So tell me how old you were when you stopped believing in the principles the United States was founded upon?

Insults Are Easier

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
So if they were planted on the side walk does that mean they were an outside job!(joking) It was the brother's that did this.
and you can show us proof of your claims right? Let's see any of you refute anything posted on this page I've compiled....if you can.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
You epitomize spam. Which is why so many of your inane and ignorant link barf posts are deleted.
They get deleted because shills and sheeple like you don't want the truth put out here. It's bad for your corrupt evil image and doings. But hey guess what you/they can't shut me up.. You've been trying for years and have failed in Epic proportions. All you can do is post Troll trash. NO CREDIBLE REFUTES JUST DENIALS. Let's see you post a topic like Insults are Easier did here mr intellect and we'll see where your heads at.
And we all know where that place is...
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_euckciIYPKQ/S_21O0k...
Oink..... can you hear that? It's your lingo

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>They get deleted because shills and sheeple like you don't want the truth put out here. It's bad for your corrupt evil image and doings. But hey guess what you/they can't shut me up.. You've been trying for years and have failed in Epic proportions. All you can do is post Troll trash. NO CREDIBLE REFUTES JUST DENIALS. Let's see you post a topic like Insults are Easier did here mr intellect and we'll see where your heads at.
And we all know where that place is...
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_euckciIYPKQ/S_21O0k...
Oink..... can you hear that? It's your lingo
You've posting nothing but the rantings of a known loon who can't tell the difference between a woman's leg and the arm of a fictitious MOSSAD agent.

Your posts are and have always been nothing but spam.

You address valid criticism with more ranting, more spam and your ever present insanity.

Shutting you up is the last thing anyone wants since all your are is entertainment.

Oh and you've posted some pretty damning evidence against your wanna be boy toy in the form if the pic which shows him skulking away after dropping his IED feet from the child he murdered...just your kinda guy!

His brother was ID'd by the guy who's legs were blown off.

The cretins ended up in a gun battle where a pressure cooker could be seen, that was witnessed and taped.

Like your idiotic 911 bs, this is yet another case of your delusions causing you to deny reality and live in a little fantasy world where you pretend to be some kind of hero fighting the man. But as always, you're still just a cowardly little scud with an overactive imagination and no life.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Ignoring mr pignorance pie

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Timesten wrote:
Evidently you aren't, or you wouldn't be telling us you are. By actively ignoring someone, you are actively thinking about them, thus you are not ignoring them.

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

LMAO !!!!!!
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
You've posting nothing but the rantings of a known loon who can't tell the difference between a woman's leg and the arm of a fictitious MOSSAD agent.
You address valid criticism with more ranting, more spam and your ever present insanity.
Shutting you up is the last thing anyone wants since all your are is entertainment.
Oh and you've posted some pretty damning evidence against your wanna be boy toy in the form if the pic which shows him skulking away after dropping his IED feet from the child he murdered...just your kinda guy!
The cretins ended up in a gun battle where a pressure cooker could be seen, that was witnessed and taped.
Like your idiotic 911 bs, this is yet another case of your delusions causing you to deny reality and live in a little fantasy world where you pretend to be some kind of hero fighting the man. But as always, you're still just a cowardly little scud with an overactive imagination and no life.

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Come on Fontain, be honest for once , why did your family disown you !?!?!?!?!
Timesten wrote:

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>
4u
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TJ5J5IP...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Timesten wrote:
<quoted text> and you can show us proof of your claims right? Let's see any of you refute anything posted on this page I've compiled....if you can.
You haven't shown proof they are innocent. You aren't an investigator, your not privy to what is going on behind the doors. Saying he's innocent though you don't know 100%, is a bit hypocritical when you condemn people for saying there guilty. You just think you know, just like me.

South Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post. I lived with someone of the above mentality, It totally destroys any normality in ones life, every thing is out to get them and nothing is true, unless they say it is! It's all about Illuminati, NWO, aliens, totally does my head in because of course there isn't any evidence! and he thinks I'm stupid, ignorant etc. because I don't get carried away.
The guy your above post is to, will say the witnesses could be shown photos of anyone and they will say it was them, because that's what they have been told by the authority, and we're all so gullible, and believe anything the Gov. says!

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

We all now know that the poster named Timesten has some sort of mental problem where he can't tell the differnce between reality and fantasy. He is such a lost cause his family disowned him and his brother thinks he is an idiot ,..... thats says a lot
saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post. I lived with someone of the above mentality, It totally destroys any normality in ones life, every thing is out to get them and nothing is true, unless they say it is! It's all about Illuminati, NWO, aliens, totally does my head in because of course there isn't any evidence! and he thinks I'm stupid, ignorant etc. because I don't get carried away.
The guy your above post is to, will say the witnesses could be shown photos of anyone and they will say it was them, because that's what they have been told by the authority, and we're all so gullible, and believe anything the Gov. says!

South Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell me how old you were when you stopped believing in the principles the United States was founded upon?
Insults Are Easier
WTF? No humor allowed.
Insults are much easier.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

524 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 min Hate troublemaking arabs 114,992
Xcntrik InVidor is A Fool! (Jul '09) 2 min Anon 65
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Joyful8118 720,359
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 532,494
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min RiccardoFire 93,675
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 7 min shyam 4,574
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 9 min RiccardoFire 36,500
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 29 min Strength and Honor 172,286
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 36 min Helga 72
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••