created by: Insults Are Easier | Apr 15, 2013

Top Stories

669 votes

Is the Boston Marathon bombing an inside job?

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Don't know
Comments
521 - 540 of 605 Comments Last updated Mar 13, 2014

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#593
Jun 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Timesten wrote:
Is it a picture of a woman's blue jean clad leg with a caption that reads, "Could this be the arm of a MOSSAD agent"?

Or a picture of the soon to be killed little boy with the backpack previously seen on the back of your wanna be boy toy which basically proves he's the terrorist?
LiveYoungDieFast

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#594
Jun 14, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
As much as I can't stand the idiot in the whitehouse, or his court of clowns in both houses, can you provide one shred of proof that backs this up? No, no you can't because you are the kind of delusional dumbass that hurts the cause of cleaning up Washington.
And if the evidence and proof was there would it even make a diffrence when 95% of American society is mentally blind?I'm almost sure the masses would fall for any programing or brain washing that was to come there way(again),to just look the other way.All it takes is another Micahel jackson,Oj trial to take peoples mind of some major news,but that is the sad reality of Americans. They care more about a celebrities life then there own civil liberties and rights,abahhhhhhhh bahhhhhhhhh bahhhhhh(Sheep).Just look at 911 and how all the facts are there it was a inside job, but anyone with a brain knows how that all played out. We got a fake war on terror and our country is now the #1 opium cartel on the planet. Opium production has risen 10,000% since american and allied forces INVADED Afgan land. Who cares about the oil in Iraq, i would say take it if you have the force and power to. But with the opoium, that junk is killing more people then all causlties combined on both sides of this fake war the masses became brain washed into allowing. The Korean war, Vietnam,all had to do with opium. But bahhhhhhhhhh bahhhhhhhh the ignorant will be pro Joe's no matter if the truth was actually breaking news. If the simple truth was told and most americans had to admit they were blind and stupid, they would find ways to condone all that goes on then swallow there pride and say, you know what, dam you pulled the wool over my eyes. Wool, bahhhhhhhh bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
LiveYoungDieFast

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#595
Jun 14, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Chaumette wrote:
No, The Boston Marathon bombing is not an inside job.
No it's a American tragedy and we all need to pull together!!!!!!!!!! And be reminded that TERROR is oh so real and always was hahahahah. And it can happen at any given time on any given day. Wow open your eyes. Your the reason the insiders who do this stuff get away with it. you actually believe what the TV and news tells you, your part of the problem, not the solution.
LiveYoungDieFast

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#596
Jun 14, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

RADEKT wrote:
If you click your red ruby slippers and keep repeating "9/11 was an inside job" maybe it will come true .... MORON
<quoted text>
Or you can watch Fox news and get all the daily news about what IS REALLY going on.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#597
Jun 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it a picture of a woman's blue jean clad leg with a caption that reads, "Could this be the arm of a MOSSAD agent"?
Or a picture of the soon to be killed little boy with the backpack previously seen on the back of your wanna be boy toy which basically proves he's the terrorist?
You are one dumb piglet.... The woman is sliding the bag off of the other womans leg, onto the ground, and that's exactly where the blast occurred
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#598
Jun 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

LiveYoungDieFast wrote:
<quoted text>No it's a American tragedy and we all need to pull together!!!!!!!!!! And be reminded that TERROR is oh so real and always was hahahahah. And it can happen at any given time on any given day. Wow open your eyes. Your the reason the insiders who do this stuff get away with it. you actually believe what the TV and news tells you, your part of the problem, not the solution.
Talking to these sheep is useless friend.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#599
Jun 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>

And IF such a thing was planned by the ebil gub'ment, they would tell everyone too!
Still trying to be like your idol Elmer Fudd eh pigpie. I taught I taw a piggy pie not a putty tat or tweety pie.
.
and they did announce it mr illiterate.
https://twitter.com/BostonDotCom/status/32388...
And here's that location..
http://metabunk.org/sk/245991542_230316827800...
.
Boston's 'Operation Urban Shield' planned for backpacks with explosives
https://www.google.com/search... 's%C2%A0'Operation+Urban+Shiel d'+planned+for+backpacks+with+ explosives&rlz=2C1CHFX_enU S0538US0539&biw=1454&b ih=704&source=lnms&sa= X&ei=l3i7UeeCN-LE0gG93oCoD w&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAA
.
And just like 911 Fema was already on the scene at ground zero before the event happened.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#600
Jun 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

link fix
https://www.google.com/search...

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#601
Jun 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>You are one dumb piglet.... The woman is sliding the bag off of the other womans leg, onto the ground, and that's exactly where the blast occurred
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
You're as dumb as you are blind vulgar-jinn fontaini.

The woman's hand is in the background and not touching the other woman's leg or purse.

The perspective doesn't allow one to determine the location relative to the blast.

The purse is not large enough to fit pressure cooker into.

As always, your idiocy is based on avoidance of reality and your need to perpetuate hatred against everyone but the terrorists...because the truth is you've always sided with terrorists right back to your time with Jane Alpert.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#602
Jun 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>Still trying to be like your idol Elmer Fudd eh pigpie. I taught I taw a piggy pie not a putty tat or tweety pie.
.
and they did announce it mr illiterate.
https://twitter.com/BostonDotCom/status/32388...
And here's that location..
http://metabunk.org/sk/245991542_230316827800...
.
Boston's 'Operation Urban Shield' planned for backpacks with explosives
https://www.google.com/search... 's%C2%A0'Operation+Urban+Shiel d'+planned+for+backpacks+with+ explosives&rlz=2C1CHFX_enU S0538US0539&biw=1454&b ih=704&source=lnms&sa= X&ei=l3i7UeeCN-LE0gG93oCoD w&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAA
.
And just like 911 Fema was already on the scene at ground zero before the event happened.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
You're pretty much illiterate aren't you?

The fact that no one had an issue with stating there was a drill planned for a Centennial Park like scenario and it wasn't hidden proves my point you mindless dolt.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#603
Jun 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Timesten wrote:
More mindless spam from the mindless spammer.
Henry Ford was right

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#605
Jun 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
More mindless spam from the mindless spammer.
Learn the meaning of the word spam piglet.. It's right on topic...
Boston's 'Operation Urban Shield' planned for backpacks
https://www.google.com/search...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#607
Jun 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

The spectators don't match up. It's the same area right before the explosion.
The mailbox is to the right of the bag.
So which picture is the real one?
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#608
Jun 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Where did the womans brown bag go, that she was holding with one finger?https://sites.google.co m/site/911whatyoumighthavemiss ed/_/rsrc/1371052471783/boston -bombing/second-bomb/VF.JPG
Imagine that

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#609
Jun 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Where did the womans brown bag go, that she was holding with one finger?
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
Imagine that.

Since: May 10

YOUR MOM'S HOUSE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#610
Jun 14, 2013
 
Do your parents know you are using their computer again ??
LiveYoungDieFast wrote:
<quoted text>And if the evidence and proof was there would it even make a diffrence when 95% of American society is mentally blind?I'm almost sure the masses would fall for any programing or brain washing that was to come there way(again),to just look the other way.All it takes is another Micahel jackson,Oj trial to take peoples mind of some major news,but that is the sad reality of Americans. They care more about a celebrities life then there own civil liberties and rights,abahhhhhhhh bahhhhhhhhh bahhhhhh(Sheep).Just look at 911 and how all the facts are there it was a inside job, but anyone with a brain knows how that all played out. We got a fake war on terror and our country is now the #1 opium cartel on the planet. Opium production has risen 10,000% since american and allied forces INVADED Afgan land. Who cares about the oil in Iraq, i would say take it if you have the force and power to. But with the opoium, that junk is killing more people then all causlties combined on both sides of this fake war the masses became brain washed into allowing. The Korean war, Vietnam,all had to do with opium. But bahhhhhhhhhh bahhhhhhhh the ignorant will be pro Joe's no matter if the truth was actually breaking news. If the simple truth was told and most americans had to admit they were blind and stupid, they would find ways to condone all that goes on then swallow there pride and say, you know what, dam you pulled the wool over my eyes. Wool, bahhhhhhhh bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Since: Jan 11

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#611
Jun 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Everybody with half a brain knows the Boston Marathon bombing was an inside job
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#612
Jun 14, 2013
 
While the other half of the brain should know Assachewsetts is pushing sexual depravity on young children and many lawmakers should be in jail for such.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#613
Jun 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
While the other half of the brain should know Assachewsetts is pushing sexual depravity on young children and many lawmakers should be in jail for such.
that's why you have your name "The Worlds Biggest Lie". It describes you. Now mr off topic do you have anything that's on topic for this thread?

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#614
Jun 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1


The footage from these cameras
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-cViTWIHuxr...
will prove guilt or innocence and justice for Jahar and the victims. They will show if the two brothers were getting gas and paying for it and most important it will show the victim 'Danny', fleeing the scene and the same cameras at the Mobil station across the street, would have caught the victim running into the store and what he said.
.
The police DID confiscate the videos from both stations, so they cannot say they were erased within a 24 hour period.
.
***This is important folks so pass it around. An innocent man's life is at stake here&#65279;

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min It aint necessari... 730,102
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Dr_Zorderz 259,287
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 min Most Smart dr Shrink 599,538
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min guest 537,090
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 24 min Johnny 2,182
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 26 min Strength and Honor 172,933
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 33 min USA-1 117,802

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••