Is the Boston Marathon bombing an ins...

Is the Boston Marathon bombing an inside job?

Created by Insults Are Easier on Apr 15, 2013

678 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Don't know

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#370 May 22, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Well thats how it starts... Take a group, generalize it, create a fear through false flag events, blame that group,
Never see any anti-semitism in the twoof movement do we
who

Reading, UK

#371 May 22, 2013
Whatever your view is regarding the cowardly attacks of 911,radical Islam currently represents a clear and present challenge to our respective security services.....very upsetting when you think about it.
Dport Islam

East Brunswick, NJ

#372 May 23, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
The remaining Muslim immigrants will become westernized within 2-3 generations.

Cannot allow your suicidal actions to destroy us all. If you want to live in a Muslim nation then move to Egypt or some other. But bringing Islam into the USA is suicidal. The refugees can find another Islamic nation to move to, they dont have to come to the USA. If they feel the need to escape all Islamic states then maybe they should leave Islam altogether.

Even if 10% of the Muslims who come into the USA do peacefully integrate that means 90% do not showing the suicidal result of this immigration policy that has only been allowed since 1965 with passage of the Immigration Act. The supporters lied to the American people when they said the Immigration Act of 1965 would not alter the demographic makeup of America.
Repealing the Immigration Act of 1965

The Muslims do not integrate they form ethnic/religious enclaves like Chinatown, except the Muslim faith includes Sharia law enforced by street thugs as police turn a blind eye. Washington supports this all for various reasons beyond your understanding, apparently.
www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/28/jerry-boyki...

Just look to Europe for what is to come as more of the 1.5 billion Muslims come to the USA. Once peaceful Sweden is on fire as riots spread. There are regions in France no outsider goes, including the police. German Muslim beheads wife..
www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/04/man-beheads...

Not unheard of in the USA either..
www.foxnews.com/story/2009/02/17/beheading-in...
www.westernjournalism.com/muslim-beheads-chri...

These Muslims do not come to the USA to adopt the western lifestyle they hate, no, they come to change the USA into another Islamic state. Russia is already 15% Muslim and will soon be an Islamic state with nuclear weapons. Some say they already guard Red Square for Putin.

When Islam takes over a new region they like to find the oldest church and convert it to a mosque or burn it to the ground. The Govt in Washington likes this as they hate Christians and have worked with the Muslims for a long time. They will have no problems with an Islamic USA.
www.youtube.com/results...

The good news is it looks like the USA will be one of the last to fall to Islam, following Europe, Canada and Australia.
Dport Islam

East Brunswick, NJ

#373 May 23, 2013
who wrote:
Profiling people is one thing, profiling countries would be a whole new ball game.
It will never happen especially in the case of Saudi Arabia which has close business ties to the US and the UK.
http://my2bucks.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/b...
However I tend to agree with you in principle, but when it comes to TPTB money talks and anything else is a secondary issue.

While it is true profiling will probably not happen again, as it did in the USA before the Immigration Act of 1965 which had demographic quotas, that does not mean you and I need to support what the out of touch govt does. Just add it to the list of things we disagree about, like the numerous wars around the world, except this war is at home.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#374 May 23, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>What do you expect from the FAKE Fret Killer !?!?!?!?
But I'm sure he plays a mean guitar!

Canada

#375 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>Pffft, I was insulting snake oil salesman by labeling them Canadian.

Never trust a person who can't pronounce "about"...

Hey

Insults Are Easier
What are you on aboot?

We love our newfies here btw.

"Aboot" doesn't hold a candle to "where's ya two boi"!

Keep digging Ignorance, I'm sure you'll find twoofer gold AND some steel plating eventually!

Canada

#376 May 23, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>Profiling people is one thing, profiling countries would be a whole new ball game.
It will never happen especially in the case of Saudi Arabia which has close business ties to the US and the UK.
http://my2bucks.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/b...
However I tend to agree with you in principle, but when it comes to TPTB money talks and anything else is a secondary issue.
It's not matter of profiling, it's a matter of saying our values are so important that they shouldn't be subjected to the polar opposite.

Look at Muslim countries. Many follow Islamic laws that say apostasy from Islam is punishable by death.

Now that's extreme!

I agree it won't happen but honestly think we should apply our values as criteria for determining who our business partners are and who we'll accept as citizens in our countries.

Canada

#377 May 23, 2013
who wrote:
Whatever your view is regarding the cowardly attacks of 911,radical Islam currently represents a clear and present challenge to our respective security services.....very upsetting when you think about it.
It really does who.

The killing of the young soldier in the UK yesterday is yet another wake up call.

Canada

#378 May 23, 2013
Dport Islam wrote:
<quoted text>Cannot allow your suicidal actions to destroy us all. If you want to live in a Muslim nation then move to Egypt or some other. But bringing Islam into the USA is suicidal. The refugees can find another Islamic nation to move to, they dont have to come to the USA. If they feel the need to escape all Islamic states then maybe they should leave Islam altogether.

Even if 10% of the Muslims who come into the USA do peacefully integrate that means 90% do not showing the suicidal result of this immigration policy that has only been allowed since 1965 with passage of the Immigration Act. The supporters lied to the American people when they said the Immigration Act of 1965 would not alter the demographic makeup of America.
Repealing the Immigration Act of 1965

The Muslims do not integrate they form ethnic/religious enclaves like Chinatown, except the Muslim faith includes Sharia law enforced by street thugs as police turn a blind eye. Washington supports this all for various reasons beyond your understanding, apparently.
www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/28/jerry-boyki...

Just look to Europe for what is to come as more of the 1.5 billion Muslims come to the USA. Once peaceful Sweden is on fire as riots spread. There are regions in France no outsider goes, including the police. German Muslim beheads wife..
www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/04/man-beheads...

Not unheard of in the USA either..
www.foxnews.com/story/2009/02/17/beheading-in...
www.westernjournalism.com/muslim-beheads-chri...

These Muslims do not come to the USA to adopt the western lifestyle they hate, no, they come to change the USA into another Islamic state. Russia is already 15% Muslim and will soon be an Islamic state with nuclear weapons. Some say they already guard Red Square for Putin.

When Islam takes over a new region they like to find the oldest church and convert it to a mosque or burn it to the ground. The Govt in Washington likes this as they hate Christians and have worked with the Muslims for a long time. They will have no problems with an Islamic USA.
www.youtube.com/results...

The good news is it looks like the USA will be one of the last to fall to Islam, following Europe, Canada and Australia.
Sorry but I still have faith in humanity.

I've seen the videos which is why I honestly think the only ones we should take in are people fleeing from the abuses done in the name of Allah.
Flyfart

Broken Bow, OK

#379 May 23, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of low brow idiot calls himself flyfart?
Oh you.
A flyfart is still a notch above a beleive anything mass media gubbermeant sheeep,hehe.
who

Reading, UK

#380 May 23, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
It really does who.
The killing of the young soldier in the UK yesterday is yet another wake up call.
Yes but what to do about it? How do you defend against someone who decides to pick up a knife and go behead someone else?
Immigration controls on Muslim countries wouldn't have stopped it given the two loonies involved were British citizens.
I think all the security services can do is monitor jihadist websites and work closely with elements within the Muslim community to preempt these things.
I also think that it's important to note that Muslim groups up and down the country have condemned outright the murder in London and as such condemning the Muslim community as a whole would be a knee jerk reaction and a mistake if co-operation should be required in the future.
Unfortunately I believe that the next EDL march will result in violence, which is largely unhelpful in the scheme of things.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#381 May 23, 2013
Dport Islam wrote:
Seems like they can't match up the white backpack to the scene eh....No material evidence. Now why is that? They can find fingernails in the WTC rubble, but can't find pieces of a white backpack within a 50' radius of the blast. I'd say that right there is proof that they fabricated the accusation on the younger brother. And where are the street cams of the two brothers anywhere besides at Whiskeys steak house?
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
The older brother had to leave in one of 2 directions. Which one was it? Why not one witness or one picture or one street cam video of the older brother anywhere moments before after the blast?
Maybe he was never there to begin with??

#382 May 23, 2013
Pork pie the off topic, annoying, forum troll.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#384 May 23, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry but I still have faith in humanity.

I've seen the videos which is why I honestly think the only ones we should take in are people fleeing from the abuses done in the name of Allah.
Man, it takes a special kind of idiot to make you look good.

Deporting Islam is the issue that this guy is simply trying to justify an ideology by expressing hatred for an entire religion - and basing that ideology of hate on the hyper over exaggeration that is always presented in the corporate media.

The London machete killing yesterday shows what happens eventually to nations with disarmed populations, they get dis-headed. So choose which condition you want to advocate, because their isn't a third choice.

Well, in your case ask the Queen. Rick in Kansas, no offense to the Queen.

There are always lunatics, and their are always people in the world who do lunatic things, but we don't tolerate banning the Constitution.

I hope one day Canadians will be able to overturn the monarchy that allows them to pretend to be free, because a free Canada means a good Canada.

So there's that.

And I always wondered why a country so big as Canada, has a population so small?

Ugly.

Insults Are Easier
Flyfart

Broken Bow, OK

#385 May 23, 2013
Long dick the Queen,oops,long live the queer,oops long live the queen, finely.
who

Reading, UK

#386 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Man, it takes a special kind of idiot to make you look good.
Deporting Islam is the issue that this guy is simply trying to justify an ideology by expressing hatred for an entire religion - and basing that ideology of hate on the hyper over exaggeration that is always presented in the corporate media.
The London machete killing yesterday shows what happens eventually to nations with disarmed populations, they get dis-headed. So choose which condition you want to advocate, because their isn't a third choice.
Well, in your case ask the Queen. Rick in Kansas, no offense to the Queen.
There are always lunatics, and their are always people in the world who do lunatic things, but we don't tolerate banning the Constitution.
I hope one day Canadians will be able to overturn the monarchy that allows them to pretend to be free, because a free Canada means a good Canada.
So there's that.
And I always wondered why a country so big as Canada, has a population so small?
Ugly.
Insults Are Easier
There's always a third choice.

Look...I agree with you on 911, but the fact is it happened and what we are left to deal with is plain for all to see.
I see little point in talking about it any further.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#387 May 23, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>There's always a third choice.

Look...I agree with you on 911, but the fact is it happened and what we are left to deal with is plain for all to see.
I see little point in talking about it any further.
No there isnt a third choice when it comes to self determination, self defense, and 9/11 and its effects isn't plain for all to see. Thats why people have to keep speaking out about it.

But its a personal choice and there are other topics of discussion that are important as well.

But even with 9/11, its less important how it was done, then how it was used. Same will be true for the Boston bombing and the London machete thing.

Thing is, a guy who just cut another mans head off while still holding the machete should be shot by a citizen, and not with a camera.

That nut felt safe enough to approach another citizen, and thats because he knows he is living in a disarmed society.

People in general are safer when individuals are empowered, and not enslaved and disarmed.

Insults Are Easier

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#389 May 23, 2013
It's funny watching an imbecile like FlyFart try to be funny
Flyfart wrote:
Long dick the Queen,oops,long live the queer,oops long live the queen, finely.

#390 May 23, 2013
saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
What your FBI, Gov., media etc need to do is not tell you anything until they have all the info. And all in order. Because you start seeing "red Flags" and "patsies", everywhere. And sometimes it is just two nutter's, doing horrid things. The Boston bombing seems to be one of those to me.
Just like the beheading yesterday in London their really are people that "just do" these things, and think they are totally justified in taking the lives of other's in the name of God!
And when your team drops bombs on innocent people, do they think they are totally justified in taking the lives of other's in the name of Freedom and democracy?
And as far as the evidence goes they already showed us the crime scenes, one video 5 pics, one backpack, pieces of a cooker,and where they supposedly bought the explosives. Boy is that part a joke.
And why did they go back to the green honda after they supposedly dumped it? Why no bullet holes in the rear end of the SUV? How did the younger one manage to turn the SUV around and crash through a barricade with a flat tire and not one officer jumps in his car to pursue after him from both ends of the street? And they all should practice their shooting skills, seeing they couldn't hit the younger one as he supposedly sped by them crashing their barricade.
Why didn't the homeowner who captured the scene on video get pics of that part?

#391 May 23, 2013
The problem I have with the following timeline is that the older brother was killed where they left the Honda and yet they stopped back at the Honda after dumping it. Then return a second time when the shootout occurred
Why would they go back to that car two times after dumping it? Why did they turn back from point #5?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God......do You enjoy wacthing me SUFFER?? 6 min Johnny 14
Trump's "Russia Worries" louder than the noon sun 11 min Johnny 9
Why it's high time to get rid of billionaires 37 min Johnny 51
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 48 min Tellthetruth 989,669
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 1 hr Johnny 530
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 hr Maria 41,592
Sometimes I like Louis Farrakhan's "sermons"...... 2 hr Johnny 94
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr guest 690,311
More from around the web