Is the Boston Marathon bombing an ins...

Is the Boston Marathon bombing an inside job?

Created by Insults Are Easier on Apr 15, 2013

678 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Don't know

Dport Islam

East Brunswick, NJ

#349 May 21, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
Ok NAZI, how do you imagine we deport Islam? Do we start burning books like Korans and all the other books that reference it? How bout we just eliminate free speech? Its already happening you know... Censorship is common today in America, and people accept it because corporations carry it out at the behest of government.
Do we go door to door in search of Islamic people?

Easy - REPEAL the Immigration Act of 1965. Then Islam wont even qualify for refugee or immigration into the USA. Yes, before 1965 there were very few Muslims in the USA.

Interesting that Muslims were allied with the Nazis..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ustase

www.terrorism-illuminati.com/content/muslim-b...

http://thevaticannwo.blogspot.com/p/islamizat...
Dport Islam

East Brunswick, NJ

#350 May 21, 2013
https://youtu.be/wIqV2lh6EQs

The people of Boston are no longer being terrorized by the Marathon bombers, but amnesty supporters sure are

Ann Coulter | April 24, 2013

Teddy Kennedy's 1965 immigration act so dramatically altered the kinds of immigrants America admits that, since 1969, about 85 percent of legal immigrants have come from the Third World. They bring Third World levels of poverty, fertility, illegitimacy and domestic violence with them. When they can't make it in America, they simply go on welfare and sometimes strike out at Americans.
www.anncoulter.com/columns/2013-04-24.html
www.wnd.com/2013/04/immigration-theyre-shippi...

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#351 May 21, 2013
Timesten wrote:
As if they don't/can't fabricate evidence. Where do you come from, thinking they don't set people up as patsies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KYUe5kUYH_gXX
Listen carefully.
Not much of a student of history are you hon? The FBI has always been in the habit of inducing folk to commit crimes since there has been an FBI and not just when it comes to terrorists. They've infiltrated so many groups, cabals, loose circles of like minded individuals, so often, they probably couldn't even give an accurate count, they've stung Congressmen, Judges, local and state officials, all sorts of ordinary folk, if there isn't any crime for them to fight, they'll go out and get folk to commit splashy ones. Nothing new there. Proof that what they have done in the past is what they've done here, none whatsoever.

The authorities knew about the older brother and his purported leanings, they didn't view him as a credible threat. He's not somebody they can pin on Al Qaeda, the Taliban, or any other group or country. He's just a disaffected nut who was smart enough to figure out how to build a pretty basic bomb and have it go boom. Besides, if the FBI were setting him and little brother up for this somehow, even I give them credit for the competence to be able to do a better job of it than you are suggesting they did.

The coach was "surprised" at the sight of bomb sniffing dogs near the start and finish lines and police spotters on rooftops. It's an event involving hundreds of thousands of people on crowded and blocked streets, it would be criminal negligence by authorities if they WEREN'T there.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#352 May 21, 2013
Dport Islam wrote:
<quoted text>Easy - REPEAL the Immigration Act of 1965. Then Islam wont even qualify for refugee or immigration into the USA. Yes, before 1965 there were very few Muslims in the USA.

Interesting that Muslims were allied with the Nazis..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ustase

www.terrorism-illuminati.com/content/muslim-b...

http://thevaticannwo.blogspot.com/p/islamizat...
Well thats how it starts... Take a group, generalize it, create a fear through false flag events, blame that group, destroy the republic and create a police state.

Sounds wonderful when we all have to continuously prove we are not muslims every time we move from point a to point b, presenting papers... All men are created equal, free speech, religion, privacy, due process, will be gone. Everything good about the Constitution - gone.

All because you are afraid of an entire group of people that are mostly radicalized from intelligence operatives around the world? They agitate and provocateur small sects of groups to foment anger in the general population in different nations around the world.

Hell, you can't rally a protest in America without agent provocateurs trying to insight a crime to cause the entire protest to look bad. We got cops doing cavity searches on the streets, and you are worried about Muslims?

They demonize people to make the public demand that they be enslaved for their own safety, even when bee stings kill more people per year.

Who ya wanna deport for the deadly tornado yesterday? But I'm sure paying more taxes to the police state will prevent such things in the future, pretty much as effective as your deport muslims plan.

Look, Im not even a pro immigration person, I think nobody gets in until we can solve this traffic problem, but I'm not gonna demonize a group and burn the constitution because I fear a few radical religious people.

Should authority screen out small sects that might be a security issue and if they will be unwilling to melt in and act American, when they are applying to come here? Of course, but your advocation of deporting Islam in general is just stupid.

You wanna know who gets deported? People who commit crime. Not their family, not their church, and not our rights.

So act American and toughen up.

Insults Are Easier

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#353 May 22, 2013
<quoted text>You are consistently ignorant, I'll give you that.

You blame Islam for violence, as if most Islamic countries have been given a fair chance to determine their own destinies.

Why did Mohammed Ali not strap a bomb on his chest and blow up white people if Islam is so inherently bad? Why did Malcon X not do the same to Martin Luther King?

How violent would Americans be if Iran had military bases scattered throughout America, as Iranian Corporations took all of our natural resources and propped up dictators to keep us all in servitude, as their drones bombed our people who were just walking next to a guy they considered a terrorist? Would we be blamed for being Christian fundamentalists every time any American employed violent actions to defend ourselves from those Iranian infidels? Would the media, who was funded by those same interests who were stealing our resources label all of our self defense measures the acts of religious extremism?

Of course they would, as we do to them now.

Hey Rick, if homosexuality was outlawed, would you suddenly like women? Or would you continue to live your lifestyle in secret? Would your gay dog suddenly revert to siring puppies? What if all your homosexual friends were imprisoned, or killed by homo-drones, would you try to fight back or just lay their and take it up the @ss?

Oh wait, never mind.

What about you Canadian, would you accept a kingdom that told you, that you, were merely a subject of the Crown, and only allowed to be given some freedom?

Oh wait, never mind.

So whats the answer here, destroy the Constitution because some provocateured, or even real terrorist event killed a few people in Boston? Should all human rights be banned because violence occurs?

I would expect a Canadian slave to not understand the value of freedom, but for a person in Kansas to share these demented beliefs deeply shocks me.

When they came for the blacks, I said nothing because I wasn't black.

When they came for the Jews, I said nothing because I wasn't Jewish.

When they came for the religious, I said nothing because I wasn't religious.

When they came for freedom, it was too late to speak.

That's why

Insults Are Easier
That's one hell of a rant filled word salad Ignorance!

Your complaints are as empty and devoid of justifiability as they are for the radicals who use them as justification for planning and perpetrating murderous actions on innocent people.

Why you used Iran as an example is a mystery since the US has no military bases there and Iran, as far as I know, doesn't do business with US based corporations.

That bit of idiocy aside, radicals (and traitors like you) can cite US presence in countries like Saudi all they want. The fact is that the acting governments of those countries are the ones who allow these bases and presence of US corporations. Yet you, and the radicals, think this justifies the targeting and murder of US citizens.

There is no justification for setting off bombs at a marathon.

None.

Your apologetics only serve to expose your personal ignorance and agenda.

Again, Muslims in Muslim countries kill their own in the name of their gawd and this is a daily occurrence. That has nothing to do with the US and shows an inherent issue with the religion itself.

Canada

#354 May 22, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>He'll also probably have most of his Christmas shopping done by August. Seems wound a wee bit tight like that.
Porkpie Hat wrote, "It's like these mental midgets just don't get it. They watch videos and claim the smoke didn't look right or claim the guy who lost both his legs didn't act the way they want...therefore conspiracy!"

At least we can be thankful that we are keeping them off the streets and away from actual people. They see what they want to see, no matter how preposterous.

Porkpie Hat wrote, "And if you don't mindlessly believe as they do...you're the sheep."

If that means I'm a sheep, I'm a sheep and happy to be one. I don't want to find the same off switch for logic and reason that they have.
Porkpie Hat wrote, "The irony is quite rich!"

The irony is what keeps me coming back.
The irony is thick, rich AND delicious!

What's so funny is Ignorance has now spent months trying to insult me by using such tactics as claiming I as a Canadian have been a traitor to the...US. And at the same time he's quick to persecute his own government and apologize for those who attack innocent US citizens.

Only in Twooferdumb!

Canada

#355 May 22, 2013
Timesten wrote:
Here's how they placed the brothers at the scene..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2pqyJyq_oiQXX
You honestly don't know the difference between speculation and evidence do you vulgar-jinn?

1) If all the video and photos showing these scum walking around were fake an expert could spot it in a second.

2) People, including the guy who had both legs blown off, saw them there.

3) Worm food terrorist #1 and his mother were both on a terrorist watch list.

4) Terrorist #2 has admitted his guilt and his brothers.

5) You haven't seen the evidence against them because the FBI won't release it and compromise a potential jury trial.

6) You believe every conspiracy that vilifies your government and country because only conclusions are important to you and evidence is not necessary.

Canada

#356 May 22, 2013
Dport Islam wrote:
Because their numbers are too few in the USA to allow such a thing unlike the rest of the world where Islam has caused civil war in one nation after the next as their religion is fascist and incompatible with the US Constitution and that of most western nations.

"God will not give Japan or Europe the honor of bringing down the United States; this is an honor God will bestow upon Muslims." Farrakhan

In my book that violent rhetoric should be enuff to ban their religion, no different than the Communists were at one time banned.
I don't agree.

I do think increased scrutiny and perhaps bans on immigration from certain countries should exist but you can't "deport" a religion.

There should be easier routes to deport existing Muslims who have ties to terrorists or who preach jihad.

That's would be an obvious start to eradicating radical Islam from western countries.

The remaining Muslim immigrants will become westernized within 2-3 generations.

Canada

#357 May 22, 2013
<quoted text>Well thats how it starts... Take a group, generalize it, create a fear through false flag events, blame that group, destroy the republic and create a police state.

Sounds wonderful when we all have to continuously prove we are not muslims every time we move from point a to point b, presenting papers... All men are created equal, free speech, religion, privacy, due process, will be gone. Everything good about the Constitution - gone.

All because you are afraid of an entire group of people that are mostly radicalized from intelligence operatives around the world? They agitate and provocateur small sects of groups to foment anger in the general population in different nations around the world.

Hell, you can't rally a protest in America without agent provocateurs trying to insight a crime to cause the entire protest to look bad. We got cops doing cavity searches on the streets, and you are worried about Muslims?

They demonize people to make the public demand that they be enslaved for their own safety, even when bee stings kill more people per year.

Who ya wanna deport for the deadly tornado yesterday? But I'm sure paying more taxes to the police state will prevent such things in the future, pretty much as effective as your deport muslims plan.

Look, Im not even a pro immigration person, I think nobody gets in until we can solve this traffic problem, but I'm not gonna demonize a group and burn the constitution because I fear a few radical religious people.

Should authority screen out small sects that might be a security issue and if they will be unwilling to melt in and act American, when they are applying to come here? Of course, but your advocation of deporting Islam in general is just stupid.

You wanna know who gets deported? People who commit crime. Not their family, not their church, and not our rights.

So act American and toughen up.

Insults Are Easier
Funny, when your twoofer buddies speak that way about Jews you're uncannily silent...
who

Reading, UK

#358 May 22, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree.
I do think increased scrutiny and perhaps bans on immigration from certain countries should exist but you can't "deport" a religion.
There should be easier routes to deport existing Muslims who have ties to terrorists or who preach jihad.
That's would be an obvious start to eradicating radical Islam from western countries.
The remaining Muslim immigrants will become westernized within 2-3 generations.
Interesting.
Which countries would you ban?

And for the record I don't believe the events in Boston were orchestrated by the Government/corporate NAZIS....sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
No one benefits.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#359 May 22, 2013
No it was not. That was easy.

Canada

#361 May 22, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting.
Which countries would you ban?

And for the record I don't believe the events in Boston were orchestrated by the Government/corporate NAZIS....sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
No one benefits.
Well I'd start with Muslim countries who's core values regarding things like women's rights that don't match or exceed our own.

Places like Saudi Arabia definitely fit the description of countries who's value systems with regards to women's or gay rights don't jive with the western world.

That said, I'd have no issues accepting legitimate refugee claimants from any country fleeing from the violent oppression Islamic countries are known for.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#362 May 22, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Funny, when your twoofer buddies speak that way about Jews you're uncannily silent...
It only appears funny to low characters who mischaracterize.

And don't try to con people with your fake act of sensibility, we both know at the end of the day you're a Canadian snake oil salesman. Because no matter what the evidence, you side with the Queen...

And by the Queen I am talking about Rick, of course.

I've seen contradictions in this Boston event, and until I hear the entire story I'm skeptical... Just on averages, the odds are fairly good any major event can be false flag.

But still

Insults Are Easier
Flyfart

Broken Bow, OK

#363 May 22, 2013
<quoted text>
It only appears funny to low characters who mischaracterize.
And don't try to con people with your fake act of sensibility, we both know at the end of the day you're a Canadian snake oil salesman. Because no matter what the evidence, you side with the Queen...
I've seen contradictions in this Boston event, and until I hear the entire story I'm skeptical... Just on averages, the odds are fairly good any major event can be false flag.
But still
Insults Are Easier
LMAO, perfect comment.hehehehe

Canada

#364 May 22, 2013
<quoted text>It only appears funny to low characters who mischaracterize.

But still

Insults Are Easier
Awww....still insulting 33+ million people just to try and spite me Ignorance?

Guess what.

It's not working, in fact all you accomplish is making yourself look like an even bigger fool...if that's even possible!

So now you're pretending to be skeptical eh?

Like 911?

Like Sandy Hook?

Uh huh...like free fall=cd you fail at that too.

Canada

#365 May 22, 2013
Flyfart wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO, perfect comment.hehehehe
What kind of low brow idiot calls himself flyfart?

Oh you.

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#366 May 22, 2013
What do you expect from the FAKE Fret Killer !?!?!?!?
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of low brow idiot calls himself flyfart?
Oh you.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#367 May 22, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Awww....still insulting 33+ million people just to try and spite me Ignorance?

Guess what.

It's not working, in fact all you accomplish is making yourself look like an even bigger fool...if that's even possible!

So now you're pretending to be skeptical eh?

Like 911?

Like Sandy Hook?

Uh huh...like free fall=cd you fail at that too.
Pffft, I was insulting snake oil salesman by labeling them Canadian.

Never trust a person who can't pronounce "about"...

Hey

Insults Are Easier

Since: Mar 11

Australia

#368 May 22, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm talking about the evidence they said they have up to now. Where's the video they said they have already posted, of them setting their packs down anm leaving the scene.
The FBI stated...0n April 18, 2013
"Today, we are enlisting the public’s help to identify the two suspects.
After a very detailed analysis of photo, video, and other evidence, we are releasing photos of the two suspects. They are identified as Suspect 1 and Suspect 2. They appear to be associated.
Suspect 1 is wearing a black hat
Suspect 2 is wearing a white hat.
Suspect 2 set down a back pack at the site of the second explosion just in front of the Forum Restaurant.
We strongly encourage those who were at the Forum Restaurant who have not contacted us yet to do so."
http://www.fbi.gov/boston/press-releases/2013...
Suspect 2 set down a back pack at the site of the second explosion just in front of the Forum Restaurant.
Now show me the above statement anywhere on their evidence page. All they show is a 30 second clip and a few still pics.
http://www.fbi.gov/news/updates-on-investigat...
Their evidence that led them to believe the two brothers did the crime is pathetic.
http://www.fbi.gov/news/updates-on-investigat...
There were many others who should have been labeled as suspects.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
What your FBI, Gov., media etc need to do is not tell you anything until they have all the info. And all in order. Because you start seeing "red Flags" and "patsies", everywhere. And sometimes it is just two nutter's, doing horrid things. The Boston bombing seems to be one of those to me.
Just like the beheading yesterday in London their really are people that "just do" these things, and think they are totally justified in taking the lives of other's in the name of God!
who

Reading, UK

#369 May 22, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'd start with Muslim countries who's core values regarding things like women's rights that don't match or exceed our own.
Places like Saudi Arabia definitely fit the description of countries who's value systems with regards to women's or gay rights don't jive with the western world.
That said, I'd have no issues accepting legitimate refugee claimants from any country fleeing from the violent oppression Islamic countries are known for.
Profiling people is one thing, profiling countries would be a whole new ball game.
It will never happen especially in the case of Saudi Arabia which has close business ties to the US and the UK.
http://my2bucks.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/b...
However I tend to agree with you in principle, but when it comes to TPTB money talks and anything else is a secondary issue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Rider on the Storm 36,562
Why is Mahattan Johnny a gay trucker 9 min Paul McCartney is... 8
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 53 min Tony 6,543
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 58 min Aerobatty 988,421
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr waaasssuuup 688,609
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr scientistsknowrea... 619,810
How did black people get here ( economically) 11 hr RFD 64
More from around the web