Is the Boston Marathon bombing an ins...

Is the Boston Marathon bombing an inside job?

Created by Insults Are Easier on Apr 15, 2013

678 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Don't know

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#327 May 20, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
What a terrible woman who says God is great!
She needs the death penality, cuz we can't have religious freedom in America.
You are the zombie taking as fact what officials claim, as you never question and just accept. You make a good NAZI enabler, in the past and today.
Insults Are Easier
Agreed IAE. These MSM shills that come onto these forums are a joke... They baaaalieve anything they see and hear on the 5 oclock news, never thinking once thaqt they are being lied to.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#328 May 20, 2013
Deport Islam wrote:
It was the other brother with the black bag..
http://bostonherald.com/sites/default/files/s... @heraldinteractive.com_6.jpg
Which black bag?
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#329 May 20, 2013
pen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they do. There are pictures of the Muslim refugee immigrants carrying backpacks that later blew up. Then there was a police chase and other pressure cooker thrown at police.
Many were injured and killed in the blast.
But no proof that it was their packs that were blown up. Where's the remnants of the second backpack. And the older brothers pack was grey not black.
And the store owner that supposedly sold the fireworks to him, said he wouldn't have gathered enough black powder to make one cooker bomb never mind 3, plus pipe bombs to in addition. https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

And the store owner is a lawyer who also sold fireworks to another bomber in Times Square. Coincidental eh?
.
And that lawyer just happens to be Jewish. And all Jewish lawyers are connected in some way or another to Mossad. Israels hired assassin group. And no I don't hate Jews. So don't even go there. I love these Jews because they speak the truth.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
You just keep on believing your television set for the truth.. mr sheeple
https://www.google.com/search...

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#330 May 20, 2013
Timesten wrote:
They have no EVIDENCE or Proof the two did the crime.
You do realize that is what the trial will be for, don't you? The presentation of EVIDENCE and proof that the two did the crimes charged. Just because YOU have not seen evidence that convinces you beyond a paranoid doubt that they in fact did this, is not proof that no such evidence exists, no matter your certitude in your own omniscience.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#331 May 20, 2013
pen wrote:
<quoted text>Religious freedom ends when they become violent. Such is the ongoing history of Islam worldwide.

If the govt did false flag then it would be support of this but they did not thus it is You who is in support of Islam jihadist & suicidal immigration who did this crime.
Religious freedom doesn't end when a religious person commits an act of violence, freedom for that person ends, when that person is proven in a court of law to be guilty.

Whats wrong with you?

You don't know before a trial who is guilty or innocent, you sheep.

I don't support extremism of any kind, be it religious, or the kind of religious persecution you ignorantly are advocating here.

So his mom, who believes her sons are innocent, falls back on religious language stating her God is great. That statement in itself does not mean she or her religion is guilty of anything. Islam is no more to blame for the acts of a few than Christianity is to blame for a person murdering an abortion doctor.

So stop being an idiot!

Insults Are Easier

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#332 May 21, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>Religious freedom doesn't end when a religious person commits an act of violence, freedom for that person ends, when that person is proven in a court of law to be guilty.

Whats wrong with you?

You don't know before a trial who is guilty or innocent, you sheep.

I don't support extremism of any kind, be it religious, or the kind of religious persecution you ignorantly are advocating here.

So his mom, who believes her sons are innocent, falls back on religious language stating her God is great. That statement in itself does not mean she or her religion is guilty of anything. Islam is no more to blame for the acts of a few than Christianity is to blame for a person murdering an abortion doctor.

So stop being an idiot!

Insults Are Easier
Spreading your blissful ignorance everywhere are you?

Religion has everything to do with religious extremists killing innocents in the names of their gawd.

Read the news. Every single day there's religiously motivated violence in Muslim countries perpetrated by those who's hatred of anyone who doesn't share their particular flavour of Islam culminates in them killing in the name of Allah.

And someone killing an abortion doctor is no different.

The major difference is that Islam has produced, by far, more radicals willing to kill than other major religions and this is proven by not only the violence Muslims perpetrate on their fellow Muslims but also in acts like the Boston marathon bombings, 911 and many more.

But you just bury your head in the sand and continue to absolve the terrorists for your hate driven ideology.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#333 May 21, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>You do realize that is what the trial will be for, don't you? The presentation of EVIDENCE and proof that the two did the crimes charged. Just because YOU have not seen evidence that convinces you beyond a paranoid doubt that they in fact did this, is not proof that no such evidence exists, no matter your certitude in your own omniscience.
Why wait for the trial and subsequent evidence when he can start spreading ignorance and paranoia now?

It's like these mental midgets just don't get it. They watch videos and claim the smoke didn't look right or claim the guy who lost both his legs didn't act the way they want...therefore conspiracy!

And if you don't mindlessly believe as they do...you're the sheep.

The irony is quite rich!

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#334 May 21, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
Why wait for the trial and subsequent evidence when he can start spreading ignorance and paranoia now?
He'll also probably have most of his Christmas shopping done by August. Seems wound a wee bit tight like that.
Porkpie Hat wrote:
It's like these mental midgets just don't get it. They watch videos and claim the smoke didn't look right or claim the guy who lost both his legs didn't act the way they want...therefore conspiracy!
At least we can be thankful that we are keeping them off the streets and away from actual people. They see what they want to see, no matter how preposterous.
Porkpie Hat wrote:
And if you don't mindlessly believe as they do...you're the sheep.
If that means I'm a sheep, I'm a sheep and happy to be one. I don't want to find the same off switch for logic and reason that they have.
Porkpie Hat wrote:
The irony is quite rich!
The irony is what keeps me coming back.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#335 May 21, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Religious freedom doesn't end when a religious person commits an act of violence, freedom for that person ends, when that person is proven in a court of law to be guilty.
Whats wrong with you?
You don't know before a trial who is guilty or innocent, you sheep.
I don't support extremism of any kind, be it religious, or the kind of religious persecution you ignorantly are advocating here.
So his mom, who believes her sons are innocent, falls back on religious language stating her God is great. That statement in itself does not mean she or her religion is guilty of anything. Islam is no more to blame for the acts of a few than Christianity is to blame for a person murdering an abortion doctor.
So stop being an idiot!
Insults Are Easier
Well said IAE I agree.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#336 May 21, 2013
pen wrote:
Timeten is braindead
You might have missed these 5 posts...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T8UGOP7...
.
I didn't see any reply.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#337 May 21, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>You do realize that is what the trial will be for, don't you? The presentation of EVIDENCE and proof that the two did the crimes charged. Just because YOU have not seen evidence that convinces you beyond a paranoid doubt that they in fact did this, is not proof that no such evidence exists, no matter your certitude in your own omniscience.
As if they don't/can't fabricate evidence. Where do you come from, thinking they don't set people up as patsies.

Listen carefully.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#338 May 21, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Why wait for the trial and subsequent evidence when he can start spreading ignorance and paranoia now?

It's like these mental midgets just don't get it. They watch videos and claim the smoke didn't look right or claim the guy who lost both his legs didn't act the way they want...therefore conspiracy!

And if you don't mindlessly believe as they do...you're the sheep.

The irony is quite rich!
You are consistently ignorant, I'll give you that.

You blame Islam for violence, as if most Islamic countries have been given a fair chance to determine their own destinies.

Why did Mohammed Ali not strap a bomb on his chest and blow up white people if Islam is so inherently bad? Why did Malcon X not do the same to Martin Luther King?

How violent would Americans be if Iran had military bases scattered throughout America, as Iranian Corporations took all of our natural resources and propped up dictators to keep us all in servitude, as their drones bombed our people who were just walking next to a guy they considered a terrorist? Would we be blamed for being Christian fundamentalists every time any American employed violent actions to defend ourselves from those Iranian infidels? Would the media, who was funded by those same interests who were stealing our resources label all of our self defense measures the acts of religious extremism?

Of course they would, as we do to them now.

Hey Rick, if homosexuality was outlawed, would you suddenly like women? Or would you continue to live your lifestyle in secret? Would your gay dog suddenly revert to siring puppies? What if all your homosexual friends were imprisoned, or killed by homo-drones, would you try to fight back or just lay their and take it up the @ss?

Oh wait, never mind.

What about you Canadian, would you accept a kingdom that told you, that you, were merely a subject of the Crown, and only allowed to be given some freedom?

Oh wait, never mind.

So whats the answer here, destroy the Constitution because some provocateured, or even real terrorist event killed a few people in Boston? Should all human rights be banned because violence occurs?

I would expect a Canadian slave to not understand the value of freedom, but for a person in Kansas to share these demented beliefs deeply shocks me.

When they came for the blacks, I said nothing because I wasn't black.

When they came for the Jews, I said nothing because I wasn't Jewish.

When they came for the religious, I said nothing because I wasn't religious.

When they came for freedom, it was too late to speak.

That's why

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#339 May 21, 2013
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>Well said IAE I agree.
Back at you, Time...

For them,

Insults Are Easier

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#340 May 21, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>You do realize that is what the trial will be for, don't you? The presentation of EVIDENCE and proof that the two did the crimes charged. Just because YOU have not seen evidence that convinces you beyond a paranoid doubt that they in fact did this, is not proof that no such evidence exists, no matter your certitude in your own omniscience.
I'm talking about the evidence they said they have up to now. Where's the video they said they have already posted, of them setting their packs down anm leaving the scene.
.
The FBI stated...0n April 18, 2013
"Today, we are enlisting the public’s help to identify the two suspects.

After a very detailed analysis of photo, video, and other evidence, we are releasing photos of the two suspects. They are identified as Suspect 1 and Suspect 2. They appear to be associated.

Suspect 1 is wearing a black hat

Suspect 2 is wearing a white hat.

Suspect 2 set down a back pack at the site of the second explosion just in front of the Forum Restaurant.

We strongly encourage those who were at the Forum Restaurant who have not contacted us yet to do so."
http://www.fbi.gov/boston/press-releases/2013...
.
Suspect 2 set down a back pack at the site of the second explosion just in front of the Forum Restaurant.
.
Suspect 2 set down a back pack at the site of the second explosion just in front of the Forum Restaurant.
.
Now show me the above statement anywhere on their evidence page. All they show is a 30 second clip and a few still pics.
http://www.fbi.gov/news/updates-on-investigat...
.
Their evidence that led them to believe the two brothers did the crime is pathetic.
http://www.fbi.gov/news/updates-on-investigat...
There were many others who should have been labeled as suspects.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#341 May 21, 2013
Why did they finger the two in the first place? They found a black backpack blown up.
And that pack does not match either of the two brothers packs.
But this one does match.
http://cdn.theatlanticwire.com/img/upload/201...
.
Why wasn't he sought after...
Along with these others.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#342 May 21, 2013
And the FBI supposedly had contact with the older brother inside the past 5 years of timespace

It is now confirmed that Russian investigators contacted the FBI at least as early as 2011 in regards to Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev, and again just 6 months before the Boston attacks. Additionally, it is now revealed that both the FBI and CIA had Tsarnaev on at least 2 terrorist watch lists, contradicting previous FBI statements that the case was “closed” after not finding “any terrorism activity, domestic or foreign.”
FBI Caught in Staggering Series of Lies
The suspects, Tamerlan Tsarnaev and brother Dzhokar Tsarnaev, would be revealed to the public by the FBI a day after a bizarre press conference cancellation and a security scare at the federal courthouse where a suspect was allegedly being brought.
https://www.google.com/search...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#343 May 21, 2013
Here's how they placed the brothers at the scene..

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#344 May 21, 2013
Dport Islam

East Brunswick, NJ

#345 May 21, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
You blame Islam for violence, as if most Islamic countries have been given a fair chance to determine their own destinies.
Why did Mohammed Ali not strap a bomb on his chest and blow up white people if Islam is so inherently bad? Why did Malcon X not do the same to Martin Luther King?

Because their numbers are too few in the USA to allow such a thing unlike the rest of the world where Islam has caused civil war in one nation after the next as their religion is fascist and incompatible with the US Constitution and that of most western nations.


"God will not give Japan or Europe the honor of bringing down the United States; this is an honor God will bestow upon Muslims." Farrakhan


In my book that violent rhetoric should be enuff to ban their religion, no different than the Communists were at one time banned.
Dport Islam

East Brunswick, NJ

#346 May 21, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Aura Mytha 56,014
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 650,079
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 11 min Aussie Kev 2,310
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr Just Think 435
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 106,067
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr New Ideas 44,944
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr New Ideas 618,574
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 hr brandy trujillo 971,739
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) Mon Jesus 47
More from around the web