Is the Boston Marathon bombing an ins...

Is the Boston Marathon bombing an inside job?

Created by Insults Are Easier on Apr 15, 2013

678 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Don't know

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#243 May 12, 2013
FBI DHS Staged Boston Marathon Bombing. Nevada Governor
““At the starting line this morning, they had bomb sniffing dogs and the bomb squad out there,” he said.“They kept announcing to runners not to be alarmed, that they were running a training exercise,” Stevenson told AL.com
The question sounds crazy, but did you know that eyewitnesses at the Boston Marathon confirmed that authorities announced a “drill” before the bomb explosions? Furthermore, did you also know that prior to the bombings that bomb sniffing dogs were already at the finish line? Did you also know that prior to the bombings authorities repeatedly announced over loud speakers “that it was just a drill and there was nothing to worry about”? In fact, when a reporter asked Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick about the announcements of the drill to the crowd at a press conference he was summarily ignored.

.
http://nevadagovernor2014.com/did-dhs-stage-b...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#244 May 12, 2013

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#245 May 12, 2013
Lieutenant Colonel Potter makes some good points

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#246 May 12, 2013
Glenn Beck Breaks Exclusive Information on Boston Bombings

.
Glenn Beck Calls for Obamas Impeachment Over Boston Terrorist Attack
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
.
Breaking Obama: Obama Impeachment Bill Now In Congress!
https://www.google.com/search...
.
BREAKING! Vice President Joe Biden Forced to Impeach Oathbreaker Obama
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#247 May 12, 2013
They have no proof the two brothers were behind the bombings
No evidence,No video, no witnesses, no admission of guilt, no nothing except one 30 second clip that was taken supposedly in front of the forum blast scene, which we later found out doesn't exist. The 30 second clip was taken in front of whiskeys, far from the blast scene.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
Where is all the blast components from both areas?

Where's the 3 other cooker bombs they said they had?

Where's the pipe bombs and ammo they said they had
.
Where's all the firearms they said they had?
.
Where's all the witnesses to any accusations of wrongdoing?
.
Where's the full video CCTV footage?
.
Why don't the brothers backpacks fit the pics?
.
What happened to the older brothers white Mercedes?
.
How does a 19 year old smash thru an armed barricade and elude police for 12 hours with 4 bullet holes in him? They couldn't go chasing after him in their vehicles? And the car had a flat tire. so he couldn't be traveling at a fast speed.
.
No witnesses saw him walking down the street for a mile after he abandoned the SUV, in a locked down area full of armed agents and police?
.
A witness said the police ran over the older brother not Jahar.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#248 May 12, 2013
Is This Proof That Suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Still Had Backpack On After Boston Bombing?
http://21stcenturywire.com/2013/04/22/proof-s...
.
Let's look at the backpacks....
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#249 May 12, 2013
What more proof is needed to show clearly that these two men were set up as patsies.
Daubermire: Hunt For Boston Marathon Bomber Was a Dry Run for Martial Law

.
https://www.google.com/search...

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#250 May 12, 2013
Timesten wrote:
FBI DHS Staged Boston Marathon Bombing. Nevada Governor
Sweetie, Mr VanDerBeek isn't the Governor of Nevada, he's just a third party candidate that hasn't even secured that party's nomination yet, who in his last run for elective office, the Senate in 2012, actually came close to being beat by none of the above in finishing a seriously distant third. I realize you wanna be a govie shill, but you gotta hook your wagon to somebody that actually has a shot at ever being part of that government.

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#251 May 13, 2013
Why did they car jack the Mercedes and hold the driver hostage Dullard
Timesten wrote:
They have no proof the two brothers were behind the bombings
No evidence,No video, no witnesses, no admission of guilt, no nothing except one 30 second clip that was taken supposedly in front of the forum blast scene, which we later found out doesn't exist. The 30 second clip was taken in front of whiskeys, far from the blast scene.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
Where is all the blast components from both areas?
Where's the 3 other cooker bombs they said they had?
Where's the pipe bombs and ammo they said they had
.
Where's all the firearms they said they had?
.
Where's all the witnesses to any accusations of wrongdoing?
.
Where's the full video CCTV footage?
.
Why don't the brothers backpacks fit the pics?
.
What happened to the older brothers white Mercedes?
.
How does a 19 year old smash thru an armed barricade and elude police for 12 hours with 4 bullet holes in him? They couldn't go chasing after him in their vehicles? And the car had a flat tire. so he couldn't be traveling at a fast speed.
.
No witnesses saw him walking down the street for a mile after he abandoned the SUV, in a locked down area full of armed agents and police?
.
A witness said the police ran over the older brother not Jahar.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =e5C83o8Ai84XX

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#252 May 13, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
Why did they car jack the Mercedes and hold the driver hostage Dullard
<quoted text>
Just gotta slip those childish name callings in eh Rad?
.
How do you know the story is credible...Tell me the fake name Danny guy, used by the victim, couldn't be a plant, placed into the story. Just like they did with the 1993 WTC suspects. You remember that right? Where the FBI planted real explosives when they told them they were using fake ones.
https://www.google.com/search...
.
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/blogs/na...
.
I think you should do a little more research before casting judgement.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
I know you went to debunking school.
Good for you. Keep up the good work.
These can be applied to you.

.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
.
Look at all the facts not just the ones the suits give to you.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#253 May 13, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, Mr VanDerBeek isn't the Governor of Nevada, he's just a third party candidate that hasn't even secured that party's nomination yet, who in his last run for elective office, the Senate in 2012, actually came close to being beat by none of the above in finishing a seriously distant third. I realize you wanna be a govie shill, but you gotta hook your wagon to somebody that actually has a shot at ever being part of that government.
He's still a govt official in the running. Now can you debunk any of the material I have posted on the whole matter, or are you going to just scrutinize minor reflections?

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#254 May 13, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
Why did they car jack the Mercedes and hold the driver hostage Dullard
<quoted text>
Here's that 1993 WTC bombing case scenario...

Salem: "Okay. Alright. I don't think it was. If that's what you think guys, fine, but I don't think that because we was start already building the bomb which is went off in the World Trade Center. It was built by supervising supervision from the Bureau and the D.A. and we was all informed about it and we know that the bomb start to be built. By who? By your confidential informant. What a wonderful, great case!"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emad_Salem#Claim...

It was built by supervising supervision from the Bureau and the D.A.

It was built by supervising supervision from the Bureau and the D.A.

You just idolize the govt too much Rad, to think they are capable of doing such things. Wake up and smell the truth of matters.

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#255 May 13, 2013
And of course the two killing the MIT police officer is also fake right Stooge
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Just gotta slip those childish name callings in eh Rad?
.
How do you know the story is credible...Tell me the fake name Danny guy, used by the victim, couldn't be a plant, placed into the story. Just like they did with the 1993 WTC suspects. You remember that right? Where the FBI planted real explosives when they told them they were using fake ones.
https://www.google.com/search...
.
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/blogs/na...
.
I think you should do a little more research before casting judgement.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
I know you went to debunking school.
Good for you. Keep up the good work.
These can be applied to you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0esUFZcMtdAXX
.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
.
Look at all the facts not just the ones the suits give to you.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#256 May 13, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
And of course the two killing the MIT police officer is also fake right Stooge<quoted text>
Let's see the proof that they did it Rad.... And not just the medias proof which is this..

The pursuit went into Watertown, where Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, was shot several times in the gunfight. But Dzhokhar Tsarnaev somehow slipped away, running over his already wounded brother as he fled by car, according to two law enforcement officials who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity. Tamerlan Tsarnaev was pronounced dead at Beth Israel Hospital Deaconess Medical Center Friday morning. But at some point following the shootout and car chase, the younger brother fled by foot, according to State Police, who said Friday night they don't believe he now has access to a car.
During the pursuit, a MBTA transit police officer was seriously injured and transported to the hospital, according to a news release. He was identified as Richard H. Donahue Jr., 33, and was at Mount. Auburn Hospital in critical but stable condition.
The suspects' bloody rampage claimed the life of MIT Police Officer Sean Collier, 26, who was found shot to death in his squad car at 10:20 p.m. Thursday in what Davis termed a "vicious assassination."
Moments after the shooting, the brothers carjacked the Mercedes SUV from Third Street in Cambridge and forced the driver to stop at several bank machines to withdraw money. The driver later told police that the brothers had bragged to him that they were the marathon bombers, law enforcement authorities said.
“The guy was very lucky that they let him go,” Massachusetts State Police spokesman David Procopio said.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/22/second-b...

Several banks???
Lucky they let him go?

I thought he escaped.

Anyways he was found in his car dead with no witnesses.
So how did they pin it in the brothers if there is no witnesses and no forensi proof.
Where's the MIT cops gun, that they supposedly killed him for?
You're still batting zero Rad.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#257 May 13, 2013
Judges don't seem to know who to believe huh? lol.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#258 May 13, 2013
Dzohkhar Tsarnaev, who exchanged gunfire with police from the boat, was rushed to a local hospital, where he was in serious condition, Davis said.
.
http://www.boston.com/metrodesk/2013/04/18/se...

And now they say he had no weapons.
https://www.google.com/search...

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#259 May 13, 2013
Jeez, too bad for the kooks that terrorist #2 has already admitted he and worm food terrorist #1 were...terrorists.

Poor, poor kooks.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#260 May 13, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
Jeez, too bad for the kooks that terrorist #2 has already admitted he and worm food terrorist #1 were...terrorists.
Poor, poor kooks.
Where's the proof of that?
They could say they both planned to kill politicians or anything else they wanted.
Proving it is another matter.
They could even say you were involved and place evidence in your house or car etc etc.

Now tell me they don't do things like that.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#261 May 13, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
Jeez, too bad for the kooks that terrorist #2 has already admitted he and worm food terrorist #1 were...terrorists.

Poor, poor kooks.
Reports surfaced that the accused terrorist nodded in the affirmative when asked if he was guilty of the bombing. No questions were asked what drugs he was put on, or if he, or his family, was under threat of bodily harm. These questions are never asked because the media that is allowed access, is allowed that access because they won't question.

They believe patriotism means having blind faith. The new religion of patriotism.

Because we can't have a competent defense questioning the validity of photoshopped images. Then you might have to convict Forrest Gump of placing that backpack bomb.

He was arrested without being read his miranda rights. That means he had no right to council, no right to be able to expect his own safety. Do what they say or be shipped off for torture. And proclaiming your innocence will be considered failure to corporate.

Do you understand?

Nods affirmative.

Because we can't have a competent defense questioning the validity of photoshopped images, or the chain of custody. Then you might have to convict Forrest Gump of placing that backpack bomb.

Do you understand?

Nods affirmative.

So we are about to bring in a judge to your hospital room, and he will ask you if you are guilty. It would be a shame if something happened to your mother, would it not?

Nods affirmative.

You're doing fine, you heretic muslim extremist who has been radicalized by Alex Jones for reporting accurately on the criminal activities of government.

What is enhanced interrogation historically? Its a tool that tyrants use to make heretics and witches confess. Seen any witches lately? Of course not, and that is the proof that torture protects the safety of the public. Besides, the Constitution is too dangerous in modern times, as it is responsible for all crimes that are committed, after all.

So be a good slave and obey.

And remember to nod affirmative, while you practice the concept that

Insults Are Easier

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#262 May 13, 2013
Timesten wrote:
He's still a govt official in the running. Now can you debunk any of the material I have posted on the whole matter, or are you going to just scrutinize minor reflections?
He's NOT a government official in any way, shape or form dear, he is a candidate for a spot on the ballot to, in his case, NOT become Governor of Nevada. As for the rest of it, when the headline for it is a flat out lie, who in their right mind would have any faith whatsoever in whatever follows?

Timesten, Wannabe, Wannabe Govie Shill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min Rider on the Storm 47,207
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Michael 692,143
TWA Flight 800 (Jul '13) 56 min Doctor REALITY 8
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr youareadufus 990,707
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 3 hr Caliboy 14
How do I message you about a post from the past... 3 hr elcy2015 1
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 5 hr Paul really is dead 466
More from around the web