Is the Boston Marathon bombing an ins...

Is the Boston Marathon bombing an inside job?

Created by Insults Are Easier on Apr 15, 2013

678 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Don't know

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#221 May 9, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
I was able to open the link and yes it is possible that black ops operatives could have made the devices to look amateurish. It is also possible that aliens from Alpha Centauri planted them, just ask Giorgio Tsoukalos. As much as I can believe that this administration would be capable of such an act, and as much as I believe that they did seize on the opportunity to give martial law a dry run, I'm not convinced.
"I was able to open the link and yes it is possible that black ops operatives could have made the devices to look amateurish."

And if they can do these kind of ops overseas what's to stop them from doing them here in the US.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
It's just that some of you refuse to believe their govt. could do such things...Other govts around the world do them so who's to say this one doesn't do them as well to achieve their agendas?
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
Try thinking outside the box.....
https://www.google.com/search...

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#222 May 9, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really an accurate comparison, because aliens from Alpha Centauri have never been documented as real events, while black ops and false flags have been documented countless times.
They didn't even declare martial law, they just said stay inside, don't go to work, and most people just obeyed... And thats much worse.
They created this event by releasing photos of the suspects when the FBI knew who they were and where they lived. They wanted a public scare to manipulate policy.
All they have shown is photos of these guys at the marathon, and that is enough for most Americans to act un-American and assume they are guilty.
Heres a good interview that explains it quite well.
http://youtu.be/d6F1NrIhJWM
Insults Are Easier
Agreed IAE... They never said why they chose these two suspects except for the fact that they were carrying backpacks, just like many others had backpacks but were not suspects..
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight... .
Their story is full of holes here, just like the 911 scenario is full of holes.

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#223 May 10, 2013
The FBI are professionals, they know what they are doing and that's why they picked those two as suspects and of course they were CORRECT ..... You, on the other hand, are a clueless dope whose expertise is truck driving and creating shit websites
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed IAE... They never said why they chose these two suspects except for the fact that they were carrying backpacks, just like many others had backpacks but were not suspects..
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight... .
Their story is full of holes here, just like the 911 scenario is full of holes.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#224 May 10, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really an accurate comparison, because aliens from Alpha Centauri have never been documented as real events, while black ops and false flags have been documented countless times.
They didn't even declare martial law, they just said stay inside, don't go to work, and most people just obeyed... And thats much worse.
They created this event by releasing photos of the suspects when the FBI knew who they were and where they lived. They wanted a public scare to manipulate policy.
All they have shown is photos of these guys at the marathon, and that is enough for most Americans to act un-American and assume they are guilty.
Heres a good interview that explains it quite well.
http://youtu.be/d6F1NrIhJWM
Insults Are Easier
Look at the back packs involved here. And especially the brown one near the mailbox and the woman who placed it there.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#225 May 10, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>The FBI are professionals, they know what they are doing and that's why they picked those two as suspects and of course they were CORRECT ..... You, on the other hand, are a clueless dope whose expertise is truck driving and creating shit websites
In the spirit of the great David Ortiz, allow me to say from the heart, "this is our f@cking country".

We don't listen to liars who encourage Canadian slaves who tell us to be slaves like they are. And we don't listen to scumbag people who tell us American citizens opinions don't matter.

We don't listen to you, catfish.

My first issue is they released the photos to the public, when they should have been identified by the FBI agents who interviewed them years before the attacks. That action allowed, or prompted these people/suspects to go on the run, leading to the alleged mayhem on the streets and a martial law type situation in the Boston area.

When in reality the FBI agents could have quietly identified these guys, put them under surveillance, and picked them up quietly for questioning and/or arrest.

Now that would be the response of professionals acting professional.

I see you habitual conspiracy deniers are up to your old tricks, always believing anything authoritative, always taking the unthinking position of slaves and people who worship power and monarchies.

Because for you,

Insults Are Easier

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#227 May 10, 2013
I'd like to see this damning video the FBI says they have, showing the two laying their pacs down and walking away.
Hint there is none.
But there is this.
The video that they claim is them in the area of the forums blast is actually way further down the street and there are no other vids or pics of them in any other location.
https://25838a3f-a-62cb3a1a-s-sites.googlegro...

The red line is the path of the two brothers and the X is where they were spectators, not walking and this area is last picture of them.
Flyfart

Broken Bow, OK

#228 May 10, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
The FBI are professionals, they know what they are doing and that's why they picked those two as suspects and of course they were CORRECT ..... You, on the other hand, are a clueless dope whose expertise is truck driving and creating shit websites
<quoted text>
Professionals at blow'en up people,hehe.

Jetfuel hehehaha.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#229 May 11, 2013
Timesten wrote:
I'd like to see this damning video the FBI says they have, showing the two laying their pacs down and walking away.
Hint there is none.
But there is this.
The video that they claim is them in the area of the forums blast is actually way further down the street and there are no other vids or pics of them in any other location.
https://25838a3f-a-62cb3a1a-s-sites.googlegro...
The red line is the path of the two brothers and the X is where they were spectators, not walking and this area is last picture of them.
The Massachusetts Governor said the video was scary and showed the suspects planting the bombs. But when asked if he had seen the video, he admitted he had only heard about it from the FBI.

I wonder if that video gets classified national security and never released like Oklahoma City? John Doe Number two... nevermind.

They can make anyone guilty they want to. But the scary thing is, the press and the people are so controlled as to not question if someone is actually guilty or innocent in acts of terrorism.

9/11 was a scientifically fraudulent investigation that destroyed evidence, disregarded protocols, witnesses, manipulated computer models, and then went on a public smear campaign to convince the public its conclusion that the Government itself was innocent of the crime.

People believed that and they got away with it too.

And all this because of one simple fact, people believe corporate news is actual news. They believe the repeated nature of the propaganda as verification of its trueness.

They even believe internet shills who tell them to believe authority, then they go around repeating the lie for free.

Thats why

Insults Are Easier

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#230 May 11, 2013
I asked the FBI to answer some Q's. They seem to have no time.
https://25838a3f-a-62cb3a1a-s-sites.googlegro...
.
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-MjaEqKSt6S...
.
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-MjaEqKSt6S...
.
https://www.facebook.com/FBI/timeline
.
And I also sent a reminder note to Jahars lawyer....
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
Not that the posts or email will do anything but it gives me a better feeling knowing I let them know about these Items. I'm sure they already know. because they created the whole show.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#231 May 11, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
The Massachusetts Governor said the video was scary and showed the suspects planting the bombs. But when asked if he had seen the video, he admitted he had only heard about it from the FBI.
I wonder if that video gets classified national security and never released like Oklahoma City? John Doe Number two... nevermind.
They can make anyone guilty they want to. But the scary thing is, the press and the people are so controlled as to not question if someone is actually guilty or innocent in acts of terrorism.
9/11 was a scientifically fraudulent investigation that destroyed evidence, disregarded protocols, witnesses, manipulated computer models, and then went on a public smear campaign to convince the public its conclusion that the Government itself was innocent of the crime.
People believed that and they got away with it too.
And all this because of one simple fact, people believe corporate news is actual news. They believe the repeated nature of the propaganda as verification of its trueness.
They even believe internet shills who tell them to believe authority, then they go around repeating the lie for free.
Thats why
Insults Are Easier
I'm surprised they haven't concocted one up already. They are probably saving it for a last call card. There is no video as of now, nowhere, of them setting the bags down and leaving the scene like they say.....
Look at the lady with the brown bag..... she slides it off the leg of the person standing next to her and then drops it to the ground after putting it into another bag.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
And that's the place where the second blast happened
BFR

Oakland, CA

#232 May 11, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
The FBI are professionals, they know what they are doing and that's why they picked those two as suspects and of course they were CORRECT ..... You, on the other hand, are a clueless dope whose expertise is truck driving and creating shit websites
<quoted text>
Boy, oh boy! You have no clue. Umm.. you say the FBI know what they are doing, yet morthan six bombing attacks made it through them. I suggest for you to look up what Obama has done to the federal law enforcement agencies and, while you are at it, the military too.
The FBI was clearly aware of Major Nadil and what he was going to do. They were also aware of the Boston Bombers. Both the Russians and the Saudi's notified them of their activities.
In fact , every single failed attack was thwarted by not t the FBI, but civvies.
Shoe bomber, underwear bomber, Major nadil and the Boston Bombers were found by, you guessed it, civvies..
As far as MAjor Nadil goes those boneheads even promoted him to major! Tha shows the intelligence of your FBI, CIA and so forth.
Btw, what is wrong with truck driving?
YOu like your computer don't you? IIf it wasn't for truck drivers you wouldn't have siht.
I swear to god, the masses are turning mre zomiefied by the day.
BFR

Oakland, CA

#233 May 11, 2013
Timesten wrote:
I asked the FBI to answer some Q's. They seem to have no time.
https://25838a3f-a-62cb3a1a-s-sites.googlegro...
.
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-MjaEqKSt6S...
.
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-MjaEqKSt6S...
.
https://www.facebook.com/FBI/timeline
.
And I also sent a reminder note to Jahars lawyer....
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
Not that the posts or email will do anything but it gives me a better feeling knowing I let them know about these Items. I'm sure they already know. because they created the whole show.
*raises eye brow*...HAHAHAA!!!
Antoine

Paris, France

#234 May 11, 2013
Journalist David Lindorff asks various agencies the simple question: who hired "Craft International," the private security firm that was present at the Boston Marathon. He got the run-around. Why?

Here's his very interesting article:
http://thiscantbehappening.net/node/1718

This is a recent interview of Lindorff on the topic:
http://media.blubrry.com/pbc/p/peterbcollins....

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#236 May 11, 2013
The truth of the matter is a Major lie is exposed right here.
.
They said they had a video of the brothers setting their packs down and leaving the scene... There is no such video that exists...
The short vid they posted is not where they said they were filmed.
http://www.fbi.gov/news/updates-on-investigat...
.
The video they posted comes from down the street, far from the forum restaurant.
They took the pics from another location and said they were from the Forums Store cameras.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
The red line is where they were last filmed and pictured standing stationary.
.
From Whiskeys restaurant the green storefront on the left in the pic, was where the vid was filmed. All the way to the finish line, there isn't any other pics of the brothers anywhere. Even with the 1000's of people on cell phones taking pics and CCTV cameras in operation in many locations. NOT ONE PICTURE has surfaced! You'd think some of the girls in the crowds would be taking a 2nd look at the younger brother, since he was a good looking young man.
.
Read more...
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
And about the backpacks...
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
The boat scene.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
The shootout and car chase..
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
.
But the missing video is the key, seeing the FBI said that video pointed them to the two brothers as the perpetrators and so they posted their pics on the MSM seeking the publics help.
http://www.fbi.gov/news/updates-on-investigat...
.
This is where they were standing, not walking when these stills were shot in front of 867.. And who shot those pics? No photographer was credited.
Photoshop can do wonders these days, and you can't tell the difference with the naked eye. Heck they can put you running down the same street, even though you were somewhere else.
.
We need to have them release that video that they say shows them placing the packs down and leaving the scene.
And most important we need to see the footage from these two cameras, atop Lord and Talors store
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/...
.
http://media.npr.org/assets/img/2013/04/23/ap... .
.
Why are the withholding evidence and lying about it? One guess... It was a set up.
And for each scene played out in those 4 days, there are discrepancies for each and everyone of them
.
And what of this little morsel.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ZQVXqe55iR...
.
https://plus.google.com/photos/11715581828380...
Coincidence???.Yeah right.
.
A great injustice has been done here and without undeniable truth,(the vids and the photographers), a great crime is being played out.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#237 May 11, 2013
The evil omnipotent they who have dominion over all the masses of us ignorant sheeple, save you brave souls with internet access and way too much free time on your hands, have once again acted out evilly and pinned the blame for their dirty work on two schmuck Muslims, one (the really bad one), now conveniently deceased. But not with our ever vigilant and slightly paranoid guardians watching out for their evil doings. You have seen through the charade and have analyzed every single frame of every video available to see the truth behind the lies. It is all about the oil. Where is it this time? Roxbury?

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#238 May 12, 2013
And of copurse a MORON like you misses the hundreds of attacks they have broken up
BFR wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, oh boy! You have no clue. Umm.. you say the FBI know what they are doing, yet morthan six bombing attacks made it through them. I suggest for you to look up what Obama has done to the federal law enforcement agencies and, while you are at it, the military too.
The FBI was clearly aware of Major Nadil and what he was going to do. They were also aware of the Boston Bombers. Both the Russians and the Saudi's notified them of their activities.
In fact , every single failed attack was thwarted by not t the FBI, but civvies.
Shoe bomber, underwear bomber, Major nadil and the Boston Bombers were found by, you guessed it, civvies..
As far as MAjor Nadil goes those boneheads even promoted him to major! Tha shows the intelligence of your FBI, CIA and so forth.
Btw, what is wrong with truck driving?
YOu like your computer don't you? IIf it wasn't for truck drivers you wouldn't have siht.
I swear to god, the masses are turning mre zomiefied by the day.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#239 May 12, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
And of copurse a MORON like you misses the hundreds of attacks they have broken up
<quoted text>
You mean the ones they created, then broke up?
They want you to think they are keeping you safe.
&fe ature=player_embedded

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#240 May 12, 2013
Retired Lieutenant Colonel Potter Weighs In On Boston Bombing Being a False flag..

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#241 May 12, 2013
FBI DHS Staged Boston Marathon Bombing. Nevada Governor says
““At the starting line this morning, they had bomb sniffing dogs and the bomb squad out there,” he said.“They kept announcing to runners not to be alarmed, that they were running a training exercise,” Stevenson told AL.com
The question sounds crazy, but did you know that eyewitnesses at the Boston Marathon confirmed that authorities announced a “drill” before the bomb explosions? Furthermore, did you also know that prior to the bombings that bomb sniffing dogs were already at the finish line? Did you also know that prior to the bombings authorities repeatedly announced over loud speakers “that it was just a drill and there was nothing to worry about”? In fact, when a reporter asked Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick about the announcements of the drill to the crowd at a press conference he was summarily ignored.

.
http://nevadagovernor2014.com/did-dhs-stage-b...

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#242 May 12, 2013
Why did your family disown you Imbecile ??
Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the ones they created, then broke up?
They want you to think they are keeping you safe.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5LDw7ppLK7wXX&feature=pla yer_embedded

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Mogadore 994,100
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min NotSoDivineMsM 60,332
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min PadMark 695,740
Is America 'Mystery Babylon,' mentioned in the ... 16 min Paul really ist tot 16
Prove there is No God 1 hr Andre_Ron 1
Never thought I'd see the day...when............. 6 hr Doctor REALITY 6
News US may never see another spiritual leader like ... 12 hr Doctor REALITY 2
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Feb 19 Pimpy 23
More from around the web