Is the Boston Marathon bombing an inside job?

Created by Insults Are Easier on Apr 15, 2013

670 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Don't know

First Prev
of 31
Next Last

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 Apr 15, 2013
Im wondering, will NIST fail to check for explosive residue, ignore witnesses, disregard science, after officials destroy the crime scene, as it did on 9/11?

Will a patsy be charged who is said to be a "truther", or a gun rights advocate, in their zeal to never allow a tragedy to go unexploited?

Terrorism in Boston, another homeland security victory as the funding rolls in.

Dark Legacy

http://youtu.be/hbT8C2IAzvE

911 Science

http://youtu.be/3PawC4u1U7k

Part 2

http://youtu.be/LG6i6WBHM3U

Insults Are Easier

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#3 Apr 15, 2013
And the stupidity begins......

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#5 Apr 15, 2013
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't call it "stupidity" when Obama and Congress deliberately arm and train al Qaeda members in Syria who in turn use their newly learned bombing skills within our homeland as seen today.
I'd call it high treason that btw began with our government helping al Qaeda in Libya overthrow Colonel Gaddafi's government.
It was amusing when news broke that America's al Qaeda allies sodomized and killed the US ambassador in Benghazi who was acting as liaison officer to al Qaeda.
As much as I can't stand the idiot in the whitehouse, or his court of clowns in both houses, can you provide one shred of proof that backs this up? No, no you can't because you are the kind of delusional dumbass that hurts the cause of cleaning up Washington.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

#6 Apr 15, 2013
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't call it "stupidity" when Obama and Congress deliberately arm and train al Qaeda members in Syria who in turn use their newly learned bombing skills within our homeland as seen today.
I'd call it high treason that btw began with our government helping al Qaeda in Libya overthrow Colonel Gaddafi's government.
It was amusing when news broke that America's al Qaeda allies sodomized and killed the US ambassador in Benghazi who was acting as liaison officer to al Qaeda.
I call it stupidity when the mouth foaming libs are already blaming the tea party and the radical conservatives are saying it was Obama's responsibility to stop it(not unlike the libs blaming Bush for 9/11). We have no idea WTF its all about yet,except for a few dead and dozens injured. Like I said,stupidity......
bill

Salem, NH

#7 Apr 15, 2013
9/11 definetly an inside job lets see what happends with this first

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

#8 Apr 15, 2013
bill wrote:
Riiiiiiiiight...... Bush was in on this one to,right?

Proof you're a dumazz......

If you believe:

If Obama is Kenyan.

9/11 was an inside job.

Gore actually won in 2000.

Global warming is manmade.

Keynesian economics works.

Man did NOT land on the moon.

Lassie was female.

Mr.Ed really DID talk.
Kcalberaswejlaer eht

Monroe, LA

#9 Apr 15, 2013
I've heard some of the media talking heads are already speculating as to who's responsible. I'm willing to bet that they're going to say it was some extreme right wing constitutionalist 2nd amendment supporting gun havin' anti government conspiracy theorist Christian Iraq/Afghanistan vet who believes that government officials are out of control liars, who is behind this.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

#11 Apr 15, 2013
Kcalberaswejlaereht wrote:
I've heard some of the media talking heads are already speculating as to who's responsible. I'm willing to bet that they're going to say it was some extreme right wing constitutionalist 2nd amendment supporting gun havin' anti government conspiracy theorist Christian Iraq/Afghanistan vet who believes that government officials are out of control liars, who is behind this.
Quick guess..... MSNBC,CNN.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

#12 Apr 15, 2013
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
Hunglo, the ONLY way that Washington can be cleaned up, is by patriots killing the tyrants that rule us (the president and all Congress members).
As far as proof of my statements about our government aiding and abetting al Qaeda, I can quote tons of MSM sources regarding both Libya and Syria. I've been searching for my thorough analysis on Libya that I posted on Topix but it seems it's been removed. It contains research material by West Point and articles by MSM that provide all the evidence of our government siding with al Qaeda.
The same is happening in Syria as I'm typing this.
If you're soooo big on killing stuff come on over and get to it. Don't sit over there with the Euro-trash TALKING trash. Agitating folks seems to be the cowards' course. Hell boy,anyone can pee on the floor. Be a hero,sh1t on the ceiling.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#14 Apr 15, 2013
only 2 died. that means, not an inside job.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Dump American Eagle

#16 Apr 15, 2013
Captain O wrote:
<quoted text>
In America however, fascism isn't concentrated in the president alone, it's rather spread across an equal power base, namely Congress members and corporate leaders. Therefore I would need to partake in a Bolshevik-style revolution in which tyrants were slaughtered en masse. I single patriot in isolation like me has no chance whatsoever, believe me.
In light of this portion of your post you admit a lack of balz to come here and work towards that. You want a pre-made army to help you. Your best bet,since you CHOOSE to reside in Germany is to close your pie hole about killing any American elected official and let US Americans settle our differences via the democratic process at the ballot box.
Kcalberaswejlaer eht

Monroe, LA

#18 Apr 15, 2013
Inside job or not, the powers that be are definitely going to exploit this tragedy to promote a political agenda.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#19 Apr 15, 2013
Inside job or not, the powers that be are definitely going to exploit this tragedy to promote a political agenda.
yes, Republicans will win in next Presidential Election.
socci

Lawson, MO

#20 Apr 15, 2013

Yes - the government failed to keep the violent backwards Muslims out of the country.

The government supports radical Islam taking over the country and ethnic cleansing of Americans.

This will continue to get worse.
bill

Salem, NH

#21 Apr 15, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Riiiiiiiiight...... Bush was in on this one to,right?
Proof you're a dumazz......
If you believe:
If Obama is Kenyan.
9/11 was an inside job.
Gore actually won in 2000.
Global warming is manmade.
Keynesian economics works.
Man did NOT land on the moon.
Lassie was female.
Mr.Ed really DID talk.
i was just posting my opinion and I didnt say half of that do some real research on 9/11 you narrow minded pansy

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#23 Apr 15, 2013
Why do people ask if everything an inside job? There are a lot of mental cases out there that do crazy things, all by themselves.

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#24 Apr 16, 2013
This, I can agree with

“the summer home in Cape Cod”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#25 Apr 16, 2013
If you click your red ruby slippers and keep repeating "9/11 was an inside job" maybe it will come true .... MORON
bill wrote:

“the summer home in Cape Cod”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#26 Apr 16, 2013
research has been done Dim Wit, not a single shred of evidence for an inside job ....only idiots who believe that are losers who live in basements and spend their lives on internet forums spreading " the twoof"
bill wrote:
<quoted text>i was just posting my opinion and I didnt say half of that do some real research on 9/11 you narrow minded pansy

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#27 Apr 16, 2013
No, The Boston Marathon bombing is not an inside job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 31
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min karl44 794,322
# 1 Interracial Dating Site for Interracial sin... 24 min chicagodating 4
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min Pad 567,658
Interracial Dating in Chicago, Chicago Interrac... 32 min interracialchicag... 4
gigolo 38 min hardii53f63db 1
# 1 Interracial Dating Chicago- Interracial Dat... 53 min lovechicago 3
horny peeps 59 min mike 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr AntiqueAnnie 607,103
Scientific proof for God's existence 2 hr lightbeamrider 514
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr MUQ2 267,338
More from around the web