Kedgwick, Canada

#1 Aug 3, 2014
I'm just looking for tips on how to pleasure a girl ex. Eating out or fingering
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#2 Aug 3, 2014
Darklord1930 wrote:
you have to ask PDX Dave and Dad of 3 :)
dad of 3

Portland, OR

#3 Aug 4, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
you have to ask PDX Dave and Dad of 3 :)
====
Okay, I'll bite LoL (which she enjoys BBTW)– hey Darklord, go into the whole thing realizing she's a woman – not a "thing" – and remember that for women, as the old saying goes "90% of sex takes place between the ears" meaning they are far more into the emotional, whereas men are into visual stimulation. Just start casually slowly exploring her body, pick up on the cues she gives you and make mental note of what she likes. Also, and I know this is a strange concept... talk to her! Ask her if there's something she likes, or more importantly doesn't like. And the mistake most [inexperienced] men make, is rushing the process and doing too much too soon. Here's a hint for you, women generally don't like to just have a finger put in them before they're aroused and their body ready for it. Okay, that's all for this installment of Dad's Sexual Wisdom
girls united states

Spokane, WA

#4 Aug 4, 2014
Darklord1930 wrote:
are you naked with all your clothes in your room in the trash please reply back on here my love

Since: Feb 13

Kedgwick, Canada

#5 Aug 6, 2014
dad of 3 wrote:
<quoted text>
====
Okay, I'll bite LoL (which she enjoys BBTW)– hey Darklord, go into the whole thing realizing she's a woman – not a "thing" – and remember that for women, as the old saying goes "90% of sex takes place between the ears" meaning they are far more into the emotional, whereas men are into visual stimulation. Just start casually slowly exploring her body, pick up on the cues she gives you and make mental note of what she likes. Also, and I know this is a strange concept... talk to her! Ask her if there's something she likes, or more importantly doesn't like. And the mistake most [inexperienced] men make, is rushing the process and doing too much too soon. Here's a hint for you, women generally don't like to just have a finger put in them before they're aroused and their body ready for it. Okay, that's all for this installment of Dad's Sexual Wisdom
Thanks a lot =) I am only 16 but this has helped a lot for future endeavors!

Kedgwick, Canada

#6 Aug 6, 2014
girls united states wrote:
<quoted text>are you naked with all your clothes in your room in the trash please reply back on here my love
Ahaha what?
girls united states

United States

#7 Aug 7, 2014
Darklord1930 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahaha what?
are you naked or do you have your clothes on please reply back on here my love

Kedgwick, Canada

#8 Aug 7, 2014
girls united states wrote:
<quoted text>are you naked or do you have your clothes on please reply back on here my love
I'm naked lol
girls united states

Spokane, WA

#9 Aug 8, 2014
Darklord1930 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm naked lol
did you throw away your clothes in your room and put them in the trash can when did you got naked where are you naked at do you love being naked or having your clothes on have you been in public naked today has anyone saw you naked in public when is your birthday do you want a clothes or a naked birthday party don't put on any more clothes stayed naked all year long are you by yourself or with parents don't tell your parents about you being naked with no more clothes for you please reply back on here my love

Since: Aug 13

Hanoi, Vietnam

#10 Aug 8, 2014
Make love with her
girls united states

United States

#12 Aug 10, 2014
JuliaHo wrote:
Make love with her
are you naked or do you have your clothes on please reply back on here my love

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 6 min Spider1954 3,056
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 11 min DayStar__ 327
Sex for money URGENT--no to scam please 20 min honry83 2
looking london 22 min honry83 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min kent 659,055
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 29 min Roger Rabbit 71,239
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 46 min Catcher1 974,899
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 hr eddy4294 5,105
More from around the web