Ambien Brings 'Miracle' Awakening for...

Ambien Brings 'Miracle' Awakening for Coma Patients

There are 4 comments on the ABC News story from Mar 13, 2007, titled Ambien Brings 'Miracle' Awakening for Coma Patients. In it, ABC News reports that:

For many of us, it's a quick and easy way to help us fall asleep. But for a few patients with brain damage, taking zolpidem -- a drug commonly known by the brand name Ambien -- may lead to increased alertness, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

Lance Winslow

United States

#1 Mar 13, 2007
PLEASE, please, get Bush to take this stuff.
Lance Winslow

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#2 Mar 13, 2007
Stop using MY NAME, I am a Bush Supporter and do not side with your liberal hateful speech.
Lance Winslow

United States

#3 Mar 13, 2007
Lance Winslow wrote:
Stop using MY NAME, I am a Bush Supporter and do not side with your liberal hateful speech.
Take Ambien. You will be OK tomorrow.
Luciano
#9 Sep 29, 2013
Canada Pharmacy ONLINEMEDOX. COM will always be the best pharmacy for me, whether I order prescription or non-prescription. Never failed me in delivery and quality of products.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Robert F 985,680
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 18 min ImPeach 25,922
sex crime time to tell 22 min Coco4u 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min Robert F 685,701
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Mirror Mirror Walls 445,848
What is the most forbidden sex you have had ? (Nov '16) 7 hr UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 9
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 8 hr UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 24
More from around the web