Liar liar.......prosthetics on fire!!

Liar liar.......prosthetics on fire!!

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#1 Apr 12, 2014
http://gma.yahoo.com/oscar-pistorius-says-hes... Nope, it ain't lookin' good for ol ORENTHAL Pistorius. And to make things even worse for him, the person who's going to decide whether or not he will be able to continue ridin' in his 'phat' rides and livin' at least half a life of privilege....is not only a WOMAN, such was Reeva Steencamp, but she's also a BLACK SOUTH AFRICAN who lived through the apartheid years in South Africa, right?! No?!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#2 Apr 12, 2014
I hope this black female judge isn't someone who would be so narrow-minded as to judge ORENTHAL Pistorus, at least in the back of her mind, according to her possible silent grudges against white South Africa for apartheid.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#3 Apr 12, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://gma.yahoo.com/oscar-pis torius-says-hes-tired-followin g-disclosure-091015754--abc-ne ws-topstories.html Nope, it ain't lookin' good for ol ORENTHAL Pistorius. And to make things even worse for him, the person who's going to decide whether or not he will be able to continue ridin' in his 'phat' rides and livin' at least half a life of privilege....is not only a WOMAN, such was Reeva Steencamp, but she's also a BLACK SOUTH AFRICAN who lived through the apartheid years in South Africa, right?! No?!
Pistorius is a better person than you !!! you f***cktard !!! Pistorius does not hate gays !!!

you are more of a CRIMINAL to thousands of gays worldwide whom you hated !!! YOU F***CKING LUNATIC !!! GO TO HELL !!!

and stfu !!! your opinion does not count !!! LUNATIC !!!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4 Apr 12, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
I hope this black female judge isn't someone who would be so narrow-minded as to judge ORENTHAL Pistorus, at least in the back of her mind, according to her possible silent grudges against white South Africa for apartheid.
the fire in hell is awaiting for a gay hater like you !!! forget about Pistorius !!! ask forgiveness from God for hating gays !!! or you are hell bound you f****ucktard !!! do it now !!!!!!!!!! you lunatic !!!!!!!!!!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#5 Apr 13, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
the fire in hell is awaiting for a gay hater like you !!! forget about Pistorius !!! ask forgiveness from God for hating gays !!! or you are hell bound you f****ucktard !!! do it now !!!!!!!!!! you lunatic !!!!!!!!!!
Maybe if you went to church, instead of having perverted sex with other men, maybe you wouldn't have so much time to rant and rave up and down the Topix boards. Wearin' your thong leopard bloomers today?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#6 Apr 13, 2014
i did not read your post you lunatic !!! go back to the mental asylum where you belong !! do it now !! you don't belong to a normal world. you are mentally sick !!! get the f****ck out of Topix !!!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#7 Apr 13, 2014
I doubt very seriously this black female judge is 'feelin' ORENTHAL Pistorius. If ORENTHAL Pistorius, and his 'crocodile tears', go free....I'll be just as shocked as I was when I heard THIS:
Carl

Mesquite, NV

#8 Apr 14, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
Born again Christians are followers of Christ.
A true Christian does not hate ANYBODY.
Just the sin.
Hate the sin, love the sinner.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#9 Apr 14, 2014
I just watched live coverage of ORENTHAL Pstorius' trial in South Africa, and, man, that prosecutor's eatin' him alive! He keeps sayin''SEE', Mr. Pistorius.......' That 'SEE' is very intimidating because it's like he's telling him 'SEE, you your story lsn't true because it doesn't make sense, does it, Mr. Pistoius?''.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#10 Apr 14, 2014
Well.......at least he had the courage to get on the stand and testify....unlike his 'double murderer' American brother.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#11 Apr 14, 2014
Carl wrote:
<quoted text>Born again Christians are followers of Christ.
A true Christian does not hate ANYBODY.
Just the sin.
Hate the sin, love the sinner.
i can not love someone who appeared right in front of me with hatred and insults just because gays are not accepted in the Bible. did i choose my lifestyle ? is being gay included in the Ten Commandments ? are there gays put behind bars for being gay ?

a tooth for a tooth in order for me to survive.:)
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#13 Apr 14, 2014
Did you see the live stream from the Pistorius trial this morning?! I watched it on my desktop, and let me tell you something!: Oscar ORENTHAL Pistorius is NO MATCH FOR THAT PROSECTOR!!! You understand me?! He's eatin' that young dude alive!!! And that whole time I watched it, I never NOT ONE TIME heard any of his lawyers say 'OBJECTION, YOUR HONOR!!' The only thing I keep hearing was that 'Yes, me Lady! Yes, me Lady! Yes, me Lady!' Yeah, you better keep sayin 'Yes, me Lady',ORENTHAL!!! Because that black woman gone throw you in prison for murdering Reeva!!! Just keepin' it REAL. The one moment during the live stream that I knew spelled REAL trouble for ORENTHAL Pistorius, was when the lead prosecutor asked Pistoruis a series a questions that left him totally stupefied and unable to give a logical explanation, regarding his actions on the Valentines night that he MURDERED Reeva, and the cameraman/person quickly turned to the judge as she slowly nodding her agreement with the prosecutor. Look, I liked the dude, o.k.?? Well.....before he murdered Reeva, that is. And I'd hate to see the dude sent to prison. But if he murdered Reeva in a fit of jealous rage, I don't care WHAT he accomplished in sports, HE GOT TO GO TO PRISON JUST LIKE ANY OTHER CONVICTED MURDERER!! Let him get a cell next to O.J. in Vegas ,for all I care!!!! But if he killed Reeva, let him spend a lot of years in prison REALIZING the arrogant foolish of his ways!! 4 REAL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 min The Sphinx 444,222
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min June VanDerMark 596,046
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min Charlie Sheen 272,085
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min It aint necessari... 854,339
Permanenthiring.com Reviews 31 min Suresh Sharma 14
The Christian Atheist debate 58 min lightbeamrider 848
"How much WIGGLIN' you plan on DOIN'??! lol 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 612,606
More from around the web