More whites than blacks on welfare

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Since: Dec 09

Warren, MI

#1 Dec 31, 2009
There are 14 million welfare recipients in America. Andespite the majority are not black. The truth is, about 39 percent of parents on welfare are white, 37 percent black, 18 percent Hispanic and 6 percent asian, Native American or another race go Google it.
Mighty Whitey

Farmington, CA

#2 Dec 31, 2009
jeepredboyrascal wrote:
There are 14 million welfare recipients in America. Andespite the majority are not black. The truth is, about 39 percent of parents on welfare are white, 37 percent black, 18 percent Hispanic and 6 percent asian, Native American or another race go Google it.
80% of Americans are white, only 12% are black.

The overwhelming majority of Americans are white, which means that blacks represent a hugely disproportionate segment of welfare recipients.

A way larger percentage of blacks are willing to degrade themselves by taking "Massa's" hand-outs instead of getting a job to support themselves or their family.
If it wasn't for all those hard working white folks, with good work ethics and self respect, earning the money to pay the taxes to support the lazy, indolent blacks sucking up welfare, blacks would starve to death.

Black Americans owe a huge amount of gratitude to white Americans for being so thoughtful to give the blacks handouts to keep fed and sheltered.

So next time you meet a white person on the street, bow down and thank them for their generosity.
Welfare 4 Lyfe

Kearny, NJ

#3 Dec 31, 2009
Well ya there are more whites on welfare but that is also due to the fact that they comprise of more of the U.S. population than blacks(there are more than 6 times the number of whites than blacks). The fact that the difference of the welfare recipients is only 2% is just appalling and speaks volumes of how the majority of blacks are just freeloaders with no lives. It is quite sad. And as Mighty Whitey has said, you should thank every body who actually works and have lives because of their tremendous generosity.

Warren, MI

#4 Dec 31, 2009
Mighty Whitey wrote:
<quoted text>
80% of Americans are white, only 12% are black.
The overwhelming majority of Americans are white, which means that blacks represent a hugely disproportionate segment of welfare recipients.
A way larger percentage of blacks are willing to degrade themselves by taking "Massa's" hand-outs instead of getting a job to support themselves or their family.
If it wasn't for all those hard working white folks, with good work ethics and self respect, earning the money to pay the taxes to support the lazy, indolent blacks sucking up welfare, blacks would starve to death.
Black Americans owe a huge amount of gratitude to white Americans for being so thoughtful to give the blacks handouts to keep fed and sheltered.
So next time you meet a white person on the street, bow down and thank them for their generosity.
Well i can agree on some of what you are saying 1. there's hard working black folks and other that with good work ethics and respect, earning the money to pay the taxes to support the lazy as well to But i do agree. But lets think about this say you have a white American with no experience, and a black or other American with experience. And say they apply for this job called (CC.Tech)with no experience ok, and say it pays 19.50 Hr. who would you hire?

Warren, MI

#5 Dec 31, 2009
Welfare 4 Lyfe wrote:
Well ya there are more whites on welfare but that is also due to the fact that they comprise of more of the U.S. population than blacks(there are more than 6 times the number of whites than blacks). The fact that the difference of the welfare recipients is only 2% is just appalling and speaks volumes of how the majority of blacks are just freeloaders with no lives. It is quite sad. And as Mighty Whitey has said, you should thank every body who actually works and have lives because of their tremendous generosity.
Agree but don't for get,there are hard working Americans of color too that feels the same way.

“I'm a prophet of many things”

Since: Jan 09

The High End of Low

#6 Dec 31, 2009
jeepredboyrascal wrote:
<quoted text>Well i can agree on some of what you are saying 1. there's hard working black folks and other that with good work ethics and respect, earning the money to pay the taxes to support the lazy as well to But i do agree. But lets think about this say you have a white American with no experience, and a black or other American with experience. And say they apply for this job called (CC.Tech)with no experience ok, and say it pays 19.50 Hr. who would you hire?
It depends, Affirmative Action could slide the offer toward the minority, rather the majority (white) person applying.

The government divides on purpose and makes one group feel more disadvantaged then the other so they will hate the other groups.

Hence, the media makes it out that all whites are rich (which also pisses off the poor whites), and that all black men and white women cheat on their loyal spouses with each other (which also pisses off the black women). And the fact that they portray ALL muslims and atheists as wanting to "ruin" christmas by banning it or "attacking" airplanes, and then portray ALL christians as being conservative paranoid d*cks like bill o'rielly or Glenn Beck. Or that mexicans are taking ALL our jobs, meanwhile the people in charge reap the rewards and laugh in the lap of luxury.

Whether if it is a "conspiracy" by design (which I'm not really a fan of) or just by accident, it is true on some level.

Warren, MI

#7 Jan 1, 2010
Teutonic Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
It depends, Affirmative Action could slide the offer toward the minority, rather the majority (white) person applying.
The government divides on purpose and makes one group feel more disadvantaged then the other so they will hate the other groups.
Hence, the media makes it out that all whites are rich (which also pisses off the poor whites), and that all black men and white women cheat on their loyal spouses with each other (which also pisses off the black women). And the fact that they portray ALL muslims and atheists as wanting to "ruin" christmas by banning it or "attacking" airplanes, and then portray ALL christians as being conservative paranoid d*cks like bill o'rielly or Glenn Beck. Or that mexicans are taking ALL our jobs, meanwhile the people in charge reap the rewards and laugh in the lap of luxury.
Whether if it is a "conspiracy" by design (which I'm not really a fan of) or just by accident, it is true on some level.
True, what kills me the most, people cant see the truth on whats really going on in American. There's poor whites blacks and other hard working Americans that are layoff from work, thinks to your government bank bailouts sending work else where. people in power with money only help people in power with money, the green and nothing but the green.
new orleans coon hater

Slidell, LA

#8 Jan 1, 2010
the real question is why don't ya see a high crime rate in poor white areas like ya do in black areas?
andet1987

Glen Ellyn, IL

#10 Jan 1, 2010
the question is: where is YOUR COLLEGE TEACHER ? he is a very racist black. is he banned by Topix ?
Sunny

Roseville, CA

#11 Jan 1, 2010
new orleans coon hater wrote:
the real question is why don't ya see a high crime rate in poor white areas like ya do in black areas?
That's a good point. In welfare towns where it's majority white people, you don't have the gangs and violence. If you look at how people live in many countries in Africa, the men are lazy and make the women do all the work, the men rape women and mutilate them, they rape young girls because they think if they sleep with a virgin it will cure them of AIDS. I think part of it is their nature, but also, the women who have kids on welfare do not care one thing about their children, not one thing. They have children only to get welfare, so the poor kids end up in prison at young ages or dying young in gang violence. At the same time, the men never see their children, they have children because they refuse to use a condom when they have sex, then they are gone. I think the violence comes from the children knowing they have no father, and no mother to love them. And, many posters are correct, black people are a very small portion of the population, yet a large majority live on welfare.

Warren, MI

#12 Jan 1, 2010
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>That's a good point. In welfare towns where it's majority white people, you don't have the gangs and violence. If you look at how people live in many countries in Africa, the men are lazy and make the women do all the work, the men rape women and mutilate them, they rape young girls because they think if they sleep with a virgin it will cure them of AIDS. I think part of it is their nature, but also, the women who have kids on welfare do not care one thing about their children, not one thing. They have children only to get welfare, so the poor kids end up in prison at young ages or dying young in gang violence. At the same time, the men never see their children, they have children because they refuse to use a condom when they have sex, then they are gone. I think the violence comes from the children knowing they have no father, and no mother to love them. And, many posters are correct, black people are a very small portion of the population, yet a large majority live on welfare.
WOW lol that's not all true and all black men are not lazy lol, but i can agree on one thing black American do need two get there shit together but where to start. Do you really think every thing in America is 50/50 for every one?
Sunny

Roseville, CA

#13 Jan 1, 2010
jeepredboyrascal wrote:
<quoted text>WOW lol that's not all true and all black men are not lazy lol, but i can agree on one thing black American do need two get there shit together but where to start. Do you really think every thing in America is 50/50 for every one?
I don't think it's 50/50 for everyone in America. I can't stand it when I hear about these CEOs who bankrupted a company and they received 50 million in a bonus. It's beyond outrageous. On the other hand, welfare has gotten so big that it pays more than a lot of jobs. I think we should start with a real living wage, minimum wage of $15 an hour, no more multi-million dollar bonuses for CEOs, give the little guy a living wage. I think most companies should have unions, there are too many small businesses that don't pay and don't give their employees medical insurance, little to no benefits. I think doing away with the welfare system would save the taxpayers so much money in so many ways, not just the free housing and medical care and money, it goes into free legal representation and into the prisons, the costs sprawl out much further than just basic welfare. In California, we had to let 60,000 prisioners out early a few months ago due to overcrowding, there is no where left to put criminals, and many come from welfare situations with no dads. Many county court appointed attorney systems are broke all around the country. I think the middle class should be given a lot of support, gut welfare and put limits on what people at the top can make, bonuses and salaries. There are plenty of people who would be willing to run companies for a couple million dollars a year and they would probably do a much better job at it than the overpaid spoiled CEOs companies have now.

Warren, MI

#14 Jan 1, 2010
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think it's 50/50 for everyone in America. I can't stand it when I hear about these CEOs who bankrupted a company and they received 50 million in a bonus. It's beyond outrageous. On the other hand, welfare has gotten so big that it pays more than a lot of jobs. I think we should start with a real living wage, minimum wage of $15 an hour, no more multi-million dollar bonuses for CEOs, give the little guy a living wage. I think most companies should have unions, there are too many small businesses that don't pay and don't give their employees medical insurance, little to no benefits. I think doing away with the welfare system would save the taxpayers so much money in so many ways, not just the free housing and medical care and money, it goes into free legal representation and into the prisons, the costs sprawl out much further than just basic welfare. In California, we had to let 60,000 prisioners out early a few months ago due to overcrowding, there is no where left to put criminals, and many come from welfare situations with no dads. Many county court appointed attorney systems are broke all around the country. I think the middle class should be given a lot of support, gut welfare and put limits on what people at the top can make, bonuses and salaries. There are plenty of people who would be willing to run companies for a couple million dollars a year and they would probably do a much better job at it than the overpaid spoiled CEOs companies have now.
Go post i agree on that. Gut welfare, get them some work to keep them off welfare. And yes the middle class should be given a lot of support!!!!!!!!!!
Sunny

Roseville, CA

#15 Jan 1, 2010
jeepredboyrascal wrote:
<quoted text>Go post i agree on that. Gut welfare, get them some work to keep them off welfare. And yes the middle class should be given a lot of support!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, we figured out the solutions, see, a few of us regular folks could fix things a lot better than the politicans can. Happy New Year!

Warren, MI

#16 Jan 2, 2010
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, we figured out the solutions, see, a few of us regular folks could fix things a lot better than the politicans can. Happy New Year!
Happy new years to you as well.
Mighty Whitey

Farmington, CA

#17 Jan 4, 2010
jeepredboyrascal wrote:
But lets think about this say you have a white American with no experience, and a black or other American with experience. And say they apply for this job called (CC.Tech)with no experience ok, and say it pays 19.50 Hr. who would you hire?
When I hire, I hire blindly.
Attitude is the #1 over-riding factor in hiring decisions.
Anybody with a good attitude can be trained for a job, an experienced person with bad attitude is just a potential disruption in the workplace.

Given your example of applicants of equal experience, my typical procedure is to have applications dropped off with a receptionist.
After gathering several applications together, I first look at education, neatness and coherence in writing abliity. Next I separate the apps into A,B and C stacks of desirability and set up interviews, neatest writing, better educational background and clarity of application in the first group-A, lesser-B and lastly-C.

Now the interview is the first time I have seen the applicants, so I take in their appearances. Are they respectful, dressed for success and what kind of attitude do they express in their speech and manners.
Then I will narrow the candidates down to a couple and do a final interview before making the hiring decision.

Attitude, dressed for the job, clear and respectful speech, education and clarity in writing skills are the factors of employment.
Color is not a factor at all, the person is not hired as window dressing, but to do a job and do it well.

Warren, MI

#18 Jan 4, 2010
Mighty Whitey wrote:
<quoted text>
When I hire, I hire blindly.
Attitude is the #1 over-riding factor in hiring decisions.
Anybody with a good attitude can be trained for a job, an experienced person with bad attitude is just a potential disruption in the workplace.
Given your example of applicants of equal experience, my typical procedure is to have applications dropped off with a receptionist.
After gathering several applications together, I first look at education, neatness and coherence in writing abliity. Next I separate the apps into A,B and C stacks of desirability and set up interviews, neatest writing, better educational background and clarity of application in the first group-A, lesser-B and lastly-C.
Now the interview is the first time I have seen the applicants, so I take in their appearances. Are they respectful, dressed for success and what kind of attitude do they express in their speech and manners.
Then I will narrow the candidates down to a couple and do a final interview before making the hiring decision.
Attitude, dressed for the job, clear and respectful speech, education and clarity in writing skills are the factors of employment.
Color is not a factor at all, the person is not hired as window dressing, but to do a job and do it well.
lol oh ok
RegalChevas

Tempe, AZ

#19 May 13, 2010
The percentages vary from state to state and a majority of the country receiving and abusing benefits are White Americans. You can call it whatever you like when a minority requires assistance, just keep in mind that many people who receive benefits are working poor, single mothers, college students, etc. Everyone is not sitting on their butts, everyone is not lazy. This system was put in place originally to help everyone except minorities. There are lazy, drug-addicted welfare abusers in every race. The media just chooses to exploit one race more than others. The real issue is making the deadbeat dads in this country pay for their children and raising the minimum wage to a livable wage! Back up off the stereotypes and racist logical fallacies. It serves no good in the long run.
mich

West Haven, CT

#20 May 13, 2010
RegalChevas wrote:
The percentages vary from state to state and a majority of the country receiving and abusing benefits are White Americans. You can call it whatever you like when a minority requires assistance, just keep in mind that many people who receive benefits are working poor, single mothers, college students, etc. Everyone is not sitting on their butts, everyone is not lazy. This system was put in place originally to help everyone except minorities. There are lazy, drug-addicted welfare abusers in every race. The media just chooses to exploit one race more than others. The real issue is making the deadbeat dads in this country pay for their children and raising the minimum wage to a livable wage! Back up off the stereotypes and racist logical fallacies. It serves no good in the long run.
i can appreciate your point, but.. making a dad responsible for his kids is not going to change the fact that the momma is on welfare.. a father shouldnt have to pay half the rent, half the car payment, half the lights and so on.. i dont disagree with support, but some women take it to a level that is absurd!
The Record Keeper

United States

#21 May 15, 2010
jeepredboyrascal wrote:
To be politically correct it is social services for white people but it is called welfare for blacks! ha! ha! but as they say a rose by any other name is still a rose! That being said, crackers will never admit to the facts you just put forth! They always want to say that only blacks are on welfare and they are taxpayers paying for blacks when nothing could be further from the truth! They are not the only taxpayers, blacks pay taxes that are taking care of their cracker asses as well!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 8 min pusherman_ 2,268
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Stilgar Fifrawi 828,812
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min oxbow 584,464
Are You Winning Souls For Jesus? (May '08) 11 min One Who Knows Not 41,546
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 12 min Rosa_Winkel 3,589
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 16 min Freebird USA 9,341
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 21 min karl44 442,889
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Mary T 611,835
More from around the web