Feminine Gay Men Are Annoying.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#176 May 19, 2011
flyboy wrote:
<quoted text>How the hell do you know? Oh wait, you don't. OK, so therefore, you should, you know, stop making judgments, and stop with the RIDICULOUS ideas on what makes a man. Hint: It's not the octave you speak in.
Whatever. Seriously, your going to tell me that men out there naturally sound like women? Like I'm suppose to believe that. I'm sure it happens to some people. But let me tell you, if your flamboyantly gay and you you talk with that feminine high pitched voice, you worked on it. That's denying your natural manhood. Like it or not.
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#177 May 27, 2011
Hyper-masculine men who try to determine and make assumptions on the gender identity of all males are the height of ignorance.
billybobslimjim

United States

#178 May 27, 2011
Annoying hell yeah they are.
They are also an abomination.
They hate america & god.
If god made adam and steve we
wouldn't be here right now. Its a sin
and its evil.
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#179 May 29, 2011
Adam and Eve is incest and the only evil I see are people who bring unnecessary hate onto the world and strive to condemn the lives of people who have done nothing to deserve it.

Why do ignorants keep using religion to justify themselves? It doesn't work anymore. It simply exposes your stupidity even more clearly.
wat

Norristown, PA

#180 May 29, 2011
billybobslimjim wrote:
They hate america & god.
and its evil.
It is an abomination to be feminine?

Listen up retard I am getting sick of bigots using the whole adam and steven argument. Look if you want to beleive in fairy tales GO BACK TO KINDERGARTEN! And I'm also getting sick of assholes like you who claim LGBT peoples, such as myself, hate America. Say that to all the LGBT Americans who fight and die for a country that treats them like second class citzens.

The only abomination here is homopobic bigots like YOU!
Sir Eric Andre

Baltimore, MD

#181 May 30, 2011
Alright lets leave the Bible and GOD out of the subject=How does one believe that it is natural for a Man to sound like and dress like a Woman? Can anyone honestly argue this point with any semblence of intelligence? Cmon even a child understands that there is something fake,phoney when they see flamboyant males.Children stare at these idiots so hard!Also how can anyone think placing anything in your rectum or anus for sexual reasons is natural? How sick is this??? Nature dictates that the male body syncs with the female body perfectly-any thing else is simply perverted!Can the joining of two men or two women creat a human life! Its a no brainer! There is no wrong in loving others but when you desire to express that love of another Man by getting sexual then its obvious that somewhere in that individuals brain wires got crossed! Yes the brain can break like any other part of the human anatomy.Now personally I couldnt care less what two consenting adults do IN THE PRIVACY OF THEIR HOME!!!I do believe that one day they will burn forever in the eternal fire in hell if they dont repent! God I think it sad that these type of people are allowed to adopt children although itt is the lesser of two evils!Finally having spent many years in the hotel/hospitality industry and I find flamboyantly gay me hilarious for the most part and Im not laughing with them.They are insecure guys who seeks out attention in any way they can get it.I am able to tolerate gay people but not the gays that attempt to act like women.how could they simply forfeit their birth right???
wat

Norristown, PA

#182 May 30, 2011
Sir Eric Andre wrote:
Alright lets leave the Bible and GOD out of the subject=How does one believe that it is natural for a Man to sound like and dress like a Woman? Can anyone honestly argue this point with any semblence of intelligence? Cmon even a child understands that there is something fake,phoney when they see flamboyant males.Children stare at these idiots so hard!Also how can anyone think placing anything in your rectum or anus for sexual reasons is natural? How sick is this??? Nature dictates that the male body syncs with the female body perfectly-any thing else is simply perverted!Can the joining of two men or two women creat a human life! Its a no brainer! There is no wrong in loving others but when you desire to express that love of another Man by getting sexual then its obvious that somewhere in that individuals brain wires got crossed! Yes the brain can break like any other part of the human anatomy.Now personally I couldnt care less what two consenting adults do IN THE PRIVACY OF THEIR HOME!!!I do believe that one day they will burn forever in the eternal fire in hell if they dont repent! God I think it sad that these type of people are allowed to adopt children although itt is the lesser of two evils!Finally having spent many years in the hotel/hospitality industry and I find flamboyantly gay me hilarious for the most part and Im not laughing with them.They are insecure guys who seeks out attention in any way they can get it.I am able to tolerate gay people but not the gays that attempt to act like women.how could they simply forfeit their birth right???
I'm bisexual and a guy, ok. I don't personaly act or have the same charateristics as a stereotypical gay guy. People don't choose their personalities that they are born with. As an adult I will expect you to act like an adult. You're just going to have to get used to flamboyant gay guys.
Sir Eric Andre

Baltimore, MD

#183 May 30, 2011
Lets all live and let live right? Its OK for gay kids to hit on my kids and my kids not feel insulted or harrassed! Its OK for Gay people with a agenda to forward the homosexual way of life to adopt kids,march in the street half naked,or politicians and media execs to pass laws and televise gay men and women ! Its OK to allow Men and boys to become intimate! Its OK for a Man (or Woman for the sake of objectivity)to continue to attempt to have sex with someone even after said person has said No!My point is how much is society supposed to allow and become desensitized to???This country is truly allowing the morals,ethics and values that made this country great to become stomped on by the perverted,criminals and their attornys(including crooked cops),politicos who have hidden and personal agendas,gangs,illegals and even allowing other countries to dictate policy here in these United States for whatever reason!Lets all continue to live and let live while desensitized citizen stick their heads in the ground and hope things will just get better!!!Its all so Sodom and Gamorah!!!
Sir Eric Andre

Baltimore, MD

#184 May 30, 2011
wat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm bisexual and a guy, ok. I don't personaly act or have the same charateristics as a stereotypical gay guy. People don't choose their personalities that they are born with. As an adult I will expect you to act like an adult. You're just going to have to get used to flamboyant gay guys.
I must say(respectfully)that these type of gay guys do choose the flamboyant personality.Its an exagerated way of being femalish. Im not refering to the effeminine guys unfortunately this is most likely natural.Not the men who attempt to act like a woman = which I personally equate with being a clown and a insult to womanhood, nor is it natural for females to act like Men!BTW I dont believe anyone is born gay-Male or Female!It is from enviroment,or other external factors which too numerous to list at this time!I have even read that it maybe the result of a defective chromosome or gene but again I believe it to be the result of enviromental factors or ones life experiences.I think it more plausable for one to be bisexual as opposed to homosexual.Can gay men not become excited by the physical stimulation of a female and is it impossible for a female to be stimulated by the male penis? Its a matter of choice or preference, correct???As is cross dressing or being a flamboyant gay man!
wat

Norristown, PA

#185 May 30, 2011
Sir Eric Andre wrote:
<quoted text>I must say(respectfully)that these type of gay guys do choose the flamboyant personality.Its an exagerated way of being femalish. Im not refering to the effeminine guys unfortunately this is most likely natural.Not the men who attempt to act like a woman = which I personally equate with being a clown and a insult to womanhood, nor is it natural for females to act like Men!BTW I dont believe anyone is born gay-Male or Female!It is from enviroment,or other external factors which too numerous to list at this time!I have even read that it maybe the result of a defective chromosome or gene but again I believe it to be the result of enviromental factors or ones life experiences.I think it more plausable for one to be bisexual as opposed to homosexual.Can gay men not become excited by the physical stimulation of a female and is it impossible for a female to be stimulated by the male penis? Its a matter of choice or preference, correct???As is cross dressing or being a flamboyant gay man!
I've always attacted to muslce, regardless of which gender. I can not be sexualy aroused to anyone unless they have muslces.(I'm talking bodybuilder muscle) In my opinion it's not choose.
Random Guy

Mishawaka, IN

#186 Jun 3, 2011
Honestly, I have nothing against homosexual relationships, and hope they gain equal citizen rights in America soon. But as far as "feminists", I think they are annoying and selfish. Why are they selfish? Most only credit other women for overcoming their oppression in the 19th and early 20th centuries, when in reality, both men and women sacrificed for these women liberations.

Second, whenever discussing marriage issues, they are quick to mention how hard it is as the wife, cooking, cleaning, working on the job and watching kids, saying it's unfair to be a wife, when in reality, they forget to mention that the husband does the yard work, handywork around the house, watches the kids, works on the job, and whatever the wife doesn't want to do; making both sides require sacrifice.

Lastly there is the beloved and overargued social order argument between men and women. I'm fine with equal rights between men and women in the public sphere, but this whole female supremacy rhetoric i'm hearing at their rallies lately has me no longer support their exploited agenda. Stop blaming men for your less-than-men salaries, lower promotion rate, etc. I've seen female bosses do the same things on jobs, and no one says a thing. Men make more, but are less likely to be hired when competing against a woman for a job; we never get the baby in court, even if the mother is a drug-addicted maniac; and in grade school, boys are too often diagnosed with ADHD b/c they don't learn like women...yet nobody says anything. Call me when they go back to equal rights, and become less selfish. Life isn't fair for anyone, we all suffer, not just women, act like it. Ok, i'm done now.
Notevil

United States

#187 Jul 26, 2011
Okay since this thread is full of ignorance, stupidity, hate, and intolerance let me just jump in here to tell you something. Feminine gay guys act the way they do because its their personality, they just can't stop doing it because its hardwired in them. Just because they don't act "normal" doesn't mean you people should condemn them. You all sound just like dumb people who just hate everything because its not the exact same as them. They should not act like men because you want them to, they have free will and they can do what feels right to them.

P.S. Im not coming back to this page, so you can throw fire at this comment and wish I have fun burning in hell all you want, have fun KKK members and Nazi sympathizers, haha Bye;)

Since: Jul 11

Hutchinson, MN

#188 Jul 26, 2011
The Innkeeper wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, when I do encounter them, I refuse to play into the role. I treat them as men, and ignore all the hype and drama. But instaed of making it stop, all it seems to do is piss them off. And make them bitchy to boot.
So I just do not play along. And usually move along, as soon as I politely can.
I do not like FAKE.
I'm a fairly normal acting gay guy and I've had a real problem with fairies telling me that I'M the one that is putting on a show. A girly gay guy friend of mine insisted that I could not be as butch as I come off and that I was putting on airs to be accepted. He later admitted that he was full of it, but it really pissed me off because I always felt that it was some--at least--of the feminine types that were putting on a show. I'm not personally bothered by them now as much as I was before, but I do think it's important for people to know that we are not all like that.

Since: Jul 11

Hutchinson, MN

#189 Jul 26, 2011
billybobslimjim wrote:
They hate america & god.
and its evil.
You're a f***ing r-tard.
Sir Eric Andre

Baltimore, MD

#190 Jul 27, 2011
I give my opinion which is usually based in fact,I don't wish harm to anyone (maybe illegals) but some things are obvious at least to me and a flamboyant gay is one of these things! I have given my views on this subject in earlier postings,so I won't be redundant but I will state again I. understand the ability to love the same sex as I love my buddies,what is screwed up to me is the desire to go to bed with them,but what is much worse than that is a desire to become or act like a woman! What's more is this comedy act of the exaggerated way some gay men act like women,its a insult to women,gays and themselves!!! Balance is everything and Balance in everything,even feminism!!!! Feminist and Gays are contributing to the destruction of the american family which is the center of the American way of life!!!
Sir Eric Andre

Baltimore, MD

#191 Jul 27, 2011
Random Guy wrote:
Honestly, I have nothing against homosexual relationships, and hope they gain equal citizen rights in America soon. But as far as "feminists", I think they are annoying and selfish. Why are they selfish? Most only credit other women for overcoming their oppression in the 19th and early 20th centuries, when in reality, both men and women sacrificed for these women liberations.
Second, whenever discussing marriage issues, they are quick to mention how hard it is as the wife, cooking, cleaning, working on the job and watching kids, saying it's unfair to be a wife, when in reality, they forget to mention that the husband does the yard work, handywork around the house, watches the kids, works on the job, and whatever the wife doesn't want to do; making both sides require sacrifice.
Lastly there is the beloved and overargued social order argument between men and women. I'm fine with equal rights between men and women in the public sphere, but this whole female supremacy rhetoric i'm hearing at their rallies lately has me no longer support their exploited agenda. Stop blaming men for your less-than-men salaries, lower promotion rate, etc. I've seen female bosses do the same things on jobs, and no one says a thing. Men make more, but are less likely to be hired when competing against a woman for a job; we never get the baby in court, even if the mother is a drug-addicted maniac; and in grade school, boys are too often diagnosed with ADHD b/c they don't learn like women...yet nobody says anything. Call me when they go back to equal rights, and become less selfish. Life isn't fair for anyone, we all suffer, not just women, act like it. Ok, i'm done now.
Thank You and I agree you are correct!!!
Ms right

Canada

#192 Aug 28, 2011
Sir Eric Andre wrote:
Excuse me, but gender roles were invented by humans, simply a fabrication. If you want to live in your rigid hetero-normative box that you've created for yourself, that's fine, but don't try and stuff other people into it. America is a democracy, not a theocracy, and as such, your church does not get to make the laws. Not everyone believes in your book of 2000 year old book of compiled desert scribblings that was written by crazy people who heard voices in their heads of which we have no proof that anything it says is real.
Ms right

Canada

#193 Aug 28, 2011
Sir Eric Andre wrote:
Lets all live and let live right? Its OK for gay kids to hit on my kids and my kids not feel insulted or harrassed! Its OK for Gay people with a agenda to forward the homosexual way of life to adopt kids,march in the street half naked,or politicians and media execs to pass laws and televise gay men and women ! Its OK to allow Men and boys to become intimate! Its OK for a Man (or Woman for the sake of objectivity)to continue to attempt to have sex with someone even after said person has said No!My point is how much is society supposed to allow and become desensitized to???This country is truly allowing the morals,ethics and values that made this country great to become stomped on by the perverted,criminals and their attornys(including crooked cops),politicos who have hidden and personal agendas,gangs,illegals and even allowing other countries to dictate policy here in these United States for whatever reason!Lets all continue to live and let live while desensitized citizen stick their heads in the ground and hope things will just get better!!!Its all so Sodom and Gamorah!!!
So it's ok for your straight kids to hit on my gay kid? It's ok for my gay kid to watch straight people on tv? It's ok to for my kid to be discriminated against and have his rights as a human to be violated, not just some stupid self invented "morals" and "values"?

This country was founded on freedom and equality for ALL. And most rape is committed by straight males, which i am guessing you are, as most females aren't this stupid(except Bachmann, Palin, etc.).

And what is this hidden "Gay Agenda" you speak of, you ignorant hypocrite?
andet1987

United States

#194 Aug 28, 2011
Gay Men are very beautiful. my female bosses in the office are VERY INSECURE OF ME. they think their husbands will make me a mistress. that is why, i am very careful of what i wear. i have to wear manly clothings. if i wear something womanly, they get scared to death. :) they think they might lose their husbands to a very beautiful gay like me. :)
andet1987

United States

#195 Aug 28, 2011
at work, i am experiencing descrimination. only straight people are made to do overtime for marketing on Saturdays. my bosses think gays like me can make bad luck on their marketing. they may not be able to find new prospects if am around. i may be a "bad luck" if i work with them on Saturdays.

well, good luck to them.

anyway, if i want an extra income on Saturdays, i can find a part time job easily if i want to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Aerobatty 118,900
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min KENTUCKY- 678,864
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 10 min swampmudd 2,333
News Billionaire Soros giving $2M to Democratic groups (May '12) 32 min BlunderCONVICT 25
THE WHITAKER FAMILY of ODD, WV (Sep '11) 38 min every troll here ... 75
child porn prostitution drug dealing crooks fra... 1 hr anonymous 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 286,323
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) Tue May2017 NewsGlobal 982,133
More from around the web