Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Lou Banus wrote:
Annoying, not annoying...it's wrong and they need help.
I agree totally
Supra

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Dutch Boy Fingering Dike wrote:
<quoted text>

Tony wrote:
Homophobia is irrational. Gay people should have all the same rights as heterosexuals. The act of homosexuality does not bother me.
What does bother me is feminine gay men. Men should act like men, not snippier than the biggest bitch in town.
When confronted, the queen will shout "HOMOPHOBE!" so everyone within earshot turns to look at the evil bigot. Again, the act, the lifestyle doesn't both me, and I support gay rights. Just put the show tunes away and act like men.

To be fair, shouldn't the opposite be entertained as well?
Women should act like women, not brawnier than the biggest bruiser
in town. Yada yada....Just have the bull dykes put the coveralls
and boots back in the hope chest and act like women.
Not parallel
toadman

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

youtube.com/watch... non virgin rant im hereing or something?
Mr smartass

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ursula, may i correct you:
Gays are:
never disabled. we are normal people. we are mentally, physically able to do anything that straight people can do. there is nothing to heal. we are not wounded. we feel as normal and as contented as the straight people. we are all alive, happy, merry, and gay. this is never a choice. a man is born a man straight from the womb. a woman is born a woman straight from the womb. a gay person is born a gay person straight from the womb. all of us are born as a man, as a woman, or as a gay as decided by God or Nature. we never decide to become a man, a woman, or a gay. it is God or Nature who decides it.
God or Nature decides to create heterosexuals in order to multiply.
God or Nature decides to create homosexuals in order to avoid overpopulation.
Well there's one thing they can't do. They can't have sex with a woman and feel good about it >.> cause they like men.
Sir Eric Andre

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

I dare say to end this topic and in the final analysis its your own thing if your gay,so be it but there is nothing natural about it or ACTING like a woman(that's a insult to women so)I would rather state exaggerating the actions of a women! Personally I find it either hilarious or disgusting(maybe both). If a boy grew up in a world with only males he would be attracted to other males,if a girl grew up in a world with only females she would be attracted to other females!!! My point is gays are not born gay they become that way through their environment,stimuli and/or assimilation and exposure. Yes gays are broken as there is something very wrong with having a desire to have sex with the same sex.Even Nature and the design of the male body dictates that gay sex is unnatural.Yes its natural to love one another but how far you desire to go tells your story!!!
Stewart

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Sir Eric Andre wrote:
I dare say to end this topic and in the final analysis its your own thing if your gay,so be it but there is nothing natural about it or ACTING like a woman(that's a insult to women so)I would rather state exaggerating the actions of a women! Personally I find it either hilarious or disgusting(maybe both). If a boy grew up in a world with only males he would be attracted to other males,if a girl grew up in a world with only females she would be attracted to other females!!! My point is gays are not born gay they become that way through their environment,stimuli and/or assimilation and exposure. Yes gays are broken as there is something very wrong with having a desire to have sex with the same sex.Even Nature and the design of the male body dictates that gay sex is unnatural.Yes its natural to love one another but how far you desire to go tells your story!!!
sir Eric you are sir ignorant ...there is much biological evidence to suggest homosexuality has a biological component on its cause. There are many animal species that have have homosexual behavior as well . I find your ignorance both hilarious and disgusting
Owen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Lt Daniel wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt this could be true..
I am attracted to thin women..If a fat girl put on shinney jeans, she is still a fat girl in torn jeans now with fat rolls hanging off the side..A man is a man no matter how he acts..Act like a girl all you want but the bottom line is that when people see a man acting more like a girl then a girl acts, they become the joke..
Put lipstick on a pig, it is still a pig in lipstick..
NOrmal men ar NOT attracted to men who act like women..Men are attracted to women and women arte attracted to men, unless some wires got crossed in the process, then things get short circuited.
Lmao completely agree
Sir Eric Andre

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Sir Eric Andre wrote:
Thank you for your biasedopinion..lol Twisted sister!
Silla

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

To say effeminate gay men act like women is an insult. These men are to an extreme and its definitely a sort of mental illness. These a lot of these guys have no consideration for the people around them, are selfish, ultra catty and aggressive. They literally think they can replace a woman but they lack the quintessential trait of a female which is a nurturing quality.
Jason

East Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

I had a nancy boy landlord. He had the sissy voice too. Plus he had the mentality of a 12 year old girl.

There's something wrong with gays. Say what you will but they are NOT normal. Something went wrong during their time in the womb.
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

gays, pedophiles, & people who boing animals all give me the creeps. They have a vulgar demon inside them
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Rational Tulsans wrote:
All conservative white men are homosexuals.
All liberals are homosexual child molestors who sniff their own farts
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Ms right wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, but gender roles were invented by humans, simply a fabrication. If you want to live in your rigid hetero-normative box that you've created for yourself, that's fine, but don't try and stuff other people into it. America is a democracy, not a theocracy, and as such, your church does not get to make the laws. Not everyone believes in your book of 2000 year old book of compiled desert scribblings that was written by crazy people who heard voices in their heads of which we have no proof that anything it says is real.
LOL Butthurt much?

If you are woman & you THINK you are a "man", or visa versa, then something is seriously WRONG with you! Dressing/Acting like the opposite sex doesn't mean you will BECOME the opposite sex, so who do you think you're fooling, you freak? Women have XX chromosomes, men have XY. Women have vaginas, men have penises. It requires a MAN & a WOMAN to produce a child. I don't care I don't care if you are a man in drag, you are still considered a MAN in both my book & biology book. Same goes with dykes who call themselves "studs". News flash dykes, you are NOT a man, so quit acting/dressing like one! Its only showing you are a dumb obnoxious UGLY WOMAN! And no man is gonna want to bang a fucking ugly woman!---so if anything, the proper term of a dyke is a DUD lol.

Why is it homos & perverts have this stupid mentalitiy that acting like someone of the opposite sex will be as good a substitute as someone who actually IS of the opposite sex? It's not! It's a perversion, & a narcassitic behavior. Either they are mentally insane, mental retarded, or both, because normal people don't think like that. Homosexuality was taken off the list of mental illnesses in the 70s, but I think it should have remained on that list!

Ain't nothing good has ever come from perverts

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••