Feminine Gay Men Are Annoying.

Feminine Gay Men Are Annoying.

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Dutch Boy Fingering Dike

Cathedral City, CA

#2 Dec 24, 2009
Tony wrote:
Homophobia is irrational. Gay people should have all the same rights as heterosexuals. The act of homosexuality does not bother me.
What does bother me is feminine gay men. Men should act like men, not snippier than the biggest bitch in town.
When confronted, the queen will shout "HOMOPHOBE!" so everyone within earshot turns to look at the evil bigot. Again, the act, the lifestyle doesn't both me, and I support gay rights. Just put the show tunes away and act like men.
To be fair, shouldn't the opposite be entertained as well?
Women should act like women, not brawnier than the biggest bruiser
in town. Yada yada....Just have the bull dykes put the coveralls
and boots back in the hope chest and act like women.
andet1987

United States

#3 Dec 24, 2009
Tony wrote:
Homophobia is irrational. Gay people should have all the same rights as heterosexuals. The act of homosexuality does not bother me.
What does bother me is feminine gay men. Men should act like men, not snippier than the biggest bitch in town.
When confronted, the queen will shout "HOMOPHOBE!" so everyone within earshot turns to look at the evil bigot. Again, the act, the lifestyle doesn't both me, and I support gay rights. Just put the show tunes away and act like men.
i am Andet1987, The Queenly Gay.

you are Tony, The Kingly Gay.

God Save the Queen, that's me.:)
andet1987

United States

#5 Dec 25, 2009
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
I am heterosexual. Being called 'gay' is not an insult, though.
The fact that I don't like flamboyant gay people is simply a personal opinion. Flamers like Chris Crocker get on a person's nerves real fast.
how do you feel about feminine gays who are demure and keep low profile ?
andet1987

United States

#6 Dec 25, 2009
oops.... keep a low profile?
Realism

Las Vegas, NV

#8 Dec 25, 2009
They should stay in the closet.
andet1987

Frankfort, IL

#9 Dec 25, 2009
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
That's fine. Gay men can be as fruity as they want as long as I don't have to hear or see it. If I wanted to see a bunch of flamers, I'd go to a Broadway show.
Public displays of affection are fine - just act like a man. No limps wrists or lisping, no flamboyancy -- go fly away on your gossamer wings, you fairies.
how do you feel about straight real women who are very feminine and flamboyant ? would you like them to act like a man ?:) he he he
Neo

United States

#10 Dec 25, 2009
Wouldn't dislike them so much if they would just shut up about how they're gay. I mean really, you're gay, congratulations! I don't need to know about it, I don't want to know about it. If you're gay, keep it to yourself! The world doesn't need to know, quit broadcasting it.
andet1987

Frankfort, IL

#11 Dec 25, 2009
Neo wrote:
Wouldn't dislike them so much if they would just shut up about how they're gay. I mean really, you're gay, congratulations! I don't need to know about it, I don't want to know about it. If you're gay, keep it to yourself! The world doesn't need to know, quit broadcasting it.
>>>The world doesn't need to know, quit broadcasting it.>>>

then why is it that every last Sunday of June, Gay Parade is full of people, the traffics are even rerouted. people love to see Gay Parades.

may i just say this to you: speak for yourself :)
ursula lawson

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Dec 25, 2009
Being gay is a disability, so instead of putting down folks which is a form of abuse. We should try to help then heal so they live again. Of course this is choice
andet1987

Frankfort, IL

#13 Dec 25, 2009
ursula lawson wrote:
Being gay is a disability, so instead of putting down folks which is a form of abuse. We should try to help then heal so they live again. Of course this is choice
Ursula, may i correct you:

Gays are:
never disabled. we are normal people. we are mentally, physically able to do anything that straight people can do. there is nothing to heal. we are not wounded. we feel as normal and as contented as the straight people. we are all alive, happy, merry, and gay. this is never a choice. a man is born a man straight from the womb. a woman is born a woman straight from the womb. a gay person is born a gay person straight from the womb. all of us are born as a man, as a woman, or as a gay as decided by God or Nature. we never decide to become a man, a woman, or a gay. it is God or Nature who decides it.

God or Nature decides to create heterosexuals in order to multiply.

God or Nature decides to create homosexuals in order to avoid overpopulation.
Neo

United States

#14 Dec 26, 2009
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
>>>The world doesn't need to know, quit broadcasting it.>>>
then why is it that every last Sunday of June, Gay Parade is full of people, the traffics are even rerouted. people love to see Gay Parades.
may i just say this to you: speak for yourself :)
I speak for quite a few people actually.

Lt Daniel

Since: Nov 09

Denver, CO

#17 Dec 26, 2009
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ursula, may i correct you:
Gays are:
never disabled. we are normal people. we are mentally, physically able to do anything that straight people can do. there is nothing to heal. we are not wounded. we feel as normal and as contented as the straight people. we are all alive, happy, merry, and gay. this is never a choice. a man is born a man straight from the womb. a woman is born a woman straight from the womb. a gay person is born a gay person straight from the womb. all of us are born as a man, as a woman, or as a gay as decided by God or Nature. we never decide to become a man, a woman, or a gay. it is God or Nature who decides it.
God or Nature decides to create heterosexuals in order to multiply.
God or Nature decides to create homosexuals in order to avoid overpopulation.
Yes...Men are born men and women are born women..BUT these men and women become what they choose to become when it comes to their sexual orientation..Some choose to be hetero some gay...It is a NATURAL course to be attracted to the opposite sex and some just dont get it and will F%$# whatever hole is in front of them. Their wores are crossed a bit..

Some of you are right in this flamer crapolla...Why is that these ARSE Jockeys have to be SOOOOOO damn feminine? Most are s more feminine then women..Amybe a little Gender Identification Disorder? They dont know they are men? Who knows..But these gay parades are sort of like watching a train wreck..You know its going to be horrid, but how horrid is it going to be...???

“Only 1 "race"-the HUMAN race”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#18 Dec 26, 2009
Feminine gay men are annoying? Weird topic. Actually, the topic of gays and how they're not really "people" is weird itself.

Speaking of gays, I must leave food for thought here directed to anyone who feels they shouldn't be treated the same as heteros :

Science won't touch the topic for some time because this is a socio/politically hot button topic. I'm referring to the topic about whether gays are that way by nature (born that way) or is it a choice. Science will not (and who knows when they will) admit that scientific analysis PROVES it to be a gene mutation. How do I know they're born this way? Because we do agree that anything in the body can break, right? Then WHY is it everyone also thinks the sex drive is "the one exception"? That's not sound thinking, nor is it sound analysis. People who don't think it's genetically caused are assuming this based on their "emotion" - "emotion" is not a sound way to decide things and this topic is not an exception.

I'll summarize it this way :
Everyone agrees everything can break in the body. Then WHY do you all at the same time think the sex drive is the ONE "exception"? That's absurd thinking! The sex drive ISN'T the "exception", just take a look at WHY people need Viagra for pete's sake!

Lt Daniel

Since: Nov 09

Denver, CO

#19 Dec 26, 2009
gloBULL warming wrote:
Feminine gay men are annoying? Weird topic. Actually, the topic of gays and how they're not really "people" is weird itself.
Speaking of gays, I must leave food for thought here directed to anyone who feels they shouldn't be treated the same as heteros :
Science won't touch the topic for some time because this is a socio/politically hot button topic. I'm referring to the topic about whether gays are that way by nature (born that way) or is it a choice. Science will not (and who knows when they will) admit that scientific analysis PROVES it to be a gene mutation. How do I know they're born this way? Because we do agree that anything in the body can break, right? Then WHY is it everyone also thinks the sex drive is "the one exception"? That's not sound thinking, nor is it sound analysis. People who don't think it's genetically caused are assuming this based on their "emotion" - "emotion" is not a sound way to decide things and this topic is not an exception.
I'll summarize it this way :
Everyone agrees everything can break in the body. Then WHY do you all at the same time think the sex drive is the ONE "exception"? That's absurd thinking! The sex drive ISN'T the "exception", just take a look at WHY people need Viagra for pete's sake!
The sex drive can and does break...One can also change their choice in mates, whether it be male female, black, white, asian, greek, young, old and even speices..

“Do You Have a Reservation?”

Since: Nov 08

Norfolk, VA

#20 Dec 26, 2009
Goofy topic, but I am bored, so I'll bite.

I too, do not like those flamboyantly gay, overly feminine men.

Not because I have a problem with gays. My younger brother is gay. And does music theater on the Jersey shore.

But here's the thing. He is a guy. He acts like a guy. In fact, the only thing that bothers me about the whole thing is that he is constantly surrounded by smoking hot, sexy girls. He dances with them, sings love songs to them (on stage) and even gets to kiss them. But he has no interest in them.

Life is not fair.

But those that lisp, or prance, or mince, or any of those things, bother me. And I will tell you why.

Because it strikes me as FAKE.

It is an act, something they do for attention. I know this to be true, because at the workplace, they talk like you or I. Then out on the town, they act like a fairy princess.

It is an act, I tell you.

And I never liked FAKE. Never have , never will.

But for all the rest of it, I say to each his own. I will not try to stop anyone from acting as they wish.

Other than to ask all of you who see themselves in this post.....

Is the way you act in the club really YOU?

Or do you just do it for the effect?

Because if it is the latter, you may want to reconsider.
Big Tom

Minneapolis, MN

#21 Dec 26, 2009
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
However, dressing up in tutus or jockstraps for the gay pride parade isn't going to help. There are too many gays that still have to shock conservative America with those theatrics during the marches.
You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar, sweetheart.
Go away you sissy Closet Fagmont. If you got nothing nice to say....then don't say it Fagmont.
Anonymous

Broseley, MO

#22 Dec 26, 2009
I find flamboyant gays more annoying than loud black women. Which is pretty god damn annoying.
andet1987

United States

#23 Dec 26, 2009
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
However, dressing up in tutus or jockstraps for the gay pride parade isn't going to help. There are too many gays that still have to shock conservative America with those theatrics during the marches.
You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar, sweetheart.
he he he :) thank you Tony :)
andet1987

United States

#24 Dec 26, 2009
here is my own opinion:

women are feminine. men are in love and attracted to them. if you do not like feminine women, then you are not a man. you are f*g. ha ha ha :)

also, a feminine gay is almost like a woman. normal men are usually attracted to feminine gays. if you are annoyed by feminine gays, i believe you are not a normal man. ha ha ha :)

the above is just my opinion, and i maybe wrong.

Lt Daniel

Since: Nov 09

Denver, CO

#25 Dec 27, 2009
andet1987 wrote:
here is my own opinion:
women are feminine. men are in love and attracted to them. if you do not like feminine women, then you are not a man. you are f*g. ha ha ha :)
also, a feminine gay is almost like a woman. normal men are usually attracted to feminine gays. if you are annoyed by feminine gays, i believe you are not a normal man. ha ha ha :)
the above is just my opinion, and i maybe wrong.
I doubt this could be true..

I am attracted to thin women..If a fat girl put on shinney jeans, she is still a fat girl in torn jeans now with fat rolls hanging off the side..A man is a man no matter how he acts..Act like a girl all you want but the bottom line is that when people see a man acting more like a girl then a girl acts, they become the joke..

Put lipstick on a pig, it is still a pig in lipstick..

NOrmal men ar NOT attracted to men who act like women..Men are attracted to women and women arte attracted to men, unless some wires got crossed in the process, then things get short circuited.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 22 min River Tam 110,663
----*PUBLIC REBUKE to: --TV Preachers, POPE---- 35 min stirringYTube 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 47 min Devil number 666 982,117
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 50 min PRES DONALD TRUMP 675,907
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 55 min ardith 246
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,773
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Nacked Truth 46,200
More from around the web