Duck Dynasty is right
Beulah 1923

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Dec 20, 2013
Duck Dynasty is right, right, right.
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#2 Dec 25, 2013
AGREED – all that men did was answer a question, honestly, and in his opinion when he was asked it directly on an interview. He did not hate on anyone, slander anyone, he simply stated his opinion has developed through his belief system. But here we go, the Politically Correct liberal left believing the First Amendment to the Constitution only affects them. Other people have the right to freedom of speech and assembly too.
pen

Plattsburg, MO

#3 Dec 25, 2013
"Obama and the left-wing media allies are following the script written by the Nazi German regime of last century on how to demonize and ostracize an entire religious belief system; which in the former culminated in the vile 1940 anti-Semitic film The Eternal Jew depicting those of Jewish belief as vermin, and in the latter depicting normal American Christians, like the Duck Dynasty family, as unwashed, uneducated, bigoted vile human beings only worthy of scorn and ridicule."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 5 min Paul is dead 4,073
my name is lorna and morrcan cock is biggest 5 min lorna 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min Broken Record 969,916
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 23 min MUQ2 44,304
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 24 min Ruby88 53,750
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 24 min Steve III 297
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min truth 641,243
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 51 min Peace_Warrior 618,359
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr karl44 37,851
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Anna 104,617
More from around the web