Portland Dave

Portland, OR

#1 Jan 24, 2014
Anyone who's seen the movie 'Idiocracy' knows what I'm talking about, the general shallow end of the gene pool from which each consecutive generation is being spawned in. The movie I referenced is a comedy, IMHO a pretty good one but it proceeds from the idea that people who are successful and wealthy don't have time to make kids or the desire, and another group is just plain intelligent enough to see which way the world is going, and don't want to bring kids into it to inherit the coming mess. And the result is a population which by the time in which the movie is set, are all morons! I tend to agree, even in my lifespan I see people leaving high school as "adults" with a mentality or mindset like what I and my contemporaries had in the 6th grade.,, and it often doesn't get much better with their age! LOL So what do you think are America, and the "civilized nations" in general, becoming stupider?

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#2 Jan 24, 2014
Portland Dave wrote:
Anyone who's seen the movie 'Idiocracy' knows what I'm talking about, the general shallow end of the gene pool from which each consecutive generation is being spawned in. The movie I referenced is a comedy, IMHO a pretty good one but it proceeds from the idea that people who are successful and wealthy don't have time to make kids or the desire, and another group is just plain intelligent enough to see which way the world is going, and don't want to bring kids into it to inherit the coming mess. And the result is a population which by the time in which the movie is set, are all morons! I tend to agree, even in my lifespan I see people leaving high school as "adults" with a mentality or mindset like what I and my contemporaries had in the 6th grade.,, and it often doesn't get much better with their age! LOL So what do you think are America, and the "civilized nations" in general, becoming stupider?
We elected Obama...... TWICE!.'Nuff said......
UidiotRacemakeWo rldpeace

United States

#3 Jan 24, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>We elected Obama...... TWICE!.'Nuff said......
HI OKI! LONG TIME NO SEE!!:)

We, the people did not elect him, all POTUS had been PRESELECTED before as it always is!

WAKEUP TIME ALL!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4 Jan 24, 2014
UidiotRacemakeWorldpeace wrote:
<quoted text>HI OKI! LONG TIME NO SEE!!:)
We, the people did not elect him, all POTUS had been PRESELECTED before as it always is!
WAKEUP TIME ALL!
Preselected by the Feds to carry out their agenda ?
Onions Smell

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Jan 24, 2014
You know, I haven't read much on this. But I have a really low opinion of the mentality evidenced by the vast sea of droning shit designed to appeal in the mainstream. And I see these people in high-school, then in college...

At least most of the people I'm talking about really are intelligent. And I did see them mature. But at the same time, it's almost as if they are becoming mature, independent, parenting, working children.

There's some interesting stuff to read about parenthood in America that is relevant. But I at least believe that many of us are spoiled dumb. Or maybe that's much more only Beverly Hills...(it's sickening over here)

Also, I don't feel like intelligence and knowledge aren't valued enough in the first place by younger people, and in some cases, the rejection of them is glorified.
UidiotRacemakeWo rldpeace

United States

#6 Jan 24, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
Preselected by the Feds to carry out their agenda ?
You got part of it right!

The past two centuries when the peoples of the world were gradually winning their political freedom from the dynastic monarchies, the major banking families of Europe and America were actually reversing the trend by setting up new dynasties of political control through the formation of international financial combines. These banking dynasties had learned that all governments must have sources of revenue from which to borrow in times of emergency. They had also learned that by providing such funds from their own private resources, they could make both kings and democratic leaders tremendously subservient to their will."
Carroll Quigley in his book "Tragedy and Hope"
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#8 Jan 25, 2014
UidiotRacemakeWorldpeace wrote:
<quoted text>You got part of it right!
The past two centuries when the peoples of the world were gradually winning their political freedom from the dynastic monarchies, the major banking families of Europe and America were actually reversing the trend by setting up new dynasties of political control through the formation of international financial combines. These banking dynasties had learned that all governments must have sources of revenue from which to borrow in times of emergency. They had also learned that by providing such funds from their own private resources, they could make both kings and democratic leaders tremendously subservient to their will."
Carroll Quigley in his book "Tragedy and Hope"
so it is the banking dynasties who preselected presidents ?
Onions Smell

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Jan 25, 2014
What's with the presidents and elections? Can we please stay on topic? Feel like the thread is about to be hijacked.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 2 min Johnny 3,059
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 min HipGnozizzz 173,642
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min seriously the ori... 542,122
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min scaritual 738,745
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min An NFL Fan 118,221
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min Charlie Sheen 259,221
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 28 min Just Think 227,409
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 55 min waaasssuuup 601,000
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr Chlo-chan 149
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••