Why are most Black women turning to White men for romance.

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 48 Comments Last updated Jan 7, 2014
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“jtgirl60@yahoo.c o.uk”

Since: Aug 09

UK

#1 Aug 5, 2009
Ive recently noticed a large percentage of Black and mixed race ladies dateing or marrying White men. Ive also done a small study into this and ive looked up alot of dateing sites where alot of Black or mixed race ladys have put down a White man as their first preferance. On one Black ladys profile she said she didnt want Black men to contact her or she would delete the message because Black men have given her a hard time with her White male preferance. Does anybody have any thoughts on this subject... Jane Thompson.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#2 Aug 5, 2009
"Most" black women are turning to white men?

ROTFLMAO!!

Simply too stupid to warrant a serious response.

“jtgirl60@yahoo.c o.uk”

Since: Aug 09

UK

#3 Aug 5, 2009
your entitled to your views Dave, but it is happening.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#4 Aug 5, 2009
Jane Thompson wrote:
your entitled to your views Dave, but it is happening.
Of course it's happening - "it" being SOME or MANY black women are dating outside their ethnic group.

Black women are dating Hispanic men.
Black women are dating Asian men.
Caucasian women are dating black men.
Caucasian women are dating Hispanic men.
Caucasian women are dating Asian men.
Asian women are dating black men.
Asian women are dating Caucasian men.
Asian women are dating Hispanic men.
Hispanic women are dating Caucasian men.
Hispanic women are dating black men.
Hispanic women are dating Asian men.

The idiotic aspect of your thread is the claim that "most" black women are dating white men.

You can continue on with your vacuous, unfounded, statistically unsupportable blather now.

Have a nice day.

“jtgirl60@yahoo.c o.uk”

Since: Aug 09

UK

#5 Aug 5, 2009
Dave when i say most Black women i mean single black women looking for romance, read the name of this post please...

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#7 Aug 5, 2009
Jane Thompson wrote:
Dave when i say most Black women i mean single black women looking for romance, read the name of this post please...
The "name" of the post is "Why are most Black women turning to White men for romance". What was reading the "name" of the post supposed to reveal to me?

Even your revised statement is invalid and cannot be statistically validated - certainly not by visiting a handful of on-line dating sites.

Narrowing the scope of your atatement and suggesting MOST single black women looking for romance are "turning to white men" is equally as asinine on its face as your original statement.

Pay close attention,'cause I'm only gonna go over this one last time.

It's undeniable that MANY black women are dating outside their ethnic group - whether it be with Caucasian, Hispanic or Asian men.

For you to make the sweeping statement that MOST (most means no less than a majority - more than 50%) black women are turning to white men is plainly and simply idiotic. Particularly in light of the fact you're basing your statement primarily on personal visual observations and visits to on-line dating sites.

There's nothing wrong with your thread; you just used an erroneous combination of words in its title.

Good luck with your effort to generate some conversation on the subject. I just don't find the subject any more compelling than talking about Caucasian women dating black men, Asian women dating Caucasian men, Asian women dating Hispanic men, black women dating Hispanic men, etc.

Apparently you have some kind of issue with it, or consider it to be an earth-shattering turn of events.

I would hope we've advanced to the point where the ethnicity of the person someone is dating no longer matters. If two people want to date/marry why the hell should I care if they're from different ethnic groups? Why should you?

“jtgirl60@yahoo.c o.uk”

Since: Aug 09

UK

#8 Aug 5, 2009
Dave i dont care but it is a fact that more and more black ladies are turning to white men for romance, its not just online dateing, its everywhere. i also support it 100%.
The Real Deal

Glenmoore, PA

#9 Aug 5, 2009
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it's happening - "it" being SOME or MANY black women are dating outside their ethnic group.
Black women are dating Hispanic men.
Black women are dating Asian men.
Caucasian women are dating black men.
Caucasian women are dating Hispanic men.
Caucasian women are dating Asian men.
Asian women are dating black men.
Asian women are dating Caucasian men.
Asian women are dating Hispanic men.
Hispanic women are dating Caucasian men.
Hispanic women are dating black men.
Hispanic women are dating Asian men.
The idiotic aspect of your thread is the claim that "most" black women are dating white men.
You can continue on with your vacuous, unfounded, statistically unsupportable blather now.
Have a nice day.
I'd Dump Whitey - nobody wants em they are worthless.
The Real Deal

Glenmoore, PA

#10 Aug 5, 2009
Jane Thompson wrote:
Dave i dont care but it is a fact that more and more black ladies are turning to white men for romance, its not just online dateing, its everywhere. i also support it 100%.
Really when are you gonna get it through your head - stop interfering in others lives. Ya Racist!

You need to get yourself down to Brixton for you BCA problem and the Black Men will get you your BBC fix.

You Lose the Black Man Wins.

Prove Me Wrong/

“jtgirl60@yahoo.c o.uk”

Since: Aug 09

UK

#11 Aug 5, 2009
Is it not true that white men are better lovers. Is that why you are so angry Mr Real Deal...
The Real Deal

Port Norris, NJ

#12 Aug 5, 2009
Jane Thompson wrote:
Is it not true that white men are better lovers. Is that why you are so angry Mr Real Deal...
I am not angry at all - you are the angry one.

I suggested b4 - you need to go to Brixton and find some Black Men to satisfy your BBC sexual frustrations.

The Black Man Wins Again.

Prove Me Wrong.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#13 Aug 6, 2009
This oughta be entertaining.

Two sick bigots - Jane and Real Deal - trying to rip each other's throats out.

I'll just sit back and watch this idiocy unfold; all I need is a beer and some popcorn.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#14 Aug 6, 2009
Jane Thompson wrote:
Ive recently noticed a large percentage of Black and mixed race ladies dateing or marrying White men. Ive also done a small study into this and ive looked up alot of dateing sites where alot of Black or mixed race ladys have put down a White man as their first preferance. On one Black ladys profile she said she didnt want Black men to contact her or she would delete the message because Black men have given her a hard time with her White male preferance. Does anybody have any thoughts on this subject... Jane Thompson.
Jane,you are correct!(P.S. my first crush as a teen was named Jane;a very pretty name).There is no problem with colored females with white males.However,I think many white men would desire a colored woman of lighter skin;and,physical stature matching their own{to qualify:larger women are larger overall.A male should try to match his abilities to her's 'during intercourse'}.My apologies for putting it in "clumsy" terms.

“jtgirl60@yahoo.c o.uk”

Since: Aug 09

UK

#15 Aug 6, 2009
Chizmarlan thahk you for your contributions to this debate, Good post by you and quite sensible..
black boss man

Fitzgerald, GA

#17 Oct 12, 2009
ive got moe white women than i can handle,my long rod is resting tonight,then i start back tommorow breeding this white girls,white womens are easy to get in bed,but they like my looks also,am the best looking black man in south part of country,i like getting them pregant also.
I know

United States

#18 Oct 14, 2009
black boss man wrote:
ive got moe white women than i can handle,my long rod is resting tonight,then i start back tommorow breeding this white girls,white womens are easy to get in bed,but they like my looks also,am the best looking black man in south part of country,i like getting them pregant also.
Black women just want the white man's money! ha! ha!
black woman spider

Moultrie, GA

#19 Oct 20, 2009
am a nice looking black woman ,who goes with classy white guys they like having sex with me,i trap them is what i do and blackmale them ,they are so crazy,so far ihave collected 245,000dollars this year some of them are ceo,presidents,married men,even old white men,wow them old ones can go a long time on that viagra,thank god for clueless white men

Since: Dec 08

Chicago, IL

#20 Oct 26, 2009
look at halle berry, one of the most beautiful women of hollywood. the black men she dated still did her bogus, and now look, she's with a white man in whom she had her first child with. Alot of black men act less than human. first off they hate themselves so we can't expect them to love anyone else let alone their own race of women. I think black women are fed up with black men self hate and pathetic ways. some of these men don't have jobs and can't take their lady out on dates, they think fun is drinking and smoking, some are on SSI and are proud, they are physically abusive as well as verbally abusive. Some are not well educated and are simple minded. I seen a black man ask out a white woman with the outmost respect, but they can't ask out a woman with their same skin color with that same respect. To sum it all up alot of black men are self hating and it shows in the way that they treat each other as well as their own race of women.

Since: Jul 09

Jacksonville, FL

#21 Oct 26, 2009
i say they can have them lol

besides this is what world wants to see

its entertainment to europe and communists and fuels anger and concern in muslim and african nations

either way the black has moved on -- to what is the queestion?!! LOLOLOL
white boy

Ashburn, GA

#22 Oct 27, 2009
come on you all black sexy women an ready for you,make sure you clean and aint fat or over 165pounds

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min Black Thunder 42 599,983
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Truth 539,085
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 9 min Uzi 36,757
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min Aura Mytha 733,168
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 23 min Aura Mytha 226,379
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 23 min Uzi 117,996
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 25 min Toby 94,684
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 31 min Insults Are Easier 258,047
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••