Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1 Jun 20, 2013
Women Should Cheat As Often As Men Do

http://www.fonolive.com/blog.php...
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#2 Jun 20, 2013
Actually no one should "cheat" – that means having sex or emotional relationships outside your marriage or dedicated relationship, without the knowledge/approval of your mate. That does not mean you shouldn't have extramarital sexual pleasure! And yes, women should do it as freely as men. Many couples such as in our marriage do it together, and it's important not to use random people you meet – but rather we have two other married couples which we trade and play with fairly regularly. There is no jealousy or anything involved because we both know it's purely physical for fun. It has really strengthened and stabilized our marriage, because one of the problems was that stress and resentment of desiring other people which is human nature, and having to fight that nature because of your "wedding vows". Once we talk to each other about it and came to an understanding, well now we have fun freely and all that stress and pressure is gone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min ImPeach 26,099
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 5 min UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 53
to Maria Chapelle-Nadal: it's time to ROLL, sista' 12 min Doctor REALITY 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Gods r Delusion x... 685,740
I hate Haiti (Jan '10) 1 hr Anne Nonymiss 109
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr nanoanomaly 985,687
"BIGGEST SCAM in WORLD HISTORY...." 1 hr YTube 1st 1
More from around the web