Terrorist attack at the Olympics?

Terrorist attack at the Olympics?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Portland Dave

Portland, OR

#1 Jan 30, 2014
Discussion – do you think there will be a terrorist attack at the 2014 Olympics in Russia? Or is this just media hype, trying to scare up headlines? Given the Boston Marathon bombing, yes I think something will happen. Don't know if it will be political, or gay-related since that seems to be a big subject of consternation up there (in Russia).

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#2 Jan 30, 2014
I tend to think their will be an attempt at something, hopefully it will be stopped ahead of time. I have more faith in the Russian security then i think most Americans do. They really dont seem to be cutting costs at the expense of security.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#3 Jan 30, 2014
I believe Putin loves gay tight ass*s. he knows gays will forever be very tight. nothing comes close to gay tightness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Riverside Rednek 59,123
Enough is Enough. Jehovahs Witnesses is a incid... (Oct '15) 1 hr No Soliciting 3
MESSAGE to Adam Lanza IN HELL 1 hr How Do You Know 14
Fischbach army depot-NATO site 67 (Mar '07) 2 hr John B 472
1z0-808 Real Exam Dumps 2 hr jhoniliver 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Robert F 695,341
1z0-808 Dumps Questions 2 hr addison 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Feb 2018 994,022
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 hr youareaperv 446,240
More from around the web