Read this da mokka...
KEY POINTS TO NOTE:
1. More than 500 words similar in Tamil and Korean - both sounding same with same meaning.
2. Few words similar to Telugu, but most of the words are found exclusively in Tamil and not in other languages.
3. This Korean researcher (Mr.Jung Nam Kim) traces these words to be introduced during Gaya Dynasty which ruled Korean during around 42 A.D..
BASED ON THE 3 POINTS ABOVE WE CAN COME TO THE BELOW LOGICAL CONCLUSION:
1. Since most of the words are found only in Tamil and small amount of words found in Telugu, it is more likely that Telugu picked up those few words from Tamil. If Telugu had all these Korean words then there might be a confusion which language influenced what, but since many Korean words are found exclusively in Tamil I can strongly say that Telugu is influenced by Tamil and not the reverse.
2. Based on the above conclusion we can say that Tamil existed in 42 A.D.
3. Tamil is independent from Telugu and other languages.
READ THIS ARTICLE AND WATCH THOSE VIDEOS WITH PATIENCE - YOU WILL KNOW
THESE SIMPLE LOGICAL THOUGHTS CAN PROVE THAT TAMIL IS ANCIENT AND INDEPENDENT.