Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the ol...
Naveen kumar

San Mateo, CA

#622 Aug 13, 2014
None of temples in tamilnadu were builted by so called tamil kingdoms of north indian origin like early chola,chera and pandya. Nowhere in tamil literatures(puranas) mentioned about pandyan temple architectures. All tamil wikis r not based from literatures . All fake datings given with imaginations. Temples in Tamilnadu were builted by pallavas(telugus) and telugu chodas(med cholas) of telugu origin descendants of shatavahanas. There were no rock cuts structures b4 7th ce a.d.. Founders of Rock cut temple architectures were pallavas(telugus) at 7th century a.d. Mid cholas builted temples later 10th centry a.d.s. Tamilnadu was formed with more than 42% of Telugu origins. Tamil and Tamilnadu is fake and Tamils r slaves under north indian and telugu kings,,,.........
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#625 Aug 13, 2014
Tamilnadu was formed with more than 42% of Telugu origins. Some of the famous telugu legends from Tamilnadu are; pallavas,eastern chalukyas,nayaks,bodhi dharma,kambar,tyagaraja,sarvep alli radha krishna,,,etc... And many famous people politicians,industrialists in Tamilnadu are majorly from Telugu origin. Tamilnadu has some fame bcoz of Telugu origins. Still tamils r ruling by anti tamil politicians.......
Tamil singam

Mumbai, India

#628 Aug 13, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
Even Ilayaraja and subrahmanya bharathi are of telugu origins. Ilaya raja father name is rasayya. This is a pure telugu origin name. Subrahmanya bharathi was called as subbayya. Names such as rasayya,ellayya, mallayya,subbayya,rajanna,venk anna,pullayya etc.etc.. Still have these names for thousands of telugu people in Andhrapradesh. Can any one show these type of names from tamil people. Not only them many famous people in tamilnadu r origins of telugu.Many people converted to tamil bcoz of medium of education in schools of Tamilnadu. These fools not allow other people to study in their own mother tongue. Tamils r freaking idiots morons and language fanatics. Fakers ugly people of this entire world. Selfish people. Entire world know about this day dreamers and fakers..........
Dei, golte, moodikittu irukka maatiyaa... loosu pu.. kena koo.. moodikittu irudaa... you bloody idiot , you dont have any rights to talk about tamil. if bharathi is telugu why he did not write poems in your golte language???
Tamil singam

Mumbai, India

#629 Aug 13, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
Even Ilayaraja and subrahmanya bharathi are of telugu origins. Ilaya raja father name is rasayya. This is a pure telugu origin name. Subrahmanya bharathi was called as subbayya. Names such as rasayya,ellayya, mallayya,subbayya,rajanna,venk anna,pullayya etc.etc.. Still have these names for thousands of telugu people in Andhrapradesh. Can any one show these type of names from tamil people. Not only them many famous people in tamilnadu r origins of telugu.Many people converted to tamil bcoz of medium of education in schools of Tamilnadu. These fools not allow other people to study in their own mother tongue. Tamils r freaking idiots morons and language fanatics. Fakers ugly people of this entire world. Selfish people. Entire world know about this day dreamers and fakers..........
dei, in tamil elaiya means young and subramanya means lord murugan name. Loosu ...Golte mavane...
shyam

United States

#630 Aug 13, 2014
Mr.Naveen, I know ur mind very well I know u will jump here, because u were recently got screwed in Sanskrit Vs Tamil.. so wat now, u r gonna get screwed here too.. guess wat, I'm gonna post my consolidated idiotic statement of urs here as well.. Enjoy!!!!!!
shyam

United States

#632 Aug 13, 2014
Readers,
I'm posting some new statements of Mr.Naveen about
Tamil language, so far I posted his statements on Tamil
people and their history,
now language part..
1.Tholkaapiyar and Thiruvalluvar were dull witted students
always gets knock on their heads from their guru
Mr.Naveen, who forgot to show their gratitude by forgetting
to include his aspirated alphabets of diacritics, conjunctive
consonants in their literature and the words formed by it,
they owe him a apology..
2.Tamil is a half language, Mr.Naveen only in dis whole
world know wat is a full language and he have some
criterias which was taught by him to phonologists,
historians and scholars to determine language fullness.
3. Classical Tamil and Grammar is ugly because it is
incomplete missing many hundreds of Alphabets, lakhs of
words and pronunciations.. Thiruvalluvar and Tholkaapiyar
were utter dumb students of Mr.Naveen..
UNESCO pls declare Tamil is not classical language
because u r all utter fools go learn about language to
Mr.Naveen guru of Thiruvalluvar and Tholkaapiyar
4. Tamil is a half language because it have distinct vowels
and consonant sounds and combined distinct compound
sounds and one Aitham sound and each have foolishly
distinct 247 alphabets in total, it have no Alphabets for
asphirated altered sounds of those consonants and also
conjunctive consonants.
all in all if u remove Telugu Sanskrit Sinhala from Tamil
there is no language called Tamil, he have strong proof for
this statement which is top secret and he will not disclose it
to anyone in dis world....
My tribute will continue,,,
Thanks
shyam

United States

#633 Aug 13, 2014
Tamil singam wrote:
<quoted text>
Dei, golte, moodikittu irukka maatiyaa... loosu pu.. kena koo.. moodikittu irudaa... you bloody idiot , you dont have any rights to talk about tamil. if bharathi is telugu why he did not write poems in your golte language???
paya odi olinjiruvan ipdilam kelvi ketingana, idha dan avan 6 maasama panitu irukan
shyam

United States

#634 Aug 13, 2014
Tamil singam wrote:
<quoted text>
dei, in tamil elaiya means young and subramanya means lord murugan name. Loosu ...Golte mavane...
indha loosu payala pathi therinjukanum na Sanskrit vs Tamil topix vandhu parunga
Mohan

Chennai, India

#635 Aug 13, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
Even Ilayaraja and subrahmanya bharathi are of telugu origins. Ilaya raja father name is rasayya. This is a pure telugu origin name. Subrahmanya bharathi was called as subbayya. Names such as rasayya,ellayya, mallayya,subbayya,rajanna,venk anna,pullayya etc.etc.. Still have these names for thousands of telugu people in Andhrapradesh. Can any one show these type of names from tamil people. Not only them many famous people in tamilnadu r origins of telugu.Many people converted to tamil bcoz of medium of education in schools of Tamilnadu. These fools not allow other people to study in their own mother tongue. Tamils r freaking idiots morons and language fanatics. Fakers ugly people of this entire world. Selfish people. Entire world know about this day dreamers and fakers..........


oraye baboi Subbayya Rassyya , all "Iyya's" stands for respect in tamil word. like Sir in engish So don't post stupid things. you said all temples in tamilnadu wer built by telugu kings then why there are no telugu script in Tirupathi Temple which is belongs to u r own state then why all temples in mahaballipuram ,Tanjore ,etc wer witten in tamil script go and c in tirupathi temple ull see tamil script not telugu otha golti tamil da tamil
Tamil Singam

Bangalore, India

#636 Aug 14, 2014
Mohan wrote:
<quoted text>
oraye baboi Subbayya Rassyya , all "Iyya's" stands for respect in tamil word. like Sir in engish So don't post stupid things. you said all temples in tamilnadu wer built by telugu kings then why there are no telugu script in Tirupathi Temple which is belongs to u r own state then why all temples in mahaballipuram ,Tanjore ,etc wer witten in tamil script go and c in tirupathi temple ull see tamil script not telugu otha golti tamil da tamil
Nalla sonninga Mohan, innum avanukku puriyumpadi sollanum.. pannadai...
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#637 Aug 14, 2014
Abey shyam,multiple crosser dont write with different names. All u writing with different names and replying ur self ugly stupid idiot.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#638 Aug 14, 2014
Tamil singam wrote:
<quoted text>
Dei, golte, moodikittu irukka maatiyaa... loosu pu.. kena koo.. moodikittu irudaa... you bloody idiot , you dont have any rights to talk about tamil. if bharathi is telugu why he did not write poems in your golte language???
arey bloody rascal, what r u thinking about tamil ra? Tamil is a tribal version of Telugu. The language u r speaking is borrowed from telugus ra. Mad idiot. U dont have any language ra mad buggers.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#639 Aug 14, 2014
Tamil singam wrote:
<quoted text>
dei, in tamil elaiya means young and subramanya means lord murugan name. Loosu ...Golte mavane...
arai mad idiot, elaiya might be a tamil name. But his father rasaiah was telugu. subrahmanya bharathi name was subbayya is a telugu name.subrahmanya bharathi is a telugu people name in tn. U dont have bra,ha,thi letters in tamil. Ayya means sir in telugu and its a telugu origin name. Bugger go and search ur tamil names ur tamil names like permaul,periyar,selvam tamils r african origins imported at A.D. Times. Tamilnadu was formed with 42% of telugus.How many people in tamilnadu have the name ayya name? Still some thousands of people in telugu have names like ayya,iah,anna. All r telugu names rajayya,subbayya,mallayya,yell aiah,pochaiah,ranganna,pullann a,ramaiah,kishtaiah,etc.. And many names.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#640 Aug 14, 2014
Mohan wrote:
<quoted text>
oraye baboi Subbayya Rassyya , all "Iyya's" stands for respect in tamil word. like Sir in engish So don't post stupid things. you said all temples in tamilnadu wer built by telugu kings then why there are no telugu script in Tirupathi Temple which is belongs to u r own state then why all temples in mahaballipuram ,Tanjore ,etc wer witten in tamil script go and c in tirupathi temple ull see tamil script not telugu otha golti tamil da tamil
mad idiot go and see all temple walls in Tamilnadu. U find telugu inscriptions on all temples in Tamilnadu. Even the inscriptions on Thirupathi temple are sanskrit and pallava grantha inscriptions no tamil. Pallavas r telugus. There script is a 7th ce telugu script. U dont have any script its pallavas given script to tamils at 7th century. Tamil gramer writen during 10th to 15th centuries by anti tamils.
Naveen kumar

Ashburn, VA

#641 Aug 14, 2014
More facts about tamilnadu history. Click the below link and read all the coments. http://m.topix.com/forum/topstories/TFP3S689V...

Since: May 14

Singapore, Singapore

#642 Aug 14, 2014
Naveen, this is a thread between Tamil Vs Kannada.

Don't spam this thread too by posting irrelevant comments about Telugu.

Create a separate thread for 'Telugu Vs Tamil' and write what ever you want..
Tamil Singam

Bangalore, India

#643 Aug 14, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text>
arey bloody rascal, what r u thinking about tamil ra? Tamil is a tribal version of Telugu. The language u r speaking is borrowed from telugus ra. Mad idiot. U dont have any language ra mad buggers.
Moodra naathaari... Who are you to talk about tamil and tamils?? shut your mouth and other holes mental pu...
Tamil Singam

Bangalore, India

#644 Aug 14, 2014
Neelakaran wrote:
Naveen, this is a thread between Tamil Vs Kannada.
Don't spam this thread too by posting irrelevant comments about Telugu.
Create a separate thread for 'Telugu Vs Tamil' and write what ever you want..
nanbare, ivanukku nallapadiyaa sonna ketkamaataan... ella ketta vaarthaiyum pottu ezhuthanum...
Tamil Singam

Bangalore, India

#645 Aug 14, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
<quoted text>
arai mad idiot, elaiya might be a tamil name. But his father rasaiah was telugu. subrahmanya bharathi name was subbayya is a telugu name.subrahmanya bharathi is a telugu people name in tn. U dont have bra,ha,thi letters in tamil. Ayya means sir in telugu and its a telugu origin name. Bugger go and search ur tamil names ur tamil names like permaul,periyar,selvam tamils r african origins imported at A.D. Times. Tamilnadu was formed with 42% of telugus.How many people in tamilnadu have the name ayya name? Still some thousands of people in telugu have names like ayya,iah,anna. All r telugu names rajayya,subbayya,mallayya,yell aiah,pochaiah,ranganna,pullann a,ramaiah,kishtaiah,etc.. And many names.
dont write anything here fool.bloody rascal... you are a biggest shameless guy in this world.
shyam

Ashburn, VA

#646 Aug 14, 2014
Naveen kumar wrote:
Abey shyam,multiple crosser dont write with different names. All u writing with different names and replying ur self ugly stupid idiot.
shall I explain how u caught red handed by posting under my name itself to all people here, do u like get insulted here too huh,, shall I show ur multiple crossing names and the comments u posted under it...

I warn u, this is last.. if u put all ur silly things on me, then I will pour out all ur multiple crossed comments here.. be careful okay

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min Pegasus 272,886
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min Rosa_Winkel 879,166
9/11&bin 35 min REV CAROL 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 49 min RoSesz 603,254
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr curtjester1 41,145
gay at ghaziabad (Jul '14) 2 hr Rohot 11
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 2 hr Ruby88 53,491
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 7 hr dollarsbill 8,061
The Christian Atheist debate 8 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 3,849
More from around the web