Does that mean he has testicles, then?

What for?

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#25578 Jul 19, 2013
Hannah Stuhlreyer wrote:
God's not dead. He is real.
Can you offer ANY objective, testable evidence to support this claim?

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#25580 Jul 24, 2013
Hannah Stuhlreyer wrote:
God's not dead. He is real.
Idk

Bakersfield, CA

#25581 Aug 22, 2013
People are corrupted that's why. When they think god created something they automatically believe that what was created can't be studied it should be supernatural. they think just because knowledge exist that you shouldn't believe in God.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#25582 Aug 22, 2013
Idk wrote:
People are corrupted that's why. When they think god created something they automatically believe that what was created can't be studied it should be supernatural. they think just because knowledge exist that you shouldn't believe in God.
Wrong.

People do not believe in your god because there is **nothing** in the real world that shows your god is **real**.

That's pretty much it in a nutshell.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#25583 Aug 23, 2013
Idk wrote:
You are a retard. Stop trying to pretend like you know what anyone else thinks.
Jdam

Mckinney, TX

#25584 Sep 2, 2013
This has been written about on other posts on the Internet. Have you ever seen the indie movie Pi? There was an interesting idea there. The design of it is as premature as our young, earthly, fleshy minds can grasp, but it is simply this: there is a common design at work here. With an experimentally rare exception, all animals are bi-symmetrical. Water has very unique properties (ice floats so fish can live underneath, water can run up a 150 ft tree by pressure). Getting back to bi-symmetrical design, is this where we subconsciously get "good and evil"? Angel on one shoulder, devil on the other. The expression "two-faced"? Two sides to a coin. Positive and negative even on a particulate scale. Light and dark. Design at work. This also mirrors our emotions as well. Happy/sad. Love/hate. Peace/fear. Balance. What are we? Remove our electric pulse, our spark, our soul... we are nothing more than a pile of meat, amino acids, trace minerals and water. A "cosmic accident" to me implies an asteroid colliding with a planet or a moon. It DOES NOT imply over 500 million species of life forming on one single planet. Are we rare in the universe? Absolutely. Are we alone? I would think not. A Creator that could make this happen here would not waste His works throughout the whole universe. Getting back to what I was originally saying about design, the movie Pi implemented the theory of the Fibonacci sequence or The Golden Spiral. All life starts small, grows outward (somewhat exponentially) and then returns to itself again. Trees produce seeds (conifers, acorns, fruit) and the seeds grow into huge trees. Mammals start from microscopic tadpoles and grow... well, a blue whale also started from a tadpole. Well, I've rambled on long enough. Hope this helps. Oh, and one more thing... some miracles are easily explained by science and some are not. The ones that are not, you must simply thank God for.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#25585 Sep 2, 2013
Jdam wrote:
This has been written about on other posts on the Internet. Have you ever seen the indie movie Pi? There was an interesting idea there. The design of it is as premature as our young, earthly, fleshy minds can grasp, but it is simply this: there is a common design at work here. With an experimentally rare exception, all animals are bi-symmetrical. Water has very unique properties (ice floats so fish can live underneath, water can run up a 150 ft tree by pressure). Getting back to bi-symmetrical design, is this where we subconsciously get "good and evil"? Angel on one shoulder, devil on the other. The expression "two-faced"? Two sides to a coin. Positive and negative even on a particulate scale. Light and dark. Design at work. This also mirrors our emotions as well. Happy/sad. Love/hate. Peace/fear. Balance. What are we? Remove our electric pulse, our spark, our soul... we are nothing more than a pile of meat, amino acids, trace minerals and water. A "cosmic accident" to me implies an asteroid colliding with a planet or a moon. It DOES NOT imply over 500 million species of life forming on one single planet. Are we rare in the universe? Absolutely. Are we alone? I would think not. A Creator that could make this happen here would not waste His works throughout the whole universe. Getting back to what I was originally saying about design, the movie Pi implemented the theory of the Fibonacci sequence or The Golden Spiral. All life starts small, grows outward (somewhat exponentially) and then returns to itself again. Trees produce seeds (conifers, acorns, fruit) and the seeds grow into huge trees. Mammals start from microscopic tadpoles and grow... well, a blue whale also started from a tadpole. Well, I've rambled on long enough. Hope this helps. Oh, and one more thing... some miracles are easily explained by science and some are not. The ones that are not, you must simply thank God for.
Nothing in your creationist bullshyt is based on facts.

Proof? Here: http://www.talkorigins.org/

"intelligent design" has been completely debunked as fraud.

“Putten the SIN ”

Since: Nov 08

back in Wisconsin

#25586 Sep 3, 2013
Jdam wrote:
Im not sifting through this muck woo.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#25587 Sep 4, 2013
Jdam wrote:
you must simply thank God for.
Which God, Zeus, Horus, Thor, or Jehovah?
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#25588 Sep 4, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>Which God, Zeus, Horus, Thor, or Jehovah?
Which one do you know the most about?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#25589 Sep 5, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one do you know the most about?
the fake one

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#25590 Sep 5, 2013
expert lol
\
\\

why do you grey box?

<snicker>
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#25591 Sep 5, 2013
karl44 wrote:
expert lol
\
\\
why do you grey box?
<snicker>
You got no game, snack shack! Get back on the porch...

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#25592 Sep 5, 2013
I don't know its so much about not believing in God, but not believing in human perception of what God is. I believe in God, but currently don't believe in any religion that think it knows who God is. I believe that God has unconditional love for all even the worse of the worse but every religion i come across puts requirements on how to receive Gods blessings.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#25593 Sep 5, 2013
realmatrix wrote:
I don't know its so much about not believing in God, but not believing in human perception of what God is. I believe in God, but currently don't believe in any religion that think it knows who God is. I believe that God has unconditional love for all even the worse of the worse but every religion i come across puts requirements on how to receive Gods blessings.
.... aaaand?

I do not believe in **your** perception of what god is either.

Next!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#25594 Sep 5, 2013
karl44 wrote:
expert lol
\
\\
why do you grey box?
<snicker>
Because he had his previous posts bannated. Multiple times, too.

So he is forced to post via grey-box...

.... too funny!
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#25595 Sep 5, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he had his previous posts bannated. Multiple times, too.
So he is forced to post via grey-box...
.... too funny!
Why do you keep talking about your mom's grey box?

You home sick?

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#25596 Sep 6, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>Which God, Zeus, Horus, Thor, or Jehovah?
Which one do you worship? Or, which was the God of your ancestors?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 183,688
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min kent 668,054
what are the physical differences between india... (Jun '09) 17 min Das 87
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 20 min Rosa_Winkel 92,941
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 24 min Rosa_Winkel 979,535
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 57 min Student 46,048
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 619,241
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 286,113
More from around the web