“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#25446 Jun 1, 2013
IPphantom wrote:
I believe in God, the christian God.
Then you are, literally, insane.

Period.

You have no facts. You have no evidence. You have exactly nothing to support your beliefs.

That is the very definition of insane.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#25447 Jun 1, 2013
IPphantom wrote:
Basically it seems that athiests either Hate God or they just don't want to deal with the weekly or daily requirements that most christians are somewhat obligated to.
You are so correct: I REFUSE to participate in the DAILY HATE-SESSIONS wherein you sit around and pretend you are somehow magically superior to everyone else.

While at the same time, you think about how much you really hate everyone NOT in your little exclusive club.

You are so right.. I would not want to do that-- ever.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#25448 Jun 1, 2013
IPphantom wrote:
Yes I mean I don't believe to be but what if Im wrong, and there is no God?
Then? You have wasted your entire life in a HATE-CULT.

How sad is THAT?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#25449 Jun 1, 2013
IPphantom wrote:
But what if God is real?
If YOUR hate-god turns out to be real?

I will **literally** hork a lugi into his terrorist-eye.

Your god?

Is a monster- not worthy of the name "god".

Seriously: your god, if your bible is true?

RAPED AN UNDERAGE TEEN-- and then did not bother to marry her!

That's how he started his religion!

Rape!

That is ... HORRIBLE!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#25450 Jun 1, 2013
IPphantom wrote:
You mean to tell me that they just died? If i were to kill your whole family just because they were white, you would want me to burn in hell for what I did, its a natural hatred against those who are actually that evil.
No-- I would not wish hell on ANYONE.

Not even Hitler or YOU.

NOBODY BUT NOBODY DESERVES TORTURE FOR ANY REASON--LET ALONE INFINITE TORTURE.

Only TERRORISTS use torture!

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#25451 Jun 2, 2013
IPphantom wrote:
you mean to tell me that ALL the evil people in the record of history just died? They killed millions of people, and they suffer nothing from it. Yes God lets evil abound, but he also gave humans free will to actually control it, but people would rather sin than be good. Also hell is Gods way of punishing people that had a whole life time to right thing. Hitler. Stalin, Osama. You mean to tell me that they just died? If i were to kill your whole family just because they were white, you would want me to burn in hell for what I did, its a natural hatred against those who are actually that evil. T
According to your bible, hell isn't just for those who are evil, but for good people whose only crime was not believing in Jesus. That is sick
Ane

United States

#25453 Jun 3, 2013
And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed with his mighty angels, in flaming fire take vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power. (2 Thessalonians 1:7-9 KJV)

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#25454 Jun 3, 2013
Ane wrote:
And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed with his mighty angels, in flaming fire take vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power.(2 Thessalonians 1:7-9 KJV)
Your HATE is duly noted and reported.

HATE CRIMES are considered a terrorist act you know.

Threatening people with TORTURE is a hate-crime.

Just so you know...

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#25455 Jun 4, 2013
Ane wrote:
And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed with his mighty angels, in flaming fire take vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power.(2 Thessalonians 1:7-9 KJV)
It seems mighty shameful for God to torture people just for not "knowing" him.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#25456 Jun 4, 2013
God has revealed Himself to sinful, spiritually fallen man through His creation, but sinful man has resisted Him because he enjoys spiritual darkness and shuns holiness and righteousness...all to the delight of the Evil One, the Wicked One, Satan the devil, the Thief of the human soul.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#25459 Jun 4, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
All that Satan does is centered around ONE ULTIMATE GOAL: Seeing lost human beings die having REJECTED the Lord Jesus Christ. THAT brings him more satisfaction than anything because that's all he has left before he faces eternal damnation. The Holy Cross of Calvary is the 'insurance policy' that will keep you from joining him......but you MUST ACCEPT IT...Just keepin it......REAL.
That doesn't even make sense. Do you think I work on a per diem? If I don't care about people then why would I care where they spend eternity? Fuel for the fire? You people are absolutely insane.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#25461 Jun 4, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
All that Satan does is centered around ONE ULTIMATE GOAL: Seeing lost human beings die having REJECTED the Lord Jesus Christ. THAT brings him more satisfaction than anything because that's all he has left before he faces eternal damnation. The Holy Cross of Calvary is the 'insurance policy' that will keep you from joining him......but you MUST ACCEPT IT...Just keepin it......REAL.
Well, since the Bible proves that Jesus is a false god, then your "Satan" must be working for the God of the Bible to keep people OUT of Hell...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#25462 Jun 4, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't even make sense. Do you think I work on a per diem? If I don't care about people then why would I care where they spend eternity? Fuel for the fire? You people are absolutely insane.

<runs up and drops off jug of fuel...runs away>

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#25463 Jun 4, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
God has revealed Himself to sinful, spiritually fallen man through His creation, but sinful man has resisted Him because he enjoys spiritual darkness and shuns holiness and righteousness...all to the delight of the Evil One, the Wicked One, Satan the devil, the Thief of the human soul.
I see we have another Satan worshiper in our midst.

Interesting: this poster gives all the **real** power to his favorite, Satan.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#25464 Jun 4, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, since the Bible proves that Jesus is a false god, then your "Satan" must be working for the God of the Bible to keep people OUT of Hell...
LOL!

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#25465 Jun 5, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
<runs up and drops off jug of fuel...runs away>
Bahahahahahaha

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#25466 Jun 5, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
100% correct!

This is why we live by faith now... Some folks think God is mean, they haven't seen the mean the that is going to happen. Wait until the 'Wrath of God' descends upon Earth. Every knee will fall to the ground in worship, believers and non-believers alike...

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#25467 Jun 5, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Bahahahahahaha
Here...(hands him a Fire Extinguisher)

Since God handed you over to me, it has been a full time job just trying to keep you out of trouble... lol

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#25468 Jun 5, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
Every knee will fall to the ground in worship, believers and non-believers alike...
False.

If, by some ugly twist of horrid fate, your monster-terrorist god IS real and DOES end the world?

**I** will not bow to such a monster-- I might hork a lugi in his masochistic eye--but I won't BOW NOR KNEEL.

Kneeling is what SLAVES do. I'm not a slave.

So your claim, above? Is just an ugly display of your ugly ego.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#25469 Jun 5, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Here...(hands him a Fire Extinguisher)
Since God handed you over to me, it has been a full time job just trying to keep you out of trouble... lol
More display of hate and a massive ego on your part.

Sickening.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 14 min Bongo 104,910
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min kent 673,430
News Michael Jackson broke down racial barriers (Jun '09) 1 hr Spotted Wee 1,563
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Peter Ross 445,807
crystal bottoms former charm on SouthernCharms (Sep '09) 5 hr Ann 36
How old is "old enough" for sex? (Jun '15) 6 hr Breadcrumb Trail 29
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 hr bad bob 184,629
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 hr nanoanomaly 981,409
More from around the web