Jojo

Lafayette, LA

#25261 Mar 22, 2013
You'll see. I feel sorry for you ignorant people. I pray that god forgives you.

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Nothing creates... Nothing

#25262 Mar 22, 2013
Jojo wrote:
ME to, these people are ignorant imbeciles

“In God we trust”

#25263 Mar 22, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
So.
All your god has, is extortion then?
I mean-- you say "before it's too late" (only you left off the apostrophe-- bad grammar) like there is some sort of THREAT.
Silly-bigot: there is no hell, just as there is no heaven.
Your monster-torturing god isn't any more real than Santa Claus.
So your threats are worthless.
We're not threatening you. Atheists are ignorant, arrogant, disrespectful, rude people who take no interest in other people's beliefs. Christians are kind, loving, hard working and Respectful people. Even if we're wrong about our God being real, we're still much kinder than Atheists will ever be.

“In God we trust”

#25264 Mar 22, 2013
Christians are so Helpful and Atheists just go blabbering around, Jesus is not real, Jesus is not real, like little toddlers.

“In God we trust”

#25265 Mar 22, 2013
Believe it or not, there are 2billion Christians in the world, 1.6billion Muslims and 900million atheists. You're dropping slowly but surely

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#25266 Mar 22, 2013
Jojo wrote:
Your seething examples of hatred knows no limits, it seems.

More to the point? You actually think that YOU-- little old human YOU---

-- actually has the MAGIC POWER to CHANGE THE MIND OF YOUR MONSTER-GOD!

..... wait.... what?

Yep.

That is EXACTLY what you mean when you say:

"I pray that god forgives you."

..... wow.

Your ego is... HUGE.

LMAO!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#25267 Mar 22, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
We're not threatening you. Atheists are ignorant, arrogant, disrespectful, rude people who take no interest in other people's beliefs. Christians are kind, loving, hard working and Respectful people. Even if we're wrong about our God being real, we're still much kinder than Atheists will ever be.
Oh, but you ARE threatening us!

In the past, you could even murder us non-believers at a whim.

But SECULAR LAW now prevents you from burning "heretics".

So you have fallen back to more mundane threats: threats of infinite torture at the hands of your torturing-terrorist god.

Loving?

You don't know the meaning of the word "loving"-- you are the exact OPPOSITE of loving, here.

I see through to the seething hate in your words-- make no mistake.

We are watching your hate-cult.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#25268 Mar 22, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
Christians are so Helpful and Atheists just go blabbering around, Jesus is not real, Jesus is not real, like little toddlers.
"Helpful"?

Seriously?

How is it HELPFUL to picket women's clinics, spewing your hate and preventing women you don't even know, from getting medical treatment they need? That's not help--that's HATE.

How is it HELPFUL to deny and vote to deny the gays equality under the laws of marriage? Your HATE keeps this from happening-- that's not help.

How is it HELPFUL to vote for politicians who give tax breaks to ONLY THE TOP 1%? That's not helpful--that's enabling of more greed.

How is it HELPFUL to force your ugly beliefs into science class in the form of creationism? Creationism isn't science-- it's pretty stupid religious belief. That's not helpful-- that's SELFISH.

How is it HELPFUL to have your ugly religion take TAX CREDITS away from a struggling nation to feed your ugly habits of HATE, BIGOTRY AND GREED? By continuing to claim "tax exemption" you are being GREEDY-- not helpful.

Helpful?

You guys are the opposite of helpful-- you people are literal parasites.

“I beleave in reason not god”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#25269 Mar 22, 2013
CHRIS NEEDS TO EVOLVE wrote:
CHRIS -
HOW CAN U BELIEVE IN GOD. NO PROOF. PERIOD. YOU IDIOTS. THERE IS NO ARGUMENT TO BE HAD, BECUZ ALL OF YOU LESS INTELLIGENT BEINGS SIMPLY SAY "YOU HAVE TO HAVE FAITH." STUPID STUPID STUPID. PLEASE HURRY UP AND EXPIRE SO YOU CAN BE REPLACED WITH AN INTELLIGENT BEING SUCH AS MYSELF. LOL.
as an athetsic can I ask you not to post anymore. your makeing us look bad
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#25271 Mar 22, 2013
Jojo wrote:
try praying for some reason..

we dont need your evil religion,it makes you stupid

www.evilbible.com
Jojo

Lafayette, LA

#25272 Mar 22, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
ME to, these people are ignorant imbeciles
Thank you!
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#25273 Mar 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Hmm... none of those were why I quit believing.
Reason zero: there isn't actually a god to believe in
that your willing to admit to
everyone knows that when a person decides to make any decision on any thing
there is a base root to that decision
no one in this world, has ever made a decision based on nothing
it isn't logical
and your credibility goes down the drain

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#25274 Mar 23, 2013
mztza wrote:
<quoted text>
that your willing to admit to
Nope-- none of your "reasons" applied to me or my life in any way.

Clearly, ALL of them apply to YOURS, or you wouldn't have thought of them in the first place.

So.

How's prison working out for you, then?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#25275 Mar 23, 2013
mztza wrote:
everyone knows that when a person decides to make any decision on any thing
there is a base root to that decision
no one in this world, has ever made a decision based on nothing
it isn't logical
and your credibility goes down the drain
My "decision" to be an atheist is the result of me losing all my faith in gods.

In reality, it was not so much of a choice--as it was a realization-- that I no longer had ANY faith in the ridiculous (gods).

So, in fact? I did not make a decision at all! I just lost my faith--

-- why?

Easy: the faith had NO BASIS IN REALITY.

Since it seems that ALL GOD ARE NOT REAL? It was the realization that NOTHING can come from something that isn't there.

Once I realized this? I could not lie (faith) to myself any more.

And the default state is atheist-- no faith.

Not a decisions at all, as it turns out

So... who's lost their credibility?

Oh! that would be ...

... YOU.

Well.... that would be you if you actually had HAD any in the first place...
Tom

Spring Valley, NY

#25279 Mar 27, 2013
CHRIS NEEDS TO EVOLVE wrote:
CHRIS -
HOW CAN U BELIEVE IN GOD. NO PROOF. PERIOD. YOU IDIOTS. THERE IS NO ARGUMENT TO BE HAD, BECUZ ALL OF YOU LESS INTELLIGENT BEINGS SIMPLY SAY "YOU HAVE TO HAVE FAITH." STUPID STUPID STUPID. PLEASE HURRY UP AND EXPIRE SO YOU CAN BE REPLACED WITH AN INTELLIGENT BEING SUCH AS MYSELF. LOL.
You are "intelligent" alright. Many people have turned thier back on God and now they cannot see the obvious. I got a few easy things even you can look at chris that proves God's exhistance. Just look at Every single animal and species on this planet, how they are so unique and differnent from eachother. How each of these have a specific PURPOSE, how they are twined within eachother, how INTELLIGENT even aniamls are. For example how Dogs have emotions and feelings, how they dream, how they can save a humans life they love, how they die when their owner dies from pain and sadness. How our earth is at the PERFECT distance from the Sun so that we don't boil to death and are at the perfect tempature for life to even be possible. How complex and magnificant the human body is and the brain. How large and complex the universe is and the billions of stars and planets that surround us. How we have a literal shield known as Jupiter that protects us from getting destroyed by comments because of it's gravitional pull is so strong it pulls most large rocks at itself off the path from the earth. But yes.. It was all "random" Chris.. everything started from a big explosion and bacteria that we grew from the primordial soup on the ground from. And beleivers are the "unintelligent" ones. Jeeze.

“In God we trust”

#25280 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>
So.
All your god has, is extortion then?
I mean-- you say "before it's too late" (only you left off the apostrophe-- bad grammar) like there is some sort of THREAT.
Silly-bigot: there is no hell, just as there is no heaven.
Your monster-torturing god isn't any more real than Santa Claus.
So your threats are worthless.
did you not listing to jojo, then you are really ignorant.

“In God we trust”

#25281 Mar 27, 2013
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
You are "intelligent" alright. Many people have turned thier back on God and now they cannot see the obvious. I got a few easy things even you can look at chris that proves God's exhistance. Just look at Every single animal and species on this planet, how they are so unique and differnent from eachother. How each of these have a specific PURPOSE, how they are twined within eachother, how INTELLIGENT even aniamls are. For example how Dogs have emotions and feelings, how they dream, how they can save a humans life they love, how they die when their owner dies from pain and sadness. How our earth is at the PERFECT distance from the Sun so that we don't boil to death and are at the perfect tempature for life to even be possible. How complex and magnificant the human body is and the brain. How large and complex the universe is and the billions of stars and planets that surround us. How we have a literal shield known as Jupiter that protects us from getting destroyed by comments because of it's gravitional pull is so strong it pulls most large rocks at itself off the path from the earth. But yes.. It was all "random" Chris.. everything started from a big explosion and bacteria that we grew from the primordial soup on the ground from. And beleivers are the "unintelligent" ones. Jeeze.
So true, look at this earth, if gravity changed one bit, earth would collapse. If we were just a bit too far or a bit too close too the sun we would die of massive temperatures. Look at the dinosaurs, I mean, why would they, asteroids cannot hit earth, because the atmosphere will destroy it. In the dinosaur times the atmosphere was much stronger, and a asteroid so big, hit the earth and killed the Dinosaurs so new life could form, that asteroid would've broken up if it wasn't for god.

So atheists, ask that question to yourself, how did everything come so perfectly, I wonder how did it.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#25283 Mar 28, 2013
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
You are "intelligent" alright. Many people have turned thier back on God and now they cannot see the obvious.
Nope. I never did that-- I'm basically the same person, who WOKE UP and recognized your ugly god wasn't real in the first place.

There was no "turning my back" bullsh7t.

How could I "turn my back" to something that wasn't even there?
Tom wrote:
I got a few easy things even you can look at chris that proves God's exhistance.
Really? This ought to be good for a few laughs...
Tom wrote:
Just look at Every single animal and species on this planet, how they are so unique and differnent from eachother.
1) they are hardly "unique" and different-- in fact?

There are more similarities than differences.

Did you know you share about 20% of your DNA with carrots?

Yep-- you do. That's hardly "unique".

And since your "argument" has just been destroyed? So too your "argument" for your ugly god is destroyed.
Tom wrote:
How each of these have a specific PURPOSE, how they are twined within eachother, how INTELLIGENT even aniamls are.
1)... what? "purpose"?

What are you blathering on about-- there is no magical "purpose" to life on earth-- it just is.

As for "twined within each other" that is easily explained by scientific evolution.

I won't argue against animal intelligence-- that's demonstratively true-- they are nearly as intelligent as humans-- and some far more intelligent that your typical True Believerô such as yourself.

But once again, I've demolished your "argument".
Tom wrote:
For example how Dogs have emotions and feelings, how they dream, how they can save a humans life they love, how they die when their owner dies from pain and sadness.
Proof that humans and dogs are not all that different, and that they both evolved from some common ancestor.

Good! You just argued FOR evolution-- and AGAINST your ugly godling.

Good!
Tom wrote:
How our earth is at the PERFECT distance from the Sun so that we don't boil to death and are at the perfect tempature for life to even be possible.
Ya got that bass-ackawards you ignorant idiot: life on earth EVOLVED to fit EARTH'S CONDITIONS.

Not the other way around, you ignorant moron.
Tom wrote:
How complex and magnificant the human body is and the brain.
Argument from incredulity--- fail.
Tom wrote:
How large and complex the universe is and the billions of stars and planets that surround us. How we have a literal shield known as Jupiter that protects us from getting destroyed by comments because of it's gravitional pull is so strong it pulls most large rocks at itself off the path from the earth.
Tom wrote:
But yes.. It was all "random" Chris.. everything started from a big explosion and bacteria that we grew from the primordial soup on the ground from. And beleivers are the "unintelligent" ones. Jeeze.
Yes-- you ARE the unintelligent one-- and grossly uninformed too.

Fail.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#25284 Mar 28, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
did you not listing to jojo, then you are really ignorant.
Please use English.

Your gibberish above has no meaning, so far as I can tell.

Perhaps you are speaking in tongues?

<LMAO>

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#25285 Mar 28, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
So true, look at this earth, if gravity changed one bit, earth would collapse. If we were just a bit too far or a bit too close too the sun we would die of massive temperatures. Look at the dinosaurs, I mean, why would they, asteroids cannot hit earth, because the atmosphere will destroy it. In the dinosaur times the atmosphere was much stronger, and a asteroid so big, hit the earth and killed the Dinosaurs so new life could form, that asteroid would've broken up if it wasn't for god.
So atheists, ask that question to yourself, how did everything come so perfectly, I wonder how did it.

For one?

Life on earth is BARELY GOOD ENOUGH-- not even CLOSE to "perfect".

I can list 100's of flaws in just the human "design" alone-- the supposedly "top" of the "creation".

That right there? These horrid flaws, that cause so much grief to most of humanity?

Is proof-positive that IF your ugly god is real?

Your ugly god is grossly incompetent.

Fail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min New Age Spiritual... 542,768
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Buck Crick 739,607
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Eagle 12 227,607
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min Dr_Zorderz 259,595
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 16 min lisw 173,712
sexting (guys only) (Jul '12) 28 min girls united states 168
chat with demi lovato 112 (the real official de... (Jan '09) 38 min Rachael13 1,856

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••