Comments
24,241 - 24,260 of 24,619 Comments Last updated May 28, 2014

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#25239 Mar 20, 2013
Just for fun xD wrote:
<quoted text>
It just doesnt feel right, that's just what my feeling tells me. And I'm not saying this based on religions, faith or the bible, just based on feelings. Im not saying its wrong nor do I have that right to tell people whats wrong. I am just announcing what I feel.
Not that I have problems seeing or talking with one, but it always reminds me of it. At the other hand, if two men love each other, then leave it like that, is what I think. I dont see the point to meddle into someone else relation, specialy when not directly attached to me.
And just like I mentioned in the past comment, I think gay couple deserve the same right a normal couple has, including the things that other guy named, like adopting kids, etc.
The only ones I am against are the ones who get and spread STD's on purpose. And if a gay couple forces his kids to be gay. Just like they had the right to choose to be gay, the kids should have the right to choose to follow into their parents footsteps or be heterosexual.
Statistically speaking? There are far more "straight" people who deliberately spread STD's than the gays could.

This is based on sound statistical mathematics, not polls or observation.

Yet you don't appear to be equally condemning of these folk as you are of the gays whom you think are ... "icky".

Why?

When you can fully understand your answer, you might better understand why you think they are ... "icky".

:)

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#25240 Mar 20, 2013
Just for fun xD wrote:
<quoted text>
Also true, but at least he tries a peacful way. Not easy to do of course, but atleast a change of cease fire might appear for a limited time.
Also, it depends on the generation. History has shown a lot of war events. For example most wars were started because people tried to follow in the history's footsteps, like the romans for example.
Well, I cant say its perfect now in the present, but at least its a starting point. If I could describe the present situation by comparing it with the past, we could say its an organized mess, which slowly is starting to take a route. Like I said, it depends mostly on the generation. The past generation has chosen the path of freedom, rights and laws. Now its up to us to stay on the route the past generation sacrificed to get on and pass it on to the next generation.
You are correct, vis a vis history.

But as for the religious poster "trying the peaceful way"? I'm not so sure about that.

He demands we respect his beliefs-- while at the same time, his beliefs are nothing short of bullying the uninformed!

Is that peaceful or worthy of respect?

I think not.

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Nothing creates... Nothing

#25241 Mar 20, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not?
It's clear from the NT that Jesus was gay: the gospel of John the Divine states over and over again, "the disciple whom Jesus loved".
That's about as gay as it gets, right there.
More to the point? Jesus was first and foremost, a Jew. Unmarried Jews were unheard of by age 33-ish. It just wasn't done, back in those days.
Yet, we see Jesus and 12 unmarried men, hanging out exclusively with one another, none marrying as you'd expect of a Jew.
It just doesn't get any gayer than that.
Jesus was neither gay or liked the opposite sex, I don't know what you call that. Anyways I don't believe you got Gay Jews, but I do believe if there were any atheists, some of them would be Gay.

“In God we trust”

#25242 Mar 20, 2013
<quoted text>
And you'd be 100% wrong, too.
History teaches us that lesson as well.
Passivity only permits the bullies to win....
You atheists won't win, sure there are a lot of religious people becoming an atheist, but there are just as much turning to religion.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#25243 Mar 21, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was neither gay or liked the opposite sex, I don't know what you call that. Anyways I don't believe you got Gay Jews, but I do believe if there were any atheists, some of them would be Gay.
Why not?

It's clear from the NT that Jesus was gay: the gospel of John the Divine states over and over again, "the disciple whom Jesus loved".

More to the point? Jesus was first and foremost, a Jew. Unmarried Jews were unheard of by age 33-ish. It just wasn't done, back in those days.

Yet, we see Jesus and 12 unmarried men, hanging out exclusively with one another, none marrying as you'd expect of a Jew.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#25244 Mar 21, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
You atheists won't win, sure there are a lot of religious people becoming an atheist, but there are just as much turning to religion.
Nope-- more people are rejecting religion than are turning back to it.

And you >>certainly<< never (or almost-never) see a secular person turn to religion.

>>only<< people who experienced the early-childhood brainwashing return to it in times of extreme stress or mental depression.

Or the mentally ill, of course.

In short?

Only people who's minds are impaired by something, disease, old-age, mental ailment, etc, are the sort to return to religion.

Anyone who's mind remains sane? And has rejected religion? Never returns to that bit of insanity.

Without exception.

So.

Why is it that only >>insane<< people are religious?

“In God we trust”

#25246 Mar 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Nope-- more people are rejecting religion than are turning back to it.
And you >>certainly<< never (or almost-never) see a secular person turn to religion.
>>only<< people who experienced the early-childhood brainwashing return to it in times of extreme stress or mental depression.
Or the mentally ill, of course.
In short?
Only people who's minds are impaired by something, disease, old-age, mental ailment, etc, are the sort to return to religion.
Anyone who's mind remains sane? And has rejected religion? Never returns to that bit of insanity.
Without exception.
So.
Wrong more people are turning to religion

“In God we trust”

#25247 Mar 21, 2013
<quoted text>
I wonder the same thing about atheists. Why are they insane.

“In God we trust”

#25248 Mar 21, 2013
Deal with it, the US is actually 15percent Muslim,20percent Christian, 35percent catholic, 10percent atheism and 5percent other.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#25249 Mar 21, 2013
they've been dealt a hard path to walk, and believes that how could jesus be so cruel, we all have our crosses to bear... and the righteous path to lead. we are all dealt different tasks to become great.

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

#25250 Mar 21, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
Deal with it, the US is actually 15percent Muslim,20percent Christian, 35percent catholic, 10percent atheism and 5percent other.
10 + 20 + 35 + 10 + 5 = 80

Is the remaining 20% Pastafarian?

“In God we trust”

#25251 Mar 21, 2013
Damnet!! I worked out wrong, it's 15percent atheism and 5percent other

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#25253 Mar 21, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, no. Not in the real world, anyway. Atheism is growing faster than religion - which is shrinking as a percentage of the population. People are born into following a faith, then as they grow up and learn, they become atheists.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#25254 Mar 21, 2013
<quoted text>Why not?
John 19:26 When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son!

Jesus introduced his mother to her son-in-law.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#25255 Mar 21, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
John 19:26 When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son!
Jesus introduced his mother to her son-in-law.
Yes-- either Jesus was married to a woman or to John.

A bit of an editorial slip-up on the part of bible-creators.
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#25256 Mar 21, 2013
here are more reasons,
why they refuse to believe in GOD
because of
1. lifestyle
2. peer pressure
3. embarrassed
4. targeted
5. alienation
6. made fun of
7. labeled
8. called a fantic
10. never taught about GOD
11. ego
12. afraid they have to give up something
13. they will never be forgiven
14. fear of the unknown
15. stubborn
16. anger

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#25257 Mar 21, 2013
mztza wrote:
here are more reasons,
why they refuse to believe in GOD
because of
1. lifestyle
2. peer pressure
3. embarrassed
4. targeted
5. alienation
6. made fun of
7. labeled
8. called a fantic
10. never taught about GOD
11. ego
12. afraid they have to give up something
13. they will never be forgiven
14. fear of the unknown
15. stubborn
16. anger
Hmm... none of those were why I quit believing.

Reason zero: there isn't actually a god to believe in
Jojo

Lafayette, LA

#25258 Mar 21, 2013
To all you non believers, you'll see. At the end when you stay here and gods people leave. I'm not saying I'm perfect and I have a lot of work to do. But I know my Heavenly Father is up there in heaven waiting for you people to open your eyes. Believe what you want. I feel bad for you. But there still is a chance. If you repent and allow God in your life. When he comes don't say no one ever told me. Cause I am. My name is Jojo and I believe in Jesus Christ! And I believe he will come down for his people and we will live an eternal life in heaven. Change now while you have the chance. Before its to late.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#25259 Mar 21, 2013
Jojo wrote:
To all you non believers, you'll see. At the end when you stay here and gods people leave. I'm not saying I'm perfect and I have a lot of work to do. But I know my Heavenly Father is up there in heaven waiting for you people to open your eyes. Believe what you want. I feel bad for you. But there still is a chance. If you repent and allow God in your life. When he comes don't say no one ever told me. Cause I am. My name is Jojo and I believe in Jesus Christ! And I believe he will come down for his people and we will live an eternal life in heaven. Change now while you have the chance. Before its to late.
So.

All your god has, is extortion then?

I mean-- you say "before it's too late" (only you left off the apostrophe-- bad grammar) like there is some sort of THREAT.

Silly-bigot: there is no hell, just as there is no heaven.

Your monster-torturing god isn't any more real than Santa Claus.

So your threats are worthless.

“Handsome white and black men”

Since: Jan 10

Interracial love

#25260 Mar 22, 2013
Jojo wrote:
Which God will judge me, Zeus, Horus, or Yaweh?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min Charlie Sheen 257,950
"50" BEHEADINGS Next in USA ? (*News) 3 min Monty Anaconda 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Buck Crick 732,903
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Michael 538,910
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Stilgar Fifrawi 226,336
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min Chosen Holy Dr Sh... 599,877
The REALITY of workplace unhappiness for millio... 19 min Senecus 4
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••