“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#25253 Mar 21, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
You atheists won't win, sure there are a lot of religious people becoming an atheist, but there are just as much turning to religion.
Ah, no. Not in the real world, anyway. Atheism is growing faster than religion - which is shrinking as a percentage of the population. People are born into following a faith, then as they grow up and learn, they become atheists.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#25254 Mar 21, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Why not?
It's clear from the NT that Jesus was gay: the gospel of John the Divine states over and over again, "the disciple whom Jesus loved".
That's about as gay as it gets, right there.
More to the point? Jesus was first and foremost, a Jew. Unmarried Jews were unheard of by age 33-ish. It just wasn't done, back in those days.
Yet, we see Jesus and 12 unmarried men, hanging out exclusively with one another, none marrying as you'd expect of a Jew.
It just doesn't get any gayer than that.
:)
John 19:26 When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son!

Jesus introduced his mother to her son-in-law.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#25255 Mar 21, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
John 19:26 When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son!
Jesus introduced his mother to her son-in-law.
Yes-- either Jesus was married to a woman or to John.

A bit of an editorial slip-up on the part of bible-creators.
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#25256 Mar 21, 2013
here are more reasons,
why they refuse to believe in GOD
because of
1. lifestyle
2. peer pressure
3. embarrassed
4. targeted
5. alienation
6. made fun of
7. labeled
8. called a fantic
10. never taught about GOD
11. ego
12. afraid they have to give up something
13. they will never be forgiven
14. fear of the unknown
15. stubborn
16. anger

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#25257 Mar 21, 2013
mztza wrote:
here are more reasons,
why they refuse to believe in GOD
because of
1. lifestyle
2. peer pressure
3. embarrassed
4. targeted
5. alienation
6. made fun of
7. labeled
8. called a fantic
10. never taught about GOD
11. ego
12. afraid they have to give up something
13. they will never be forgiven
14. fear of the unknown
15. stubborn
16. anger
Hmm... none of those were why I quit believing.

Reason zero: there isn't actually a god to believe in
Jojo

Lafayette, LA

#25258 Mar 21, 2013
To all you non believers, you'll see. At the end when you stay here and gods people leave. I'm not saying I'm perfect and I have a lot of work to do. But I know my Heavenly Father is up there in heaven waiting for you people to open your eyes. Believe what you want. I feel bad for you. But there still is a chance. If you repent and allow God in your life. When he comes don't say no one ever told me. Cause I am. My name is Jojo and I believe in Jesus Christ! And I believe he will come down for his people and we will live an eternal life in heaven. Change now while you have the chance. Before its to late.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#25259 Mar 21, 2013
Jojo wrote:
To all you non believers, you'll see. At the end when you stay here and gods people leave. I'm not saying I'm perfect and I have a lot of work to do. But I know my Heavenly Father is up there in heaven waiting for you people to open your eyes. Believe what you want. I feel bad for you. But there still is a chance. If you repent and allow God in your life. When he comes don't say no one ever told me. Cause I am. My name is Jojo and I believe in Jesus Christ! And I believe he will come down for his people and we will live an eternal life in heaven. Change now while you have the chance. Before its to late.
So.

All your god has, is extortion then?

I mean-- you say "before it's too late" (only you left off the apostrophe-- bad grammar) like there is some sort of THREAT.

Silly-bigot: there is no hell, just as there is no heaven.

Your monster-torturing god isn't any more real than Santa Claus.

So your threats are worthless.

“I'm out hunting”

Since: Jan 10

For your mind and soul

#25260 Mar 22, 2013
Jojo wrote:
Which God will judge me, Zeus, Horus, or Yaweh?
Jojo

Lafayette, LA

#25261 Mar 22, 2013
You'll see. I feel sorry for you ignorant people. I pray that god forgives you.

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#25262 Mar 22, 2013
Jojo wrote:
ME to, these people are ignorant imbeciles

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#25263 Mar 22, 2013
<quoted text>
So.
All your god has, is extortion then?
I mean-- you say "before it's too late" (only you left off the apostrophe-- bad grammar) like there is some sort of THREAT.
Silly-bigot: there is no hell, just as there is no heaven.
Your monster-torturing god isn't any more real than Santa Claus.
So your threats are worthless.
We're not threatening you. Atheists are ignorant, arrogant, disrespectful, rude people who take no interest in other people's beliefs. Christians are kind, loving, hard working and Respectful people. Even if we're wrong about our God being real, we're still much kinder than Atheists will ever be.

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#25264 Mar 22, 2013
Christians are so Helpful and Atheists just go blabbering around, Jesus is not real, Jesus is not real, like little toddlers.

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#25265 Mar 22, 2013
Believe it or not, there are 2billion Christians in the world, 1.6billion Muslims and 900million atheists. You're dropping slowly but surely

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#25266 Mar 22, 2013
Jojo wrote:
Your seething examples of hatred knows no limits, it seems.

More to the point? You actually think that YOU-- little old human YOU---

-- actually has the MAGIC POWER to CHANGE THE MIND OF YOUR MONSTER-GOD!

..... wait.... what?

Yep.

That is EXACTLY what you mean when you say:

"I pray that god forgives you."

..... wow.

Your ego is... HUGE.

LMAO!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#25267 Mar 22, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
We're not threatening you. Atheists are ignorant, arrogant, disrespectful, rude people who take no interest in other people's beliefs. Christians are kind, loving, hard working and Respectful people. Even if we're wrong about our God being real, we're still much kinder than Atheists will ever be.
Oh, but you ARE threatening us!

In the past, you could even murder us non-believers at a whim.

But SECULAR LAW now prevents you from burning "heretics".

So you have fallen back to more mundane threats: threats of infinite torture at the hands of your torturing-terrorist god.

Loving?

You don't know the meaning of the word "loving"-- you are the exact OPPOSITE of loving, here.

I see through to the seething hate in your words-- make no mistake.

We are watching your hate-cult.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#25268 Mar 22, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
Christians are so Helpful and Atheists just go blabbering around, Jesus is not real, Jesus is not real, like little toddlers.
"Helpful"?

Seriously?

How is it HELPFUL to picket women's clinics, spewing your hate and preventing women you don't even know, from getting medical treatment they need? That's not help--that's HATE.

How is it HELPFUL to deny and vote to deny the gays equality under the laws of marriage? Your HATE keeps this from happening-- that's not help.

How is it HELPFUL to vote for politicians who give tax breaks to ONLY THE TOP 1%? That's not helpful--that's enabling of more greed.

How is it HELPFUL to force your ugly beliefs into science class in the form of creationism? Creationism isn't science-- it's pretty stupid religious belief. That's not helpful-- that's SELFISH.

How is it HELPFUL to have your ugly religion take TAX CREDITS away from a struggling nation to feed your ugly habits of HATE, BIGOTRY AND GREED? By continuing to claim "tax exemption" you are being GREEDY-- not helpful.

Helpful?

You guys are the opposite of helpful-- you people are literal parasites.

“I beleave in reason not god”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#25269 Mar 22, 2013
CHRIS NEEDS TO EVOLVE wrote:
CHRIS -
HOW CAN U BELIEVE IN GOD. NO PROOF. PERIOD. YOU IDIOTS. THERE IS NO ARGUMENT TO BE HAD, BECUZ ALL OF YOU LESS INTELLIGENT BEINGS SIMPLY SAY "YOU HAVE TO HAVE FAITH." STUPID STUPID STUPID. PLEASE HURRY UP AND EXPIRE SO YOU CAN BE REPLACED WITH AN INTELLIGENT BEING SUCH AS MYSELF. LOL.
as an athetsic can I ask you not to post anymore. your makeing us look bad
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#25271 Mar 22, 2013
Jojo wrote:
try praying for some reason..

we dont need your evil religion,it makes you stupid

www.evilbible.com
Jojo

Lafayette, LA

#25272 Mar 22, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
ME to, these people are ignorant imbeciles
Thank you!
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#25273 Mar 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Hmm... none of those were why I quit believing.
Reason zero: there isn't actually a god to believe in
that your willing to admit to
everyone knows that when a person decides to make any decision on any thing
there is a base root to that decision
no one in this world, has ever made a decision based on nothing
it isn't logical
and your credibility goes down the drain

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 min Justice League 3,022
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Hidingfromyou 826,487
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 29 min andet1987 1,783
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 31 min rbphoenix80 98,922
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 35 min andet1987 5,774
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 39 min andet1987 5,810
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 40 min lil whispers 611,787
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 47 min James 442,607
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 50 min USA Born 583,185
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Freebird USA 176,430
More from around the web