Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

sonya wrote:
My boyfriend does not believe IN GOD . He actually curses him and calls him a fake.,claiming GOD always needs money. Ive tried and tried to ralk to him but he just doesnt get it. Doesnt stop me from bragging about all the wonderful things GOD has done for me and how HES working thru me every day.sad he will never know that awesomeness!
And yet... your "god" has tied you to a person who clearly thinks you are delusional.

Which just a clearly upsets you quite a lot-- else you'd not have mentioned it.

The god you believe in, is acting pretty much like a sadist here.

Just so you know...

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
It gives them the excuse to feel better about themselves and their hate.
Of course.

And they need all the help they can get-- because any religion that teaches it's followers that they are all--without exception-- scum?

Will create insecure people in no time.

And make no mistake: Genuine Christianity™ teaches it's followers that they are all worthless scum, deserving of infinite torture....

... "ugly" doesn't begin to describe the abuse, here.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>If you don't 'feel convicted' about sinning,or repenting,and you don't 'feel' any desire to turn from your sins and turn to God.....maybe God has given you up to a reprobate mindset. I mean,maybe you're hopelessly on your way to hell now....Is that what you CHOOSE??
So.

You freely admit that your god is weak? And easily gives up, then?

Just as we thought: your god is YOU, and ONLY YOU.

LOL!
Daniella

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

God isn't real, it makes perfect sense. How could he possibly be real? Magic sure isn't real. Some people don't believe in God because they're actually smart and don't depend on him.
Clem

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>If you don't 'feel convicted' about sinning,or repenting,and you don't 'feel' any desire to turn from your sins and turn to God.....maybe God has given you up to a reprobate mindset. I mean,maybe you're hopelessly on your way to hell now....Is that what you CHOOSE??
Where is this hell you speak of?

“Gettin Up At The Crack of Noon”

Since: Aug 09

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

SAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Nooo proof.
Jesus was here 2000 years ago recorded by all of the day.
that's a lie. There were only the accounts of matthew mark luke and john, and they all contradict each other. that means, what they wrote was nothing but hearsay.

jesus never existed, and you will never prove that he did. the bible itself shows that he didn't.

if so many people say him, why did no one describe him?

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Man of God 4eva wrote:
God is definitely no fairy tale.
then it should be easy for you to prove it.

why can't you?

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Ivorydick wrote:
<quoted text>
God was the invention of chiefs and despots before the dawn of recorded history and nothing has changed since then.
gods were different aspects of nature to which ancient man assigned human personalities, in order to make it easier to beseech such gods for favors. "god," as the western world calls it--the god of the bible--was invented by that goatfucker abraham.
Ivorydick wrote:
<quoted text>
dozens of different compilations of myths and fairy tales are used to brainwash unthinking people into doing the bidding of unscrupulous crooks.
myths help to define us. not all myths are malicious; read some Joseph Campbell some time. learn something about other cultures.
Ivorydick wrote:
<quoted text>Faith and reason are mutually exclusive.
there is reasonable faith and unreasonable faith. i have faith my home will still be where i left it; i don't have faith in any savior of all mankind.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Daniella wrote:
God isn't real, it makes perfect sense. How could he possibly be real? Magic sure isn't real. Some people don't believe in God because they're actually smart and don't depend on him.
Yeah,God isn't REAL. All of the human beings and animals on earth,all in male and female,just kinda'.....came outta' nowhere. Naw,God isn't REAL at all.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah,God isn't REAL. All of the human beings and animals on earth,all in male and female,just kinda'.....came outta' nowhere. Naw,God isn't REAL at all.
This post of yours? Not an argument for either a "something" or a "prime mover".

You are still, as always, a coward.
Biker Saved By Grace

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Simple Truth: when you die, you will meet God. God loves all mankind, those that believe in Him, and those that don't. God loves you where you are at and no matter what you do He loves you more than can be understood by the human mind. You are seperated by sin, but God does love you so much He gave us a way to be reconciled. His only begotten son Jesus. There is no way to spend eternity with God, unless you accept Jesus as your pardon from your sinful nature. God gave mankind / humankind the most powerful thing in the world. The power of choice. God loves you, but will not force you to love Him nor live for Him, but again as stated at the start of this post. When you die you will meet God and we all will stand in judgment for what we have done, both the good and bad. I will never bash anybody for their beliefs, but I am here to say God saved me, and His son Jesus through His death and resurection gave me life.

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Biker Saved By Grace wrote:
Simple Truth: when you die, you will meet God.
When you die, you will meet Odin. Odin loves you whether or not you've been tricked by the Jews.

Be glad that Odin welcomes warriors to Vahalla.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Simple Truth: when you die, you will meet God.
Prove it. Can you do this? Can you produce this ... "god" thing?

No?

Then you are just lying as per the usual habit of True Believers™
God loves all mankind, those that believe in Him, and those that don't.
But your god will TORTURE FOREVER your azz, if you don't bow and scrape to his ego like a broken-minded slave.

That's some ugly god you got there...
chris

Capitol Heights, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

CHRIS NEEDS TO EVOLVE wrote:
CHRIS -
HOW CAN U BELIEVE IN GOD. NO PROOF. PERIOD. YOU IDIOTS. THERE IS NO ARGUMENT TO BE HAD, BECUZ ALL OF YOU LESS INTELLIGENT BEINGS SIMPLY SAY "YOU HAVE TO HAVE FAITH." STUPID STUPID STUPID. PLEASE HURRY UP AND EXPIRE SO YOU CAN BE REPLACED WITH AN INTELLIGENT BEING SUCH AS MYSELF. LOL.
the proof is in the pudding; you your self and every part of nature around you was created by gods spirit, every thing that makes this World had to be perfectly put put into proper prespective inorder for it repeat it cycle over and over giving life and restoring...also your body is nothing with out that invisible spirit incide you
chris

Capitol Heights, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Sigh. Talking to people from AR is like talking to my dog.
No one "feels convicted" about anything. That's not a term. You are using the wrong word.
People feel _CONFLICTED_, meaning they have two different thoughts or emotions going on which are apparently in opposition and can't decide which one is more appropriate.
If people feel "convicted", then there is no reason for them to turn their life around. It's all over and settled.
This is the overwhelming problem with you self righteous types. You are WRONG about so many things and yet when someone with an education tries to help you, you accuse them of being stupid.
Finally, let's get one thing straight. Let's say you are 100% correct and that God actually exists. I would rather burn for all eternity than worship a being who is pro-rape, pro-slavery, pro-murder of the innocents.
I don't know what you Christians are thinking but rape is evil, slavery is evil, murdering innocents is evil.
Your "God" is in favor of all three things. That's evil. You worship an evil god.
What's he against? Eating shrimp and poly-blend fabric.
Sorry, not going to worship someone with those priorities no matter how much more powerful you claim he is.
god stands for love but if you let Satán decieve and distract you from the truth then you welcome a nobeliever such as your self...blaming god for an unperfect world, wich is the reason jesus was made an example and suffered for he cruelty of our sins

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

chris wrote:
<quoted text>god stands for love but if you let Satán decieve and distract you from the truth then you welcome a nobeliever such as your self...blaming god for an unperfect world, wich is the reason jesus was made an example and suffered for he cruelty of our sins
Do you believe that God is all powerful and all knowing? That God is capable of anything he wants?

Is there any limit to the size and scope of a miracle which God can perform?

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Nothing creates... Nothing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Some Stoner Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
then it should be easy for you to prove it.
why can't you?
Why can't you prove he doesn't exist

“In God we trust”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it. Can you do this? Can you produce this ... "god" thing?
No?
Then you are just lying as per the usual habit of True Believers™
<quoted text>
But your god will TORTURE FOREVER your azz, if you don't bow and scrape to his ego like a broken-minded slave.
That's some ugly god you got there...
it's good to have a opinion. Christians are just warning you. You can now carry on with your "God not's real" thing.

“In God we trust”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
His guaranteed heaven if he believes God.
Hyper Squid

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Everyone ignore this guy. He's from the dinosaur forum (Yes, the dinosaur forum) and he will not listen to any arguments. Don't waste your time on him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

504 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min confrinting with the word 533,774
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 2 min Holy dr Shrink 32,930
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min Uzi 115,717
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min dirty white boy- 722,423
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min JudgeNJury 257,104
FeaturePoints Referral Code 19 min tori 5
Nine Eleven 21 min passing gas 51
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 14 hr Megamegan 87
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••