Why do people not believe in God?
Doctor REALITY

United States

#25128 Feb 1, 2013
They believe in God. They know in their heart of hearts that God Almighty is REAL. But in their FOOLISH REASONING,they've convinced themselves that they will escape the the great and dreadful Day when all from throughout the ages who have rejected the Lord Jesus Christ will stand before His Great White Throne. And that Day will NOT hold out ANY HOPE for those standing before His Throne.

Since: Sep 07

Los Angeles, CA

#25129 Feb 1, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
They believe in God. They know in their heart of hearts that God Almighty is REAL. But in their FOOLISH REASONING,they've convinced themselves that they will escape the the great and dreadful Day when all from throughout the ages who have rejected the Lord Jesus Christ will stand before His Great White Throne. And that Day will NOT hold out ANY HOPE for those standing before His Throne.
Seriously, do you have any idea who insane you sound?

Replace the word "God" with "Galactic Lord Xenu" and re-read your statement. That's EXACTLY how you sound to us.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#25130 Feb 2, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
If all you are going to do is cut and paste the same comment over and over again, at least get the damn spelling right you nitwit.
It's CONFLICTED not convicted.
No one "feels" convicted about anything.
If you don't 'feel convicted' about sinning,or repenting,and you don't 'feel' any desire to turn from your sins and turn to God.....maybe God has given you up to a reprobate mindset. I mean,maybe you're hopelessly on your way to hell now....Is that what you CHOOSE??

Los Angeles, CA

#25131 Feb 2, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>If you don't 'feel convicted' about sinning,or repenting,and you don't 'feel' any desire to turn from your sins and turn to God.....maybe God has given you up to a reprobate mindset. I mean,maybe you're hopelessly on your way to hell now....Is that what you CHOOSE??
Sigh. Talking to people from AR is like talking to my dog.

No one "feels convicted" about anything. That's not a term. You are using the wrong word.

People feel _CONFLICTED_, meaning they have two different thoughts or emotions going on which are apparently in opposition and can't decide which one is more appropriate.

If people feel "convicted", then there is no reason for them to turn their life around. It's all over and settled.

This is the overwhelming problem with you self righteous types. You are WRONG about so many things and yet when someone with an education tries to help you, you accuse them of being stupid.

Finally, let's get one thing straight. Let's say you are 100% correct and that God actually exists. I would rather burn for all eternity than worship a being who is pro-rape, pro-slavery, pro-murder of the innocents.

I don't know what you Christians are thinking but rape is evil, slavery is evil, murdering innocents is evil.

Your "God" is in favor of all three things. That's evil. You worship an evil god.

What's he against? Eating shrimp and poly-blend fabric.

Sorry, not going to worship someone with those priorities no matter how much more powerful you claim he is.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#25132 Feb 2, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
My son is 17, I think about that commandment all the time...
:)
:)

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#25133 Feb 2, 2013
sonya wrote:
My boyfriend does not believe IN GOD . He actually curses him and calls him a fake.,claiming GOD always needs money. Ive tried and tried to ralk to him but he just doesnt get it. Doesnt stop me from bragging about all the wonderful things GOD has done for me and how HES working thru me every day.sad he will never know that awesomeness!
And yet... your "god" has tied you to a person who clearly thinks you are delusional.

Which just a clearly upsets you quite a lot-- else you'd not have mentioned it.

The god you believe in, is acting pretty much like a sadist here.

Just so you know...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#25134 Feb 2, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
It gives them the excuse to feel better about themselves and their hate.
Of course.

And they need all the help they can get-- because any religion that teaches it's followers that they are all--without exception-- scum?

Will create insecure people in no time.

And make no mistake: Genuine Christianity™ teaches it's followers that they are all worthless scum, deserving of infinite torture....

... "ugly" doesn't begin to describe the abuse, here.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#25135 Feb 2, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>If you don't 'feel convicted' about sinning,or repenting,and you don't 'feel' any desire to turn from your sins and turn to God.....maybe God has given you up to a reprobate mindset. I mean,maybe you're hopelessly on your way to hell now....Is that what you CHOOSE??
So.

You freely admit that your god is weak? And easily gives up, then?

Just as we thought: your god is YOU, and ONLY YOU.

LOL!
Daniella

Columbia, SC

#25136 Feb 21, 2013
God isn't real, it makes perfect sense. How could he possibly be real? Magic sure isn't real. Some people don't believe in God because they're actually smart and don't depend on him.
Clem

Hamilton, Canada

#25137 Feb 21, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Where is this hell you speak of?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#25143 Mar 14, 2013
Daniella wrote:
God isn't real, it makes perfect sense. How could he possibly be real? Magic sure isn't real. Some people don't believe in God because they're actually smart and don't depend on him.
Yeah,God isn't REAL. All of the human beings and animals on earth,all in male and female,just kinda'.....came outta' nowhere. Naw,God isn't REAL at all.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#25144 Mar 14, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah,God isn't REAL. All of the human beings and animals on earth,all in male and female,just kinda'.....came outta' nowhere. Naw,God isn't REAL at all.
This post of yours? Not an argument for either a "something" or a "prime mover".

You are still, as always, a coward.
Biker Saved By Grace

United States

#25145 Mar 15, 2013
Simple Truth: when you die, you will meet God. God loves all mankind, those that believe in Him, and those that don't. God loves you where you are at and no matter what you do He loves you more than can be understood by the human mind. You are seperated by sin, but God does love you so much He gave us a way to be reconciled. His only begotten son Jesus. There is no way to spend eternity with God, unless you accept Jesus as your pardon from your sinful nature. God gave mankind / humankind the most powerful thing in the world. The power of choice. God loves you, but will not force you to love Him nor live for Him, but again as stated at the start of this post. When you die you will meet God and we all will stand in judgment for what we have done, both the good and bad. I will never bash anybody for their beliefs, but I am here to say God saved me, and His son Jesus through His death and resurection gave me life.

Los Angeles, CA

#25146 Mar 15, 2013
Biker Saved By Grace wrote:
Simple Truth: when you die, you will meet God.
When you die, you will meet Odin. Odin loves you whether or not you've been tricked by the Jews.

Be glad that Odin welcomes warriors to Vahalla.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#25147 Mar 15, 2013
Simple Truth: when you die, you will meet God.
Prove it. Can you do this? Can you produce this ... "god" thing?

No?

Then you are just lying as per the usual habit of True Believers™
God loves all mankind, those that believe in Him, and those that don't.
But your god will TORTURE FOREVER your azz, if you don't bow and scrape to his ego like a broken-minded slave.

That's some ugly god you got there...
chris

District Heights, MD

#25149 Mar 16, 2013
CHRIS NEEDS TO EVOLVE wrote:
CHRIS -
HOW CAN U BELIEVE IN GOD. NO PROOF. PERIOD. YOU IDIOTS. THERE IS NO ARGUMENT TO BE HAD, BECUZ ALL OF YOU LESS INTELLIGENT BEINGS SIMPLY SAY "YOU HAVE TO HAVE FAITH." STUPID STUPID STUPID. PLEASE HURRY UP AND EXPIRE SO YOU CAN BE REPLACED WITH AN INTELLIGENT BEING SUCH AS MYSELF. LOL.
the proof is in the pudding; you your self and every part of nature around you was created by gods spirit, every thing that makes this World had to be perfectly put put into proper prespective inorder for it repeat it cycle over and over giving life and restoring...also your body is nothing with out that invisible spirit incide you
chris

District Heights, MD

#25150 Mar 16, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Sigh. Talking to people from AR is like talking to my dog.
No one "feels convicted" about anything. That's not a term. You are using the wrong word.
People feel _CONFLICTED_, meaning they have two different thoughts or emotions going on which are apparently in opposition and can't decide which one is more appropriate.
If people feel "convicted", then there is no reason for them to turn their life around. It's all over and settled.
This is the overwhelming problem with you self righteous types. You are WRONG about so many things and yet when someone with an education tries to help you, you accuse them of being stupid.
Finally, let's get one thing straight. Let's say you are 100% correct and that God actually exists. I would rather burn for all eternity than worship a being who is pro-rape, pro-slavery, pro-murder of the innocents.
I don't know what you Christians are thinking but rape is evil, slavery is evil, murdering innocents is evil.
Your "God" is in favor of all three things. That's evil. You worship an evil god.
What's he against? Eating shrimp and poly-blend fabric.
Sorry, not going to worship someone with those priorities no matter how much more powerful you claim he is.
god stands for love but if you let Satán decieve and distract you from the truth then you welcome a nobeliever such as your self...blaming god for an unperfect world, wich is the reason jesus was made an example and suffered for he cruelty of our sins

Los Angeles, CA

#25151 Mar 16, 2013
chris wrote:
<quoted text>god stands for love but if you let Satán decieve and distract you from the truth then you welcome a nobeliever such as your self...blaming god for an unperfect world, wich is the reason jesus was made an example and suffered for he cruelty of our sins
Do you believe that God is all powerful and all knowing? That God is capable of anything he wants?

Is there any limit to the size and scope of a miracle which God can perform?

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#25152 Mar 16, 2013
Some Stoner Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
then it should be easy for you to prove it.
why can't you?
Why can't you prove he doesn't exist

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#25153 Mar 16, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it. Can you do this? Can you produce this ... "god" thing?
No?
Then you are just lying as per the usual habit of True Believers™
<quoted text>
But your god will TORTURE FOREVER your azz, if you don't bow and scrape to his ego like a broken-minded slave.
That's some ugly god you got there...
it's good to have a opinion. Christians are just warning you. You can now carry on with your "God not's real" thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min nanoanomaly 87,969
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 23 min crucifiedguy 284,507
FATIH SIEMENS Servisi (2I2) 2O2 62 35 SIEMENS F... 43 min buzser 1
Siemens Cerrahpasa Siemens Servisi (2I2) 2O2 62... 46 min buzser 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 49 min Devil number 666 977,214
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 52 min Truthiness 480
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 1 hr Truthiness 28
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr -KENTUCKY- 665,191
More from around the web