Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#25111 Jan 29, 2013
Because they want to be free to sin whenever they want to,without feeling convicted about it.
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

#25112 Jan 29, 2013
chris m wrote:
I've been thinking alot lately about how you can not believe in God. I been thinking how i would feel if I never believed in an after life. God tells us in the bible to not fear death. I just don't see how if you are an atheist, how you can not fear death. I mean, you believe that once you die, you die. I don't believe in heaven or in hell. How can you be satisfied with not living eternally. I mean, if you at least believed in God, you would have an after life or something to look forward after you die!
/QUOTE

one can believe in afterlife and not god,

ever heard of reincarnation?

have you ever consider what living for ETERNITY would be like?
doing the same shyt over and over would get boring real quick imo,and would be totaly pointless existence dont you think?
thats the problem
religious morons dont think

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#25113 Jan 29, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Because they want to be free to sin whenever they want to,without feeling convicted about it.
I've never sinned. What now?

Your terrorist-god is still gonna use infinite torture?

How evil of your monster-god.

Good thing your god is also fiction....

“My hand is over my crotch.”

Since: Jan 10

It's time to put it to use

#25114 Jan 30, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I reject any concept of "sin" that cannot be defined using real-world terms.
Until and if they prove with actual facts, their god is real? They have no right to define "sin".
Isn't sickening that these godbots have no issue with the facc that their tyrant is alleged to have ordered innocent people killed for working on the Sabbath, Masturbating, or because King David took a census?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#25115 Jan 30, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't sickening that these godbots have no issue with the facc that their tyrant is alleged to have ordered innocent people killed for working on the Sabbath, Masturbating, or because King David took a census?
Indeed.

And they quite ignore the command to murder their children, just for the "sin" of back-talking.

But are all too happy to keep the command that abrogates gays?

They truly are hypocrites: cherry-picking here and there, to conform with the things they hate.
Doctor REALITY

Benton, AR

#25116 Jan 30, 2013
Because they want to be free to SIN without feeling convicted about it.

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

#25117 Jan 30, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Because they want to be free to SIN without feeling convicted about it.
If all you are going to do is cut and paste the same comment over and over again, at least get the damn spelling right you nitwit.

It's CONFLICTED not convicted.

No one "feels" convicted about anything.

#25118 Jan 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Indeed.
And they quite ignore the command to murder their children, just for the "sin" of back-talking.
But are all too happy to keep the command that abrogates gays?
They truly are hypocrites: cherry-picking here and there, to conform with the things they hate.
They pick rules that much more comfortable to them to honor and things that rules that are comfortable to them to ignore.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#25121 Jan 31, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
They pick rules that much more comfortable to them to honor and things that rules that are comfortable to them to ignore.
Have you noticed, that they also pick the rules that allow them to continue to hate people they really want to hate anyway?

... meh.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#25122 Jan 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Indeed.
My son is 17, I think about that commandment all the time...

:)
sonya

United States

#25123 Jan 31, 2013
My boyfriend does not believe IN GOD . He actually curses him and calls him a fake.,claiming GOD always needs money. Ive tried and tried to ralk to him but he just doesnt get it. Doesnt stop me from bragging about all the wonderful things GOD has done for me and how HES working thru me every day.sad he will never know that awesomeness!

Valley Village, CA

#25124 Jan 31, 2013
sonya wrote:
My boyfriend does not believe IN GOD . He actually curses him and calls him a fake.,claiming GOD always needs money. Ive tried and tried to ralk to him but he just doesnt get it. Doesnt stop me from bragging about all the wonderful things GOD has done for me and how HES working thru me every day.sad he will never know that awesomeness!
Sonya, when you claim that God has done things for you and that he's working through you, it's the same as saying that everyone who belongs to a different religion is better than you.

Think about it.

You got a nice job because God helped you get it.
Meanwhile, your co-worker Hitesh is a Hindu. God wants to punish him for breaking the first commandment. Yet, Hitesh has the same job you have. He must be a much better person to earn this job despite God not liking him while you got it because God gave it to you.

You go and work at a soup kitchen to help the homeless. That's nice. God is "working through you". Of course the guy standing next to you is Mike the Atheist who's there on his own accord. He's there because he feels a sense of personal responsibility to help his fellow man. He doesn't expect to go to heaven for it. He's not afraid he's going to hell if he doesn't do it.

The more the religious talk about God's effect on their lives, the less important their lives become.

Tell me, do you pray? Do you think God listens to prayers?

How many Catholics in the world prayed for John Paul 2 to get better? Is he still Pope? Or did he get sick and die?

#25125 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Have you noticed, that they also pick the rules that allow them to continue to hate people they really want to hate anyway?
... meh.
It gives them the excuse to feel better about themselves and their hate.
Religion is Fraud

Granby, CT

#25126 Feb 1, 2013
The atheists don't believe in god for the same reason you theists don't beleive in leprechauns. We are honest and we can face our own mortality honestly like adults.

Atheists and theists do not argue over the merits of believing in aliens on Pluto, or leprechauns. We rarely dispute what is or is not valid evidence for something outside the scope of religion (death denial). Theists prove every day that they can and do use normal reasoning. They can even serve on juries! It is ONLY in matters that conflict with the theists cherished death denial mythology that these disagreements arise. This clearly proves the hypocrisy and dishonesty of the theist, attempting to protect their cherished beliefs.
Religion is Fraud

Granby, CT

#25127 Feb 1, 2013
sonya wrote:
Yeah, we call your condition having a foolish inflated ego.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#25128 Feb 1, 2013
They believe in God. They know in their heart of hearts that God Almighty is REAL. But in their FOOLISH REASONING,they've convinced themselves that they will escape the the great and dreadful Day when all from throughout the ages who have rejected the Lord Jesus Christ will stand before His Great White Throne. And that Day will NOT hold out ANY HOPE for those standing before His Throne.

Valley Village, CA

#25129 Feb 1, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
They believe in God. They know in their heart of hearts that God Almighty is REAL. But in their FOOLISH REASONING,they've convinced themselves that they will escape the the great and dreadful Day when all from throughout the ages who have rejected the Lord Jesus Christ will stand before His Great White Throne. And that Day will NOT hold out ANY HOPE for those standing before His Throne.
Seriously, do you have any idea who insane you sound?

Replace the word "God" with "Galactic Lord Xenu" and re-read your statement. That's EXACTLY how you sound to us.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#25130 Feb 2, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
If all you are going to do is cut and paste the same comment over and over again, at least get the damn spelling right you nitwit.
It's CONFLICTED not convicted.
No one "feels" convicted about anything.
If you don't 'feel convicted' about sinning,or repenting,and you don't 'feel' any desire to turn from your sins and turn to God.....maybe God has given you up to a reprobate mindset. I mean,maybe you're hopelessly on your way to hell now....Is that what you CHOOSE??

Valley Village, CA

#25131 Feb 2, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>If you don't 'feel convicted' about sinning,or repenting,and you don't 'feel' any desire to turn from your sins and turn to God.....maybe God has given you up to a reprobate mindset. I mean,maybe you're hopelessly on your way to hell now....Is that what you CHOOSE??
Sigh. Talking to people from AR is like talking to my dog.

No one "feels convicted" about anything. That's not a term. You are using the wrong word.

People feel _CONFLICTED_, meaning they have two different thoughts or emotions going on which are apparently in opposition and can't decide which one is more appropriate.

If people feel "convicted", then there is no reason for them to turn their life around. It's all over and settled.

This is the overwhelming problem with you self righteous types. You are WRONG about so many things and yet when someone with an education tries to help you, you accuse them of being stupid.

Finally, let's get one thing straight. Let's say you are 100% correct and that God actually exists. I would rather burn for all eternity than worship a being who is pro-rape, pro-slavery, pro-murder of the innocents.

I don't know what you Christians are thinking but rape is evil, slavery is evil, murdering innocents is evil.

Your "God" is in favor of all three things. That's evil. You worship an evil god.

What's he against? Eating shrimp and poly-blend fabric.

Sorry, not going to worship someone with those priorities no matter how much more powerful you claim he is.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#25132 Feb 2, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
My son is 17, I think about that commandment all the time...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 10 min Ratloder googobbler 118,638
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min It aint necessari... 749,805
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min June VanDerMark 548,230
Looking for Travis Booten 50 min sunny 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 55 min who 261,598
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr ChristineM 229,852
short term relationship or date 1 hr corleone00 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr mike 602,101
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 8 hr nikki 124

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE