Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Anthony wrote:
I believe in god. There is no argument for THAT! Everyone who doesn't believe in god should. Because you should believe in god no matter WHAT! So shut up Atheist!!!
Riiight. So you are Lord And Master of All Creation, now?

In that everyone should bow down to YOU, and just because YOU believe in a myth, everyone else should as well?

Riiiiiight.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he was referring to the Flying Spaghetti Monster...
Now, His Noodly-ness is a god I >>can<< get behind.

The FSM does not require slave-like worship either-- He is a very understanding, and truly loving deity (in contrast to most of the rest).

:)
Amused

North Brookfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

chris m wrote:
I've been thinking alot lately about how you can not believe in God. I been thinking how i would feel if I never believed in an after life. God tells us in the bible to not fear death. I just don't see how if you are an atheist, how you can not fear death. I mean, you believe that once you die, you die. I don't believe in heaven or in hell. How can you be satisfied with not living eternally. I mean, if you at least believed in God, you would have an after life or something to look forward after you die!
Awareness (not fear) of death is what spurs us to live as best we can and as fully as we can right now. Live as if you were going to die tomorrow and you will be more grateful to the people in your life, more willing to tell your loved ones that you do love them, more willing to contribute your time to worthy causes knowing that you may not have the luxury of doing it later. If you knew tonight was your last night alive, would you waste it watching some reality TV show or would you spend some time with your kids? Would you want your last meal to be some fast food junk or a home cooked meal? Live life now, in the present, and the future becomes less important.
Amused

North Brookfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

KLV wrote:
People that don't believe in God will find out one day that he is real. When they are in hell burning and begging for water. If you don't believe in God then you have never had the holy ghost before and that peaceful feeling that you have when you have God in your life. It feels good knowing that when you die you will go to heaven and not guessing that you will. The end of times is here look around, people building a temple to worship Satan (he is not worth worshiping),did he die for you NO JESUS DID!!!!!!!The ones that don't believe in God you need to get on your hands and knees and pray that God will help you understand that God is real, I promise God will give you signs and help you understand it all, if you believe in him 100%. I will pray for these lost people in this world everyday. Do you really think God is going to set up in heaven and watch people go to the temple and worship the devil, NO HE WILL NOT, JESUS WILL RETURN SOON TO GET HIS CHRILDREN TO TAKE THEM TO THEIR FATHER!!!
When you play the fear card, believe or else, you are basically confessing that you have no positive proof for god.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
When you play the fear card, believe or else, you are basically confessing that you have no positive proof for god.
Indeed.

And also proving that they, themselves, do not really believe their own hype.

Just witness any gathering of True Believers™ because one of their own has died: lots of sobbing, lots of sad faces.

But more to the point? Nobody is >>celebrating<< that one of their own has made it into heaven.

Proving that they don't >>really<< buy into that swill at all.
CaptKeo

Laconia, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

"People that don't believe in God will find out one day that he is real. When they are in hell burning and begging for water." OK. Why do we have to wait to find out your God is real? Can't he expose himself now? The Vatican will cover for him if he gets caught exposing himself. Also you don't seem to grasp that as realist we know that water in hell would evaporate before we could drink it. So why would we ask?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

People SAY they don't believe in God. But the REALITY of the matter is that they're simply RUNNING from the Holy Spirit because they want to be FREE TO SIN.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Doctor REALITY wrote:
People SAY they don't believe in God. But the REALITY of the matter is that they're simply RUNNING from the Holy Spirit because they want to be FREE TO SIN.
Witness the horrid and deeply-held hate by this insane poster, above.

He is an excellent example of the sort of brain damage that belief will do to you-- he has no mind of his own, but is simply a robot, running on a fixed, hate-filled track.

It is sad to witness such hate from this poster, is it not?

We can but worry that people around this horrid example of hate, will suffer at his hands; for such hate will express itself in real-world consequences.

And his hate will make him do horrible things to others.

I would surmise there is an FBI file, 6 inches thick, on the acts of violence this hategodbot has committed already....

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Juicylu wrote:
I think that until Science can prove God doesn't exist, it's subjective. Everyone has different beliefs, it's no reason to abuse anyone.
<3
When someone tells me I deserve eternal torture for not agreeing with them, the idiot needs a backhand.

the god of the christian bible is the most vile entity ever imagined.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Why is Science trying to prove or/and disprove it then? If you were right, wouldn't it be a waste of time? Are you a Scientist?
http://toptenproofs.com/article_godsexistence...
http://stephen.rees-carter.net/2012/03/you-ca...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
"The most beautiful and deepest experience a man can have is the sense of the mysterious. It is the underlying principle of religion as well as of all serious endeavour in art and science. He who never had this experience seems to me, if not dead, then at least blind. To sense that behind anything that can be experienced there is a something that our minds cannot grasp, whose beauty and sublimity reaches us only indirectly: this is religiousness. In this sense I am religious. To me it suffices to wonder at these secrets and to attempt humbly to grasp with my mind a mere image of the lofty structure of all there is."
Albert Einstein.
Are you smarter than Einstein?
God's existence is neither proven nor disproven and not for lack of trying; by both sides. Therefore it's a matter of opinion and to attack and/or abuse someone because their opinion differs from your own is a mockery of "Free Speech".
opinions are not equal.

you have as much right to free speech as you do to idiocy, I see you exercise your rights
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

People who say they don't believe in the Lord say so because they don't want the righteousness of the Lord coming between them and hteir SINFUL LIFESTYLES.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Doctor REALITY wrote:
People who say they don't believe in the Lord say so because they don't want the righteousness of the Lord coming between them and hteir SINFUL LIFESTYLES.
Your exactly right...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Doctor REALITY wrote:
I've never sinned a day in my life.

What now? Your monster-terrorist-god is still gonna torture me?

What an evil person you are, here.

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Doctor REALITY wrote:
This is a typical statement from a typical Christian and demonstrates a profoundly insidious aspect of their nature.

They believe that everyone is evil by nature and that the only thing keeping people in line is the fear of an all powerful Jewish Wizard.

People who believe that everyone is evil by nature believe that because they only person they experience is themselves and they are evil by nature. They assume the rest of the world is like them.

Meanwhile, there are millions of people out there who don't require the threat of torture by a Jewish Wizard in order to do nice things. They do nice things because they are nice people.

They just happen to be nice people who don't believe in a ridiculous fairy tale.

Now, don't get me wrong. You have every right to your religion and the philosophies it espouses. But even you, a hick from Arkansas, knows deep down it's all made up.

So, here's what I'm going to suggest:
Go to church or don't. Leave other people alone. Stop threatening people with damnation for not wanting to play make believe with you.
joe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

God does exist and I pray for non belivers.There was no explosion.The second you die you will be judged and go to heaven or hell.He who believes in God will be saved he who does not will not.

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

joe wrote:
God does exist and I pray for non belivers.There was no explosion.The second you die you will be judged and go to heaven or hell.He who believes in God will be saved he who does not will not.
Were you raised by Christian parents?
If you had been raised by Hindu parents, do you think you would be Hindu?
If you had been raised by Buddhists, do you think you would be Buddhist?

Pretty amazing that people who are raised in a religion are all certain that their religion is right and that the others are wrong.

Oh, but I'm sure you are one the lucky ones who actually was raised in the right religion. Unlike everyone else who also thinks they were the lucky ones.

15,000 religions in Human history. Wow, you lucked out.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

joe wrote:
You do that (pray).

That way, I know you are not doing something useful.

Or worse, doing what many of your fellow True Believers™ do all too often: beat the crap out of gays, picket women's clinics preventing women from getting health care, abusing children and hiding the abuse to "protect the church" or other heinous things your cult is well known for doing.

So you keep on praying-- in fact? I suggest you avoid all other activity.

“Handsome white and black men”

Since: Jan 10

Interracial love

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never sinned a day in my life.
What now? Your monster-terrorist-god is still gonna torture me?
What an evil person you are, here.
Did you ever work on the Sabbath day? According to the buybull, that is a sin worth being killed for.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever work on the Sabbath day? According to the buybull, that is a sin worth being killed for.
I reject any concept of "sin" that cannot be defined using real-world terms.

Until and if they prove with actual facts, their god is real? They have no right to define "sin".
christianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

chris m wrote:
How can you not believe in God?
easy
was born atheist

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 24,101 - 24,120 of24,622
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

373 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min curiouslu 719,596
need sex now 3 min georgetales 21
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 23 min Buck Crick 223,898
no strings sex in margate (Nov '10) 23 min james 44
do u masturbate? (Oct '07) 1 hr Sexybeast 11
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 256,264
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr shyam 4,364
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Chess 532,027
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr The Awakener 172,129