Ndblu

London, UK

#24998 Jan 3, 2013
chris m wrote:
How can you not believe in God?
For me it's completely opposite, I don't see how any of you can believe in a god created by man. There is nothing scary about the finality of death, how arrogant to assume one deserves life eternal. I live free from ancient rules laid down by cavemen, and I pity those who waste their only life in pursuit of a leg up in another sold to us by religion.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#24999 Jan 3, 2013
Ivorydick wrote:
<quoted text>
What proof?
Lay it out in intelligible form so that all can understand it.
She was trying to....
Watch "The Daniel Project" on Netflicks, and let me know what you think... It's a Documentary by an Agnostic...
CaptKeo

Laconia, NH

#25000 Jan 6, 2013
Living for eternity is a joke. Some day the sun will burn out and the universe as we know it will go dark and cold as it was before the sun evolved into what is is today. In fact it will most likely start to dim way before it goes off. Thus creating a planet that is to cold to sustain life or ghost. Earth will be just another cold dark rock floating around through space. But of course the people that wrote the Bible had no way of knowing that the earth revolved around the sun or that the earth was round. So enjoy your time here because there is none after you die.
RogerThat

AOL

#25001 Jan 6, 2013

God's "CHOSEN ELECT" -------- 100% MATCH

SAL

Bratislava, Slovakia

#25002 Jan 6, 2013
SAL

Bratislava, Slovakia

#25003 Jan 6, 2013
Ivorydick wrote:
100%
Kali is my favourite god.
Maybe I should say goddess.
What say you?

Nooo proof.

Jesus was here 2000 years ago recorded by all of the day.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#25004 Jan 6, 2013
SAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Nooo proof.
Kali is just as valid as Jesus or his father Joseph.

There is no proof outside the NT for the existence of Jesus.
The NT also mentions Herod, Quirinius and Pilate but their lives and activities are documented in other works and there is no doubt that they did exist.

The general idea of any god is a man-made invention by chiefs and despots intended to intimidate gullible people into doing their bidding.

People need God's will to excuse their own deficiencies.
Truck-E

Bronx, NY

#25005 Jan 7, 2013
NYC_MC wrote:
Have you ever heard the saying, "Don't believe everything that you read?"
I was raised Catholic but find organized religion too unaccepting to be a part of. I hope that my faith in God and the belief that one should lead a "good" life and be kind to all of his creatures will get me a ticket to heaven.
If not, then I feel there is something wrong with religion and I don't want to spend eternity in "that heaven".
my thoughts exact, I was raised in a very catholic home (via my mothers side) and had to deal with the political war between my mothers catholic family vs my fathers 7th day Adventist family (which is the same as Jehovah's Witness) I personally feel, religion was created by man to modify the "rules" into something someone wanted different and suited them as more acceptable. Why do you think there are so many versions of the bible. It all comes down to politics. I believe in god, I believe in the afterlife. I just don't believe in organizations created by man in order to control scare people into obeying what they say and kiving how they say.
Straight Man Says

Toms River, NJ

#25006 Jan 10, 2013
well he certainly messed up by creating just too many FILTHY WHORES AND LESBIAN PIG WOMEN TODAY. why would GOD create such a filthy terrible disease like them in the first place? don't we have enough problems in this world as it is without them adding to it? then again, SHIT is everywhere today.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#25007 Jan 10, 2013
somebody wrote:
<quoted text> Chris I get why you say there's no God Chris God can change your life if you choose to accept him here's something to think about wouldn't you rather become a Chistian rather to be safe than sorry. Chris God loves you and no matter how much bad you've done he will forgive you if you ask Chris you have a purpose.
I believe in punctuation.

“Putten the SIN ”

Since: Nov 08

back in Wisconsin

#25008 Jan 10, 2013
SAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Nooo proof.
While there probably was a guy name Jesus, there is nooo proof of a *man-god* named Jesus. Or a god period for that matter.

Back to square one.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#25009 Jan 10, 2013
Why?? Because they've been blinded by the devil,and because they like their SIN.

“My hand is over my crotch.”

Since: Jan 10

It's time to put it to use

#25010 Jan 11, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Why?? Because they've been blinded by the devil,and because they like their SIN.
I have not been blinde, I have been made to see.

Since: Jan 13

Bentleigh East, Australia

#25011 Jan 11, 2013
Very difficult to believe in something that is not real. I am an adult. I dont believe in fairy tales.

Since: Feb 12

Georgetown, SC

#25013 Jan 11, 2013
God is definitely no fairy tale. God is the living universe. The world is distorted in its living, thinking, reactions, acceptances, and way of life. With all the things that are happening in the world today and how it relates to what the bible says would happen when Jesus' return is near, how can you not believe in Him? If we deny the Jesus and the fact that He died for our sins and made a way to be acceptable in the Kingdom of God, then we are blind and just stumbling through life. The only way to live and truly live in allow Jesus to live through us and change us. Love God and love your neighbor as you love yourself is a hard thing to do. We have God who speaks to us through other people and His word, but we have never seen Him in this day and age. Our sinful nature is fighting us to love our neighbors, especially when they do offend us first. This transformation of life does not happen when we accept God in our lives. It is a life long process that will not end until the day our life on this earth is over. I say this to say, God is real, Jesus loves all of us and His is waiting with His arms wide open.

“My hand is over my crotch.”

Since: Jan 10

It's time to put it to use

#25014 Jan 11, 2013
Man of God 4eva wrote:
God is definitely no fairy tale. God is the living universe. The world is distorted in its living, thinking, reactions, acceptances, and way of life. With all the things that are happening in the world today and how it relates to what the bible says would happen when Jesus' return is near, how can you not believe in Him? If we deny the Jesus and the fact that He died for our sins and made a way to be acceptable in the Kingdom of God, then we are blind and just stumbling through life. The only way to live and truly live in allow Jesus to live through us and change us. Love God and love your neighbor as you love yourself is a hard thing to do. We have God who speaks to us through other people and His word, but we have never seen Him in this day and age. Our sinful nature is fighting us to love our neighbors, especially when they do offend us first. This transformation of life does not happen when we accept God in our lives. It is a life long process that will not end until the day our life on this earth is over. I say this to say, God is real, Jesus loves all of us and His is waiting with His arms wide open.
Prove God exists and I will believe in him.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#25015 Jan 11, 2013
There is proof of God and jesus ...but you say you dont want me sticking it your face so i wont !!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#25016 Jan 12, 2013
Man of God 4eva wrote:
God is definitely no fairy tale.
God was the invention of chiefs and despots before the dawn of recorded history and nothing has changed since then.

Dozens of different compilations of myths and fairy tales are used to brainwash unthinking people into doing the bidding of unscrupulous crooks.

Faith and reason are mutually exclusive.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#25020 Jan 14, 2013
Man of God 4eva wrote:
People have been claiming that Jesus is about to return "any day now..." for the past two thousand years. If there are still xians around, they will be saying that in another two thousand. Jesus claimed that the end of days was about to occur during the lifetime of those people to whom he was speaking. In other words, he was a false prophet.
Pat

Granby, CT

#25021 Jan 14, 2013
We don't believe in god for the same reason we don't believe in aliens on Pluto, there is no reason to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min BenAdam 764,385
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min Freebird USA 175,039
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 23 min An NFL Fan 119,237
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 30 min Ddragon 603,600
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 1 hr vineeth 1,189
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr MUQ2 37,642
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,959
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 263,424
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr confrinting with ... 554,844

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE