“RAKI !”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#24762 Aug 24, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>In reverse order:
The Shuttle program has been retired for some time now. No, none of 'em are up at the moment.
Yah, I've seen almost every Shuttle launch in the past about 13 years. Right from my front balcony, most of 'em.
That's a completely unmistakable craft - so yes, I've known when quite a few of 'em were up.
I could hear 'em coming down, too, when the took the Western landing approach.
I ment the ISS.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#24763 Aug 24, 2012
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text> Belief without prove is why so many people fall victim to scams.
Like Ponzi schemes, MLM's and Religion for example.

“RAKI !”

Location hidden

#24764 Aug 24, 2012
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Ponzi schemes, MLM's and Religion for example.
too bad you can't tell what's real and whats fake !
Rock Kickass

Colorado Springs, CO

#24765 Aug 24, 2012
I used to believe everything I was told, including believing in God; but then people told me to stop believing everything I'm told and to use the brain that God gave me to think for myself.

So I did, and now I'm an atheist.

The irony is almost palpable.

Since: Apr 12

Avon, CT

#24766 Aug 24, 2012
Rock Kickass wrote:
I used to believe everything I was told, including believing in God; but then people told me to stop believing everything I'm told and to use the brain that God gave me to think for myself.
The irony is funny actually because I was brought to church when I was young and my grandmother used to talk to me about god but now that I'm older and I see what religion does to the human race and some of the stories that are in the bible I see how things really are.

“RAKI !”

Location hidden

#24767 Aug 24, 2012
Rock Kickass wrote:
Your God-Given brain helps you to understand and to find out what the will of God is.
but you need to follow your heart not your brain.

“RAKI !”

Location hidden

#24768 Aug 24, 2012
Sure_about that wrote:
<quoted text>
The irony is funny actually because I was brought to church when I was young and my grandmother used to talk to me about god but now that I'm older and I see what religion does to the human race and some of the stories that are in the bible I see how things really are.
yes, you see how much in trouble mankind really is in, we ALL need Gods help.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#24769 Aug 24, 2012
Seth wrote:
<quoted text>
is this the only man here that makes sense? who are you people to say that god is not real? if you dont believe, then dont believe, but leave us out of it! we are believers, and you cant change that? god is real, and thats the end of it!
Which "god"?

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#24770 Aug 24, 2012
Armo wrote:
<quoted text>
the REAL stone is in your eye, that you cannot see the Lord, you must pluck it out !
the real blessing is in believing without the need for proof. what kind of faith is it if proof was the only basis for believing ?
Faith the is substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen.
Have you ever seen the space shuttle in the sky? but you believe it's there, right? you don't need proof.
Only an idiot would have "faith" that all that insane crap in the book of lies is real.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#24771 Aug 24, 2012
Rock Kickass wrote:
One minor flaw in your statement.

You claim to be an atheist.

Atheists do not believe in God.

But you stated "God" gave you a brain.

Oh the humiliation of such a blunder!!!

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#24772 Aug 24, 2012
Armo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your God-Given brain helps you to understand and to find out what the will of God is.
That's stupid.
Rock Kickass

Colorado Springs, CO

#24773 Aug 25, 2012
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
One minor flaw in your statement.
Atheists do not believe in God.
But you stated "God" gave you a brain.
Oh the humiliation of such a blunder!!!
You missed a few major parts of my post.-.-
Seentheotherside wrote:
I am.

[QUOTE who="Seentheotherside]Ath eists do not believe in God.[/QUOTE]I don't. Not any more.

[QUOTE who="Seentheotherside]But you stated "God" gave you a brain.[/QUOTE]No, I sad that they told me to use the brain that God gave me. I did not say that he actually did.

Massive FAIL on your part.

“My hand is over my crotch.”

Since: Jan 10

It's time to put it to use

#24774 Aug 25, 2012
Armo wrote:
<quoted text>
People should be ruled by logic not emotions.. My "God given" brain tells me to challenge accepted beliefs and to look for solid proof.

Albany, NY

#24775 Aug 25, 2012
Armo wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, you see how much in trouble mankind really is in, we ALL need Gods help.
I'll get right on that 'god' helping me thing as soon as $50 million lands in my lap and I become extremely rich for no reason...

“RAKI !”

Location hidden

#24777 Aug 25, 2012
Sure_about that wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll get right on that 'god' helping me thing as soon as $50 million lands in my lap and I become extremely rich for no reason...
since when did God become your magical genie?

#24778 Aug 25, 2012
Armo wrote:
<quoted text>
too bad you can't tell what's real and whats fake !
Oh, but I can and those are all real fakes!

#24779 Aug 25, 2012
Armo wrote:
<quoted text>
How long has he been your's?

Worcester, MA

#24780 Aug 25, 2012
Armo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what u wonder xtians put him as...' turn to go and all of your prayers will be answered '... I pray for $50 million and it still hasn't happened.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#24781 Aug 25, 2012
Armo wrote:
<quoted text>
the REAL stone is in your eye, that you cannot see the Lord, you must pluck it out !
the real blessing is in believing without the need for proof. what kind of faith is it if proof was the only basis for believing ?
Faith the is substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen.
Have you ever seen the space shuttle in the sky? but you believe it's there, right? you don't need proof.
Now the only question is this:

Are you knowingly and willingly LYING, even though you know that Jesus is a false god, or are you still deluding yourself and actually bowing down to a man made false god?

Oh, and I have seen the sunlight reflected off of the shuttle when it flew overhead at the right time of the evening, back when we were still launching them. If I had had the proper telescope, I could have actuallly seen the shutle itself. Too bad you don't understand the difference between objective and subjective...

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#24782 Aug 25, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
People know that God is REAL. But UNREPENTANT people don't want to give up their SINS to have a relationship with God. Heaven is forever,but the sins of this world are only temporary. But their consequences are....FOREVER.
Ah, but I am without sin, so I don't need to worship your little false god.

And my relationship with the TRUE Divine is just fine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SMOKING: One of the dumbest - deadliest human h... 1 min Truth Uncoverer 35
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 559,090
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Dave Nelson 774,283
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min Seraphima 604,857
Obamacare: the thievin' 'hyenna' of healthcare ... 8 min Doctor REALITY 1
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 13 min RiccardoFire 37,802
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 19 min arabian 5,502
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 32 min WildWeirdWillie 175,578
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr waaasssuuup 441,759
More from around the web