Should LeBron James return to Cleveland?

Should LeBron James return to Cleveland?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#1 Dec 15, 2013
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1888550-ch... Look, let's be REAL about this, o.k.?? This is a REAL serious matter for LeBron James, as far as loyalty, anger, and disappointment and........'decision' is concerned. I have to agree with Charles Barkley: LeBron James OWES the Cavalier organization, the Cleveland economy and the Cavalier fans. And, see, what really makes all of this so bad is that he's a native son. And he wasn't just a native son, he was a favorite native son! His picture was all over billboards the way you would see the pictures of dictators in tyrant controlled countries! Even his statue was in public!!! So were Cavalier fans guilty of WORSHIPPING LeBron James like he was some kind of 'black jesus'??!! It doesn't matter!! LeBron won't have REAL PEACE about everything that has happened unless he returns to Cleveland before he retires!
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#2 Dec 15, 2013
If LeBron decides to leave Miami and return to Cleveland, the HEAT fans in South Beach should be MATURE about the situation and accept the REALITY that they were only 'borrowing LeBron' so that he could get his NBA Championship. So what do I think he will, or should, do?? Well, for a certain number of fans, he going to be a 'villain' no mater what he does. But I think that Heat fans would be more accepting of LeBron leaving than Cavalier fans would be of him not returning. See, if James were to leave the Heat, Heat fans would more than likely cheer him and thank him for what he brought to South Beach, when he returned playing for an opponent, although, obviously, they would be sad that he left. But, hey, finding that that the world's best basketball player is leaving you to go take care of unfinished business is nowhere as bad as being 'sucker-punched' by the states' favorite son on national t.v.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#3 Dec 15, 2013
So....anyway....NO......I do not believe that LeBron is going back, and I don't think he should have to return out of a guilty conscious, or nothing. But I'm gonna' be REAL: I think it would be the right thing, r a good thing to do. But I don't think he would be wrong for not wanting to go back. Isn't it STRNGE, though, that.....MIKE BROWN is the coach again????! Think LeBron told the Cavs owner 'A Get me Mike Brown back, and then I'll return.'???
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#4 Dec 15, 2013
Look, this LeBron, Wade, and Bosh thing is 'living o borrowed time' o.k.?? Wade's knees are wanting to retire and they're telling Wade, as Bosh said,'We just want to chill!'. But LeBron will have to bring some Heat folks to Cleveland with him. And if you think some of them South Beach boys is gonna' leave Miami to freeze their rearends off in Cleveland....you out of touch with REALITY.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#5 Dec 15, 2013
Cleland FANS, wake up and CE REALITY!!!! LeBron ain't coming back, o.k.!!!! GET OVER IT!! Do you think that Mickey Ariel, or whatever his name is, guy who owns the Miami Heat is gonna' let LeBron get away??!! You're smokin' DOPE!!! FACE IT! Your Prince Charming is GONE!!!! Get on with your own lives!!!
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#6 Dec 15, 2013
Sorry, my keyboard is acting REAL stupid.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#7 Dec 15, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Sorry, my keyboard is acting REAL stupid.
there is no stupid keyboard. the one using the keyboard is the real stupid.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#10 Dec 15, 2013
Blockbuster prediction!!: The Heat lose to the Indiana Pacers in the Eastern Conference Finals, Dwayne Wade starts thinking REAL hard about retirement, and then does....Chris Bosh goes back to Toronto....and LeBron James rejoins Mike Brown...and the Cleveland Cavaliers.......no??......yes? ?........no.
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#11 Dec 15, 2013
I can't help but picture it...
every time DR opens his mouth...
Jesus is doing a "face palm" and just shaking his head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Darwins Stepchild 29,092
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 min Peter Ross 445,697
Play "end of the word" part 2 7 min Aussie Kev 1,436
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Aerobatty 968,824
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min kent 637,727
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min Negasonic Teenage... 280,499
massage in riyadh (Feb '13) 27 min Katalonia 25
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 44,200
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 1 hr Paul is dead sinc... 3,691
More from around the web