spanish bullfighting should be banned now!!!

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of40
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jason

Minot, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2007

Judged:

Toto wrote:
The Spanish are total barbarians and the famed "Corrida de Toros" must be banned forever by the United Nations.
We must admit all animals have rights too.
Protect and love God's animals!!
Yes, it should. Some channels in Spain refuse to air it as they state young children shouldn't be allowed to watch this abuse and violence.

Since: Sep 07

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2007

Judged:

YES! PLEASE! I feel so sorry for those animals.
jessie

Salisbury, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2008

spanish bull fighting should be banned 'cause the animal is being hurt!!!!!!!!!!
Brad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2008

I cannot say I have ever witnessed a bull fight first hand, but I have read Ernest Hemingway's "Death in the Afternoon". While Hemingway does not defend the art of bull fighting, he writes that there is an overwhelming, almost inexplainable attraction and pleasure from watching the fight. Somehow, the brutality becomes bravery by both the animal and the toreador. I do not see this art as barbaric because the animals are just that, animals, but the bulls are truly respected and revered by the remaining great fans of bullfighting.
Carl

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2008

Judged:

Why?
It's their country and their laws. You don't like the bullfighting.

Abortion in America is our country and our laws. I don't like it.

What would you say if the Spanish said abortion should be outlawed in America? I think you'd tell them to go pound sand.

Save the babies.

“Winchester Model 1894”

Since: Apr 07

Roy, Washington

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2008

Judged:

By all means we should do all in our power to stop the bull fights in Spain! I suggest we petition the United Nations demanding sanctions against Spain untill they outlaw this barbaric sport. We should do this because we here in the United States know what's best for the world.

And while we're at it we should outlaw the annual slug races in Morton, Washington. The poor slugs are being made to perform against their natural behaviour, just for the amusemant of humans! SHAME!!!
sal

Valrico, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2008

Judged:

yes i agree banned.
andet1987

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2008

Judged:

americans keep brown nosing on the affairs of other countries:

iraq oil
iran nukes
n korea nukes
afghanistan
spain's bull fighting

when are you going to leave others alone and mind your own business ?

brown noser !!
ama1001

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2008

Judged:

MPMARTIN wrote:
By all means we should do all in our power to stop the bull fights in Spain! I suggest we petition the United Nations demanding sanctions against Spain untill they outlaw this barbaric sport. We should do this because we here in the United States know what's best for the world.
And while we're at it we should outlaw the annual slug races in Morton, Washington. The poor slugs are being made to perform against their natural behaviour, just for the amusemant of humans! SHAME!!!
Two wrongs don't make it right. Spain should be boycotted until they stop this heinous and sadistic behavior.
ama1001

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2008

Carl wrote:
Why?
It's their country and their laws. You don't like the bullfighting.
Abortion in America is our country and our laws. I don't like it.
What would you say if the Spanish said abortion should be outlawed in America? I think you'd tell them to go pound sand.
Save the babies.
Two wrongs don't make it right. Spain should be boycotted until they stop this heinous and sadistic behavior.
EGMARTI

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2008

Judged:

You that if bullfighting is banned, that type of bovine will become extinct since that is the only purpose for it. Other bovine yeild more meat thus this type ( Toro de lidia- FIGHTING BULL ) has only this use. So go ahead IDIOTS make another specimine go extinct. WE ARE NEXT< becuase we should care about HUMANS first.
Rhett

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2008

Judged:

ama1001 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back and read it all again.
You completely missed the point.
antoni

Sevilla, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2008

i am a woman spanish and i feel shamed about the bullfights. it is a barbaric, is it no sport it is a torture.i like the bulls alive no death.
Cool mo dee

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2008

Judged:

Bull fighting is stupid but at least the animal has a small chance. Think about a deer. You have some fat red neck hiding in a tree with a high powered rifle waiting for the deer to come strolling by.

Since: Aug 07

Clarkesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2008

Judged:

Cool mo dee wrote:
Bull fighting is stupid but at least the animal has a small chance. Think about a deer. You have some fat red neck hiding in a tree with a high powered rifle waiting for the deer to come strolling by.
Touche'
Moo Kahn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2009

I personally hope all those poor helpless animals that were tortured by the idiot bullfighters in Spain are reincarnated and come back as nuclear transformers who visit the planet, take hostages (from Spain only), and then torture them to the death, spewing their remains into the sea. I also hope the next time they eat beef, it turns immediately into stomach cancer and rots their guts out, taking years of painful surgery and chemotherapy before they finally die a horrible death with a tube coming out of their abdomen.
Moo Kahn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2009

Plus - "Matadors", the pride of Spain, look like little gay fraggots with their little tight uniforms and their little pink shoes and their stupid little hats.
I hope the bulls ram their big bull horns right up the little tight Matador arsses. GO BULLS.

“I was Phillip before.”

Since: Dec 07

New England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2009

Does this mean Mexico and the Phillipines have to stop cock fights?

Does America have to stop PEOPLE fighting in MMA or boxing?

Do we have to arrest little kids for pulling legs off ants?
Moo Kahn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2009

I feel the same about cockfighting or any other inhumane treatment of an animal. Human boxers have free will and choose to box. Helpless defenseless animals do not.

If you're such a "God" believer, you should know that man is instructed to care for the beasts of the earth, etc. Bullfighting, Cockfighting, and even horseracing is not caring for them - it's exploiting them for human gain. See you in hell.
Moo Kahn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2009

Judged:

Furthermore - we shouldn't arrest little kids for pulling the legs off of ants... we should arrest their PARENTS for gross negligence if they allow their kids to torture ants. If pulling the leg off an ant is OK... how bout cutting the leg off the family dog ? Or killing mommy ? It's all the same. You either respect life, or you DO NOT. I'm sorry but I don't see a gray area based on the size of the creature you're torturing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of40
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

377 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min River Tam 716,761
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 7 min MUQ1 36,414
Choi game mien phi (Sep '12) 14 min hoang dat 136 21
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 17 min Hidingfromyou 223,217
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 36 min danetoo 114,651
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Chess Jurist 530,167
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Aura Mytha 598,774
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr WildWeirdWillie 171,459
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr AussieBobby 255,732
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr amy 63
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••